Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Not Able to watch, authentication box popping up non stop.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting that same error

Comment

Ok papiao has reset my profile they sent me an email, I reinstalled the stb emu pro, I reset the portal I reset the iptv I reset the mac. STILL NOT WORKING...please help me someone

Comment

Uninstall the pro version and use the free version of the emu.

Comment

I also had the same issue with this version. Follow post 18.

Comment

Tred using free version, now I get a message to contact the provider. Did that once, and they said they reset me, then I replied saying it didn't work no response yet. Getting really frustrated and I will not be renewing with them. I have 155 days left and hopefully this gets resolved. I'll find a better service to go to even if I have to spend $120

Comment

When it says contact the provider, an iptv reset is needed. You need to make sure the server url is correct, and that you have checked send device id in the settings. There is no need to contact papiao for the iptv reset. You can do that yourself.
              IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                When it says contact the provider, an iptv reset is needed. You need to make sure the server url is correct, and that you have checked send device id in the settings. There is no need to contact papiao for the iptv reset. You can do that yourself.
                Took the words out of my mouth!...
                Send device id needs to be checked in the settings. You can make up your own device id if you want and make up your own signature in the settings as well if you want. Waiting for a response from papiao may take a long time, but like Nightmare said, contact provider is only an iptv reset. That is all that means. check all your settings, iptv reset and try it again.

Comment

I contacted them, I reset iptv, I changed the mac a dozen times I changed the portal a dozen times as well. I've double checked everything in the settings to make sure things were done correctly. It's a bit frustrating when I've been working on this since the 17th

Comment

Used to have NO problem using STB emulator on my smart phone but since they made changes to the portal its useless!! Tried just about EVERYTHING that has been suggested and more and still get the same non and semi functional crap! Been about 5 months or so and I GAVE up because I don't need the ulcers and the FRUSTRATION!! Maybe someone can find a better emulator but until then its NO LONGER worth the hassel of trying!! Methinks the problem is squarely on the NFPS end and their authorization process!! WAY WAY to many hoops to jump through just to go over a cliff!!

Comment

If folks think I'm doing something wrong a complete walk through would be great. Hold my hand, call me a baby noob, I just want this damn thing to work!!!!!!!!! Using t92 ott box with stb emu free version (now). Could someone hold my hand and walk me through the complete process?

Comment

Originally posted by daseone2005 View Post
                        If folks think I'm doing something wrong a complete walk through would be great. Hold my hand, call me a baby noob, I just want this damn thing to work!!!!!!!!! Using t92 ott box with stb emu free version (now). Could someone hold my hand and walk me through the complete process?
                        FYI when I do get it to work some channels come in but some like fox news and fox business and others DON'T even though they work with the Mag254 and the emulators buttons are useless or slow to respond so you may want to scrool down and try some other channels 207 ABC news come in and so does RT so it may NOT be the way you have set things up it's probably something on the NFPS/ IPTV's end!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoBo1954 View Post

FYI when I do get it to work some channels come in but some like fox news and fox business and others DON'T even though they work with the Mag254 and the emulators buttons are useless or slow to respond so you may want to scrool down and try some other channels 207 ABC news come in and so does RT so it may NOT be the way you have set things up it's probably something on the NFPS/ IPTV's end!!
                          I'm not even getting past the authentication keeps saying error when I put in my login and donation number

Comment

Forget the emu. If you cant get it to work, try something else. Use stalker client. Here are directions, and it works better than the emulator does. IMO.
                            https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...p-instructions

Comment

Would SOMEBODY please explain what stalker client is??

Comment

Originally posted by BoBo1954 View Post
                                Would SOMEBODY please explain what stalker client is??
                                Click on the link and follow the instructions and install it.

Comment

Working...
                                X