Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Not Able to watch, authentication box popping up non stop.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daseone2005 View Post

I'm not even getting past the authentication keeps saying error when I put in my login and donation number
    You may have to use the drop down keyboard on the upper right of the stb emulator. drop it down to keyboard enter your donation numbers. hit the back key on the phone until all the up down and OK buttons come back hit down ,,,,, go back to the keyboard again enter the numbers, Hit the back key again on the phone until all the up down buttons come up a second time then hit down again and then OK. Thats how I put in the numbers. its kind of tricky...

Comment

Originally posted by XDarkAngelX View Post

Click on the link and follow the instructions and install it.
      Thanks, are you talking about the link a few posts back?

Comment

Yes.

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...p-instructions

Comment

Originally posted by daseone2005 View Post

I'm not even getting past the authentication keeps saying error when I put in my login and donation number
          Try to set up stalker client. Follow the link posted in post 28. Read through the instructions and set that up.

Comment

so I have to go thru kodi now?? why cant it be done on a stand alone app? this was all working before I upgrade the app to 0.901

Comment

Originally posted by trini18 View Post
              so I have to go thru kodi now?? why cant it be done on a stand alone app? this was all working before I upgrade the app to 0.901
              You dont have to go through kodi. But if you cant get it working with the emulator then i think trying out stalker client would get you going. More than one have posted issues after installing the pro version of the emulator. Uninstall that version and install the free version, or install the last working version you had. Or install stalker client and try that out.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

You dont have to go through kodi. But if you cant get it working with the emulator then i think trying out stalker client would get you going. More than one have posted issues after installing the pro version of the emulator. Uninstall that version and install the free version, or install the last working version you had. Or install stalker client and try that out.
                Doesn't seem to MATTER with the STB emulator!! The buttons are SLOW and sluggish and MOST of the channels that people want to watch DON'T come through with the new security measures NFPS has put in!!! They still come in through the Mag254 but when using the Emulator on a smart phone there seems to be some sort of block on most of the channels!! This is NOT good when it comes to the watch it on the go that was one of the reasons MANY of us got the service in the first place!! Sorry but the truths the truth!!

Comment

And I still cant get on, even thru stalker client it's saying failed

Comment

something must be wrong with your set up. If you follow the the sticky by kens, you should be able to get going. Open up a thread in the stalker client section and post your stalker settings without posting your mac or donation.

Comment

This is the latest release by mvas to fix the authentication problem

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-.../15138-v0-9-03
                      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                        This is the latest release by mvas to fix the authentication problem

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-.../15138-v0-9-03
                        The new version update flag showed up when opening the Emulator. Updated it with no problem. SOMETHING is wrong! There is no other way to put it. SOME Channels come in and others DO NOT! tried changing media players and get same thing.Tried switching decoding/renedering options same thing, The FAULT lies on NFPS's end! SOME The channels come in on the Mag254 But NOT with the emulator!! For example 204 RT comes in fine,,,,In postage stamp mode scroll down to 205 and 206 they highlight but DO NOT show. Scroll down to 207 and hit OK and it come right in!! Its like some of the channels are being blocked!! NEVER had this problem until they changed their authorization scheme a few months back! Used to come in with NO problem, Now it;s just frustratingly USELESS!!! Is anybody else having this problem??

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about. 204, 206, 207 are working fine with emu and the mag. 205 is down. If they are not working for you then the problem is on your end!
                          IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

What a joke, I'm still getting the error after all the same garbage. I'm running stb emu on T95z Plus box. Android 6.0 marshmallow. I've done everything everyone has told me to try this service is a effing joke papiao nfps is a joke service with no one to actually help. Got a new donation number, changed the mac too many times to count, reset the iptv, changed server portal just as maNY times. I have 155 days left and may have actually been able to use this box 3 or 4 days because of this shit. Complete lack of customer service. I have been more than patient enough with this ****ing service.

Comment

Others have the emulator working fine but because you cant get it working on your end, you point the finger at NFPS and somehow its not on your side?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by INFERNO View Post
                                Others have the emulator working fine but because you cant get it working on your end, you point the finger at NFPS and somehow its not on your side?? LOL
                                Moron if you can't help then stfu. I've put everything in correct. Not on my end. This is on NFPS.

Comment

Working...
                                X