Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

With P2 Down, Can't Switch Portals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With P2 Down, Can't Switch Portals

Regarding the issue with Portal 2...

I've pinged portals 1 thru 5 and all except p2 are replying, so I tried to switch portals in the donation checker, and it keeps erroring out with the red banner and white text saying "Failed to chage IPTV Portal, please try again later." (I'm guessing "chage" was accidentally misspelled in the automated donation checker page warning error, and was supposed to be "change").

Anyway, is there an alternate way to switch away from the bad P2 and onto P1, P3, P4, or P5 since they are at least replying to pings?
    Thx!

Originally posted by jropps View Post
    Regarding the issue with Portal 2...

I've pinged portals 1 thru 5 and all except p2 are replying, so I tried to switch portals in the donation checker, and it keeps erroring out with the red banner and white text saying "Failed to chage IPTV Portal, please try again later." (I'm guessing "chage" was accidentally misspelled in the automated donation checker page warning error, and was supposed to be "change").

Anyway, is there an alternate way to switch away from the bad P2 and onto P1, P3, P4, or P5 since they are at least replying to pings?
    Thx!
    I'm having the exact same problem tried all morning to change portals but I get same message. Hopefully they can fix at least one of these problems.

Comment

No there is no way to switch portals you will have to wait until the issue is resolved.
      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

There was an announcement made by the administrator regarding p2, see https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...p2-portal-down

No mentioned of alternate server to use in lieu of p2. I guess need to wait out

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes there is there is 2 there stating there is a problem.

@Dodgeit:

Thanks for your reply....and....bummer! This seems like a fairly significant portal access shortcoming/design flaw, when the end-user gets trapped on a non-functional portal with no means of switching to another until the non-functional one is returned to service. I hope the server/portal provisioning peeps can overcome this shortsightedness in the near future.
        Oh well....sux to be me/other P2-ers atm....hopefully not for too much longer, tho.

Comment

still trying to change portals no such luck and p2 is showing no signs of coming back yet. We're now 5hrs into problem hoping for some good news soon

Comment

@raider fan:

For me, P2 bit the dust around 4:12am Eastern, shortly after I got home from work and was attempting to watch some TV.

Meanwhile, I've been pinging and trace-routing to it periodically since the official notice of it having gone down was posted, and it's been replying to pings again, and both ping times and the number of hops to it have reduced quite a bit, so that's a good sign.

I was able to do an iptv reset a little while ago (with STB powered off), but like you, I still can't do a Portal change, so we and others marooned on P2 will have to wait it out a bit longer.

Anyway, at least there's some actual behind the scenes indications that it's being looked into.

Comment

@raider fan:

For me, P2 bit the dust around 4:12am Eastern, shortly after I got home from work and was attempting to watch some TV.

Meanwhile, I've been pinging and trace-routing to it periodically since the official notice of it having gone down was posted, and it's been replying to pings again, and both ping times and the number of hops to it have reduced quite a bit, so that's a good sign.

I was able to do an iptv reset a little while ago (with STB powered off), but like you, I still can't do a Portal change, so we and others marooned on P2 will have to wait it out a bit longer.

Anyway, at least there's some actual behind the scenes indications that it's being looked into.
              Thanks for at least giving me some hope that it may returned at least later today we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed

Comment

server is back, sorry for the inconveniences
                Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

@Dodgeit:

Thanks for your reply....and....bummer! This seems like a fairly significant portal access shortcoming/design flaw, when the end-user gets trapped on a non-functional portal with no means of switching to another until the non-functional one is returned to service. I hope the server/portal provisioning peeps can overcome this shortsightedness in the near future.
                  Oh well....sux to be me/other P2-ers atm....hopefully not for too much longer, tho.
                  Maybe thats the way its designed A lot of bs over a few hours downtime...lol

Comment

Well hello,, This is Apoxie1 back again... we notice that P2 is down and thou NFPS says it is the server is back our buzzzzzzzzzzzz can not connect to the server. So us girls are to assume that the P2 is still down or is NFPS caught with their pants down? Hummm that would be fun to watch... Either way does any one know what is going on? Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Apoxie1 View Post
                      Well hello,, This is Apoxie1 back again... we notice that P2 is down and thou NFPS says it is the server is back our buzzzzzzzzzzzz can not connect to the server. So us girls are to assume that the P2 is still down or is NFPS caught with their pants down? Hummm that would be fun to watch... Either way does any one know what is going on? Thanks...
                      Try to reset the donation.

Comment

Hello Grim Reaper,, we tried that already.
                        Apoxie

Comment

@NFPS:
                          Sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread, had to go in to work on my supposed day off.
                          Thanks for the update and to the support folks who worked to get things up and going again.
                          Much apppreciated.

@NBS:
                          Hmmmm... I'm kinda surprised at your characterization of the discussion that went on here while I was at work.
                          It wasn't a "lot of bs" as you put it...it was an intelligent and civil discussion / inquiry into the situation at hand, which is what we're supposed to do, and how we're supposed to conduct ourselves.

Anyway....it was nice to see things get discussed and ultimately taken care of.

Thanks again NFPS and crew!

Comment

@NBS:
                            Hmmmm... I'm kinda surprised at your characterization of the discussion that went on here while I was at work.
                            It wasn't a "lot of bs" as you put it...it was an intelligent and civil discussion / inquiry into the situation at hand, which is what we're supposed to do, and how we're supposed to conduct ourselves.

Anyway....it was nice to see things get discussed and ultimately taken care of.

Thanks again NFPS and crew!
                            It wasnt a characterization of the discussion at all It was a comment on your post referring to the server people as short sighted
                            Maybe you should give more advice on how to build and run a server

Comment

Working...
                            X