Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Late Renewals and Creating New Accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for delay bur was traveling. In server settings I start with "Add MAC Server." I see the XC API option but do not think I have used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporadic View Post
      Sorry for delay bur was traveling. In server settings I start with "Add MAC Server." I see the XC API option but do not think I have used it.
      Try it
      Remove your Mac from the donation in your panel. Add in portal url. User/pass is the donation number

Comment

Wrote up this awhile ago... posting here as it might help understand the capabilities of your BuzzTV device.

This BuzzTV device was set on the Modern Home Screen for this tutorial.
        You can also follow this while set on one of the other four Home Screens.
        You can also change Home screens by following the path...
        Settings > BuzzTV Utilities > Home Screen

While viewing the Home screen, we can see some shortcuts.
        LiveTV and VOD are there, as well as TV Series and EPG.
        Entering one of these shortcuts for the first time we will be taken to the Server Settings menus and eventually into the correct menu to start your setups.
        Or instead and a more efficient path is while on the Home Screen, depress the Menu button on your Remote Control Unit (RCU). That will bring up the Server menus needed.
        Menu (RCU) > Settings > Server Settings

There will be 3 connection options shown here.
        1. MAC Server
        2. XC API Login
        3. M3U

1. MAC Server For the MAC Server connection method,.
        You would need to attach the Buzz' MAC address to your papiao code when logged in at the papiao website.
        To find the MAC ID on your device, while the Server Settings option is open on the Buzz box, the MAC address is seen at the top right hand corner, shown as Server ID #
        It would begin with the first 6 digits --> 00:1a:79:
        In the Buzz server setup menu for the MAC connection method, name this connection what ever you want to name it, then enter the server's URL Portal into the correct line.
        In the setup menu, there is also a box to check or leave un-checked, and this is for Credentials to be added to the server setup.
        Your Credentials is your Username / Password (which is the 12 digit number).
        With papiao, you do not need to add the credentials when using the MAC Server connection method, so leave the box unchecked.
        Then Connect or Save

2. XC API Login with an XC API login connection.
        Then in the XC API slot, enter the Server URL and your username/password.
        Then Connect or Save
        If a MAC is attached to your code, it must first be removed in order for the m3u option to work.

3. M3U Playlist is the M3U option.
        Then in the M3U Playlist slot we would enter the Server's Playlist URL This is not the Server Portal URL, as used in the MAC Server setup. This would be the m3u Playlist URL that is needed. LOG onto your code at papiao website to get the Playlist URL or Playlist hardcopy (which is an .m3u file).
        There is a line to add an EPG URL as well.
        There is also a 'Choose File' option shown here too. That is to choose a hardcopy of the m3u Playlist from a connected Storage Device.
        The hardcopy would be an .m3u file.
        If a MAC is attached to your code, it must first be removed in order for the m3u option to work.

Use the Home button on your RCU to return to the Home screen at any time.

Comment

Thank you all for all the suggestions and advice. Due to other demands on my time, I have been unable to get back to trying them but will do this week. As I had not responded in several days, I did want to express my appreciation.

Comment

Working...
          X