Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Channels not loading using PureVPN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channels not loading using PureVPN

Hi, I have been having an issue with some clients and the NFPS service that are using PureVpn.

In our country (Barbados). We have two "2" ISPs. One blocks direct access to NFPS and the other one doesn't. For subscribers using the restricted ISP service, the most popular VPN used for bypassing the restriction is PureVPN.

Until recently, the service was working splendidly through PureVPN. This has changed and this is my observation.

The portal loads fine, the channel listings and the EPG. The channels, however, does not load. The only channels loading are a few of the American news feeds i.e Channel 207.

Now when I connect the same boxes to the other ISP. All the known working channels are loading. In a split second, no buffering, looping or none of the recent issues NFPS has been having. Connect back through the VPN. Only the few mentioned channels are loading. This is at the same location.

So it isn't donation code related, it isn't a reset issue since I had tried multiple resets, and the portal loads so I know that the VPN itself isn't blocked by the ISP. Other VPNs appear to be working normally i.e StrongVPN. So it seems to be a configuration issue with the servers and PureVPN. Probably the firewall is blocking connections on certain ports from PureVPN.

Hopefully, someone from NFPS tracks these threads and can look into the issue I have raised.

Thanks in advance.

Does it happen even with PureVPN's 256 bit encryption turned on?

Comment

Some VPN services may not work due to security reasons, try different locations to see if any of them work. There are clients using PIA that got it working using european servers.

Please note that using a VPN server may add more latency and instability.
      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by FrogCamera View Post
        Does it happen even with PureVPN's 256 bit encryption turned on?
        Originally posted by NFPS View Post
        Some VPN services may not work due to security reasons, try different locations to see if any of them work. There are clients using PIA that got it working using european servers.

Please note that using a VPN server may add more latency and instability.
        I will look into that and respond back to the forum. I will also try out a european server and post the results.

Comment

NFPS I did all the recommended steps in this thread with no success. I have contacted PureVPN and they said no changes have been made on their end. I tried the European servers, the servers PureVPN recommended for me to try and I tried the encryption. None of these measures has been successful.

It has to be a change that NFPS made within the last 3 to 4 days that has put many subscribers out of service. Throughout the day many other subscribers have indicated to me that they have been without service now for the last few days but attributed it to maintenance work being done. This isn't good especially to subscribers that have recently gotten your service or have recently renewed.

Could you please look into this issue for us?

Comment

A quick list of channels loading are as follows. 202, 204, 207, 211, 212, 213, 214, 232, 236, 237.
            Most of the other channels load without the VPN such as 200, 201 and the movie and sports channels.

So NFPS maybe you can check and see what is the difference between the streams for the working channels and the ones that are not loading.

Comment

When they do server maintenance, certain channels al jazeera-240/ Euronews, France24/ cspan's/ bloomberg's etc. all will still be working perfectly.
              These must be running on a separate system, and may have different security or encryption protocols.
              /kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by RedmansTechz0ne View Post
                Hi, I have been having an issue with some clients and the NFPS service that are using PureVpn.

In our country (Barbados). We have two "2" ISPs. One blocks direct access to NFPS and the other one doesn't. For subscribers using the restricted ISP service, the most popular VPN used for bypassing the restriction is PureVPN.

Until recently, the service was working splendidly through PureVPN. This has changed and this is my observation.

The portal loads fine, the channel listings and the EPG. The channels, however, does not load. The only channels loading are a few of the American news feeds i.e Channel 207.

Now when I connect the same boxes to the other ISP. All the known working channels are loading. In a split second, no buffering, looping or none of the recent issues NFPS has been having. Connect back through the VPN. Only the few mentioned channels are loading. This is at the same location.

So it isn't donation code related, it isn't a reset issue since I had tried multiple resets, and the portal loads so I know that the VPN itself isn't blocked by the ISP. Other VPNs appear to be working normally i.e StrongVPN. So it seems to be a configuration issue with the servers and PureVPN. Probably the firewall is blocking connections on certain ports from PureVPN.

Hopefully, someone from NFPS tracks these threads and can look into the issue I have raised.

Thanks in advance.
                Just to add to your points above, I too am in Barbados but I am using strongvpn and I am having the exact same issue. Did everything you did and no change. I believe strongly as well that it is something that NFPS did in the last couple days. I have emailed them twice and haven't received a response as yet.

Comment

NFPS has done some change within the past week that has impacted people using VPN services. This will be the straw that breaks the camel's back if it continues much longer. Showing loyalty to NFPS from the IKS days, we should expect some type of response on why the VPNs has been affected and if it can be rectified within a reasonable time. I have a couple of clients on hold from renewing because they also need to use a VPN to access the service.

Comment

Originally posted by RedmansTechz0ne View Post
                    NFPS I did all the recommended steps in this thread with no success. I have contacted PureVPN and they said no changes have been made on their end. I tried the European servers, the servers PureVPN recommended for me to try and I tried the encryption. None of these measures has been successful.

It has to be a change that NFPS made within the last 3 to 4 days that has put many subscribers out of service. Throughout the day many other subscribers have indicated to me that they have been without service now for the last few days but attributed it to maintenance work being done. This isn't good especially to subscribers that have recently gotten your service or have recently renewed.

Could you please look into this issue for us?
                    Have you tried another VPN?

Comment

Hi Guys I have the same problem and this is now weeks I have been trying to get them to return the Uk Usa channels but they always refer me to the forums. I too run VPN for about 3yrs now since nfps is BLOCKED by ISP ...I noticed quite a number of suppiers are against VPN. I see that as backwards thinking. Problem is my donations are new ...hope they get the message

Comment

• Dodgeit
                        Dodgeit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You say most suppliers are against vpn.That maybe be because they are not as safe as they claim i don't know. There has to be a good reason for it.

As a follow up to my post ..check this. Perhaps they get a clue. You. Or rather I cannot access the donations checker using VPN the PAGE won't load ...so Techs check for a clue there

Comment

Have you ever consider that your isp may be at fault....they have made some upgrades also to their system within the last month....or a combination of the upgrades that both isp and nfps dif

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary View Post
                          Have you ever consider that your isp may be at fault....they have made some upgrades also to their system within the last month....or a combination of the upgrades that both isp and nfps dif
                          That was my first suspicion. Unfortunately using the VPN through the other ISP makes no difference.

Comment

Ok...was just a thought.....im having the same problem with a different vpn provider

Comment

Working...
                            X