Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

No tv button on kodi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tv button on kodi

I followed the instructions here ( https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...p-instructions ).

I still don't have a TV icon and there aren't any messages loading. I don't know if I entered/setup everything correctly. How can I test it? How can I fix this?

I have Avov Tvonline

Well it doesn't help showing us the info we know works!
    Need more info to help you, such as..
    Kodi version & RU using the pvr.stalker client or the NFPS Stalker Video addon.
    include all your stalker configuration details (MAC#(less the last couple digits)/server address/ s/n / dev id1/ etc.)

also, if you dont get any error messages, are you sure you enabled TV by going to System settings/TV/General tab - and click Enable at top line of the page?

/kens
    I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
      Well it doesn't help showing us the info we know works!
      Need more info to help you, such as..
      Kodi version & RU using the pvr.stalker client or the NFPS Stalker Video addon.
      include all your stalker configuration details (MAC#(less the last couple digits)/server address/ s/n / dev id1/ etc.)
      also, if you dont get any error messages, are you sure you enabled TV by going to System settings/TV/General tab - and click Enable at top line of the page?
      /kens
      i enabled TV and I got an error not authenticated. I forgot to do that before...lol.

under Kodi system info, network
      Mac :6E:09:60:BB:**:**

kodi v 16.1 git:2016-04-24-c327c53

I don't know the difference between one.stalker or nfps stalker video.
      I have avov, and went to add-ons and installed Kodi

i also noticed the Mac address above is different than the one listed under Pr stalker, portal 1 .... MAC 00:1A:78:83:**:**

Why aren't they matching?
      The power dies sometimes because the power cable to the box is loose...isn't my Mac resetting Everytime it shuts down and restarts?
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Is this MAC# -> MAC 00:1A:78:83:**:** , been associated to your donation # ?
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Is this MAC# -> MAC 00:1A:78:83:**:** , been associated to your donation # ?
          Yes

Comment

1. is there a reason you want to setup kodi, why not use the Avov's Portal?
          2. Are you using the same MAC address in Avov portal screen and in Kodi?

Comment

Sorry, didn't notice you using AVOV, which if I recall requires 00:1A:79 MAC Prefix. (KODI & Emulators require 00:1A:78)
            (This I also understand is, as Panda above states, is when using the AVOV system. Using AVOV STB with KODI, may have some conflict issues).

I am not an AVOV or MAG user, so I am only assuming the following.

When your STB starts up, it will connect to the server with your actual MAC# of your STB.(AVOV's/MAG's)
            Trying to then connect with KODI will generate an Error from the server since the MAC's will never coincide.

Unless there is a way to disable the built in AVOV IPTV program, you cannot use KODI or an Emulator due to the MAC Prefix rules.

NFPS or maybe a MOD. here, should be able to clarify this setup configuration.

/kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

No need to disable the avov mac just follow the instructions to set up Stalker Client and use 00:1A:78 and then add the last few numbers from your box or make them up.
              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

This is from a Moderator on another board; How-to get your AVOV online with Kodi
                [B]THIS IS PURELY OPTIONAL, your AVOV has its own great built in client.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------
                1. Install Kodi from mickeyhop (version 15.2 or 16, choose the highest available)
                2. Download pvr.stalker.nfps or use PVR stalker client (built-in)
                3. Save the file you downloaded to a USB stick and put the stick in your AVOV --- DO NOT UNZIP IT, it should be a zip, not a folder, Dont use safari to download if on a mac.
                4. *** - On your AVOV Turn off TV Online or Live TV and open Kodi. ***
                5. Go to system > addons > install from zip > USB - choose the plugin version you downloaded previously
                6. Go to papiao donation checker page and change your donation to 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX - (change the 79, to a 78, XX:XX:XX can be random or the same as your avov)

FYI /kens
                I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Would be nice to have an update from the user.

Comment

The reason why I am not using AVOV is because I cannot get it to work. My donation number is active and running however the server is just stuck at loading when I'm on live TV. I have numerous posts about this since I have not used my subscription for 5+ months. Apparently there is a fix that the kids have reached out to AVOV to push to the boxes but they aren't responding and been told they are not functional.

so the reason why I have 2 MAC addresses is beacuse one is built in and the other is my real one associated with my donation? That's wonderful

Comment

Follow my post #9 information, and use KODI 16.1.and use PVR.Stalker Client, not NFPS Stalker Video Addon (which you would of had to install yourself)
                      Set it up step by step in my setup instructions posted in the Kodi Tutorial Thread.

Note: If you have also installed NFPS Stalker Video Addon, this must be disabled. Only 1 instance of Stalker can be Enabled, (and TV Online cannot be enabled).
                      If you want to use TV Online, No other Stalker program can be Enabled.

/kens
                      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Follow my post #9 information, and use KODI 16.1.and use PVR.Stalker Client, not NFPS Stalker Video Addon (which you would of had to install yourself)
                        Set it up step by step in my setup instructions posted in the Kodi Tutorial Thread.

Note: If you have also installed NFPS Stalker Video Addon, this must be disabled. Only 1 instance of Stalker can be Enabled, (and TV Online cannot be enabled).
                        If you want to use TV Online, No other Stalker program can be Enabled.

/kens
                        I added Kodi from my apps and pvr client within the box..that's wrong?

Comment

Kens didn't say its wrong? He's just saying to disable other Stalker addons if you enabled multiple ones. Built-in one works fine.
                          1. Have you deleted the server info from your Avov server screen?
                          2. Did you generate a new MAC address or are you still using the one from AVOV portal screen?

Comment

I do not understand the difference between these...
                            PVR.Stalker Client and NFPS Stalker Video Addon.

There's a built in one?

I followed these instructions: https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...p-instructions

Which one is this?

Comment

• panda
                              panda commented
                              Editing a comment
                              PVR Stalker Client is built-in. Installed by Kodi, you just need to enable it.
                              NFPS Stalker client needs to be installed and then needs to be enabled.
                          Working...
                          X