Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Kodi dummy looking 4 info and enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodi dummy looking 4 info and enlightenment

I AM GETTING THE EDIT RESPONSE ERROR IN MY ATTEMPT TO POST THIS - UNFORTUNATELY THE ADMIN IS UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE! IT SEEMS TO OCCUR MORE OFTEN WITH LONG POSTS THEN SHORT ONES SO I AM GOING TO DIVIDE IT UP AND IF I CAN GET IT TO POST I WILL ADD THE REST INTO THE REPLIES

i primarily use my DL t5 for IKS and my DL t1 for IPTV (VOD) so to date I have had virtually no experience in using KODI in an ANDROID based box .

A friend of mine just purchased a media box the Mini Pro ? series also labeled I think it was T95N (box is not in front of me at the moment). The OS is Android 6 and KODI 17.1 preinstalled and also PVR STALKER CLIENT and IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT AND tons of other apps.

USING KEN'S INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP KODI 17 and PVR Stalker Client for LIVE TV and a DECENT EPG was a breeze - THANKS KENS

KENS instructions for setting up KODI 17 and PVR Stalker Client

Using Kens instructions above I was able to setup KODI 17.1 and the PVR Stalker client and was rewarded with a decent EPG and 700+ channels at least that is what it reported. Tried a few of the premium channels such as HBO, Showtime etc and was able to load and view most of them..

see replies for rest of post

continuation from first post 1

MY MAIN INQUIRY HERE IS HOW TO SETUP MY FRIENDS BOX SO HE CAN OBTAIN & VIEW THE NFPS VOD LIBRARY

First I read in I believe in one of Ken;s Tutorials using KODI and one of the stalker clients having to turn VOD ON. But no additional instructions on doing so. I checked out everything I could find in both KODI and PVR stalker client and could not find anything that would indicate any change would make the nfps VOD library available.

Additional reading indicates that if i want to have the VOD library available I would have to use IPTV Simple Client which is preinstalled in the Mini box because nfps VOD is NOT available using PVR Stalker Client IS THAT CORRECT?

If so I see your tutorials for setting up PVR Stalker Client with Kodi 16 and Above but i didn't see any about setting up PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT. is it similar to configure or is there a tutorial available for simple client?

see next reply if i am able to post this ##$%$%^$#$ grr VB and very unhappy ADMIN - do you job!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dodgeit
      Dodgeit commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure if it will help.But maybe try posting without bold words and colors to see if that helps.

CONTINUATION NUMBER 2 FROM OP - TOOK ME 3 TRIES BUT FINALLY GOT FIRST REPLY TO POST HOPEFULLY FINISH IT HERE BUT ???

If I switch to PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT and follow Kens instructions and the video tutorial linked in the first reply

Kens Instructions for Couch Potato's Video Add On for IPTV/VOD utilizing PVR Simple Client

I should end up with LIVE TV including a decent EPG (Yahyabell EPG) with ADULT CONTENT INCLUDED and the NFPS VOD library also - is that correct ?

Before I do the changes required I have a question which will help decide whether it is worth it or not.

The tutorial seemed to indicate that the VOD Library would just be a list of 2000 movies with a search function and didn't seem to indicate that any information on the content of each movie would be displayed as you scroll through the list such as one gets when viewing the VOD library using my t1 - if it is just a list I think it negates any possible use of the VOD library as doing hit and miss on 2000 movies to find one that appeals to individual tastes is time I am not willing to spend

Does COUCH POTATOE'S VIDEO ADD ON FOR nfps IPTV/VOD have an EPG that provides information as you scroll through the movies similar to what one gets using my t1 and I assume a mag or avov ?

AGAIN THANKS KENS FOR YOUR VALUABLE TUTORIALS - they are almost as good as someone else's STEP by STEP tutorials and you seem to be able to do it in less then HALF the space those required... LOL!

Comment

If you use stalker client, you are right, no VOD is available. You can use Couch Potato's video add on which will get live tv with epg, with adult, and VOD. You have some options on the left hand side when viewing the VOD library which you can change and will display some info of the movie if any is provided. Vipers epg (Yahybell EPG) is good, only UK and US channels i believe. Im sure kens will go into more detail. I dont see the need for VOD or adult when you have kodi. The only other thing that you might want to do, is check this link out so your channel numbering will match the back end. https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv...atotv-channels

Comment

You are correct.
        The Movie listings do not contain metadata, but there is a Kodi addon for that. (never tried it but I will look into it and post results.
        Thanks for the positive feedback.
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Working...
        X