Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

STB Blocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STB Blocked

I've been using Smart-Stb since april without any problems, now the last week or so I keep getting you stb is blocked call your provider. If I change the country to Allow All Countries everything loads and works as it should, until I shut it down then its back to stb blocked call your provider. Is there any way to select allow all countries and not have it go back to US after shutting down. I contacted Smart-Stb support and they said change to country to Germany, tried that and it was still blocked, went back to allow all and it would work again.

i have the same problem as u and everyday i have to go to the page to take the country lock off to all country for it to work again everyday

Comment

Hi i am having the same problem 3 days now.. STB is block call the provider... is there a solution to this?

Comment

I am using Mag254 and having the same issues. Can someone help please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksp17 View Post
          I am using Mag254 and having the same issues. Can someone help please.
          Read post 2 and see if it will help.Or you can sent Nightmare or myself the order#,donation# and email address and we can take a look for you but only send your info in a pm.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Your STB is blocked. Call the provider.
            I have 5 Smart STB on the Samsung television. These have been out for more than a month. I sent a message to Admin_@************.live explaining the problem. I got a message from them more than a month ago about problems they were having with the smart STB. After some time had passed I message them again asking for an update on the status of the problem. I didn't get any answer. I can't reset anything because I purchased the registration and subscriptions for the devices through them. I am a reseller and 3 of the STBs are for my clients who themselves need an answer. I need help. Please advise me. Thanks.

Comment

Smart-STB don't seems to work with this service anymore since the country lock was introduce, you have to keep taking off the lock and update donations and after that it works for a short period and re-lock

Comment

now i Have Can't resolve portal hostname

i did everything still no tv ????

Comment

I am having the same issue, any help?

Comment

I have been working this issue for about 9 days without any substantial progress.... I put the tv virtual mac address into Kodi - couch potato and verified I can get service using the vitual mac.
                    When I switch back to the Samsung / SMART-STB app I have tried many different configurations all unsuccessful getting video to work. p2, p4... using url px.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/ and px.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html. I also tried with the IP address/c/index.html thinking it would be a host name resolution issues. I switched from wifi to hard wired. no luck.

Today messages from the Smart-STB app are 'Cannot resolve portal hostname' or 'Access denied by portal' Retrying from the same portal gets alternating replies..... a week ago it was a blue screen 'Your STB is blocked. Call provider' but I do not get that message any longer. Almost like the Smart-STB app was upgraded. No doubt it seems to be a problem with Smart-STB.
                    I am almost done trying... frustrating a bit. Need to buy a media box to get past this. -- D

Comment

non of them work i have 5P now and get the same things like post 10

it must be something that NFPS have to help with because try reset everything nothing work

Comment

Feedback via email from Smart-STB support this afternoon:

"We are experiencing some problems with DNS resolution in some regions of some non-standard Portal names (different than .com .net .org etc.).
                        We are working on a solution at highest priority at the moment.
                        Sorry for the caused inconvenience and thank you for your patience and support."

I would think IP\c\index.html would fix this as it bypasses DNS but it did not help when I tried it earlier.
                        -- D

Comment

So the problem is not with Nfps? This is the problem with connecting to someone's server before connecting to what you want to watch.The best and easiest solution is buy a box and not that app.
                          https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Having problem logging in to change MAC Address. Is anyone else have this problem.

Comment

SAMSUNG TV - Your STB is blocked. Call the provider

"i have the same problem as u and everyday i have to go to the page to take the country lock off to all country for it to work again everyday"

Im having this problem since day one of my subscription, any permanent solution to it?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X