Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Your STB is blocked. call the provider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your STB is blocked. call the provider

I been using smart stb for a few months on 2 samsung tv. But 2 days ago both tv show the following message "Your STB is blocked. call the provider".
    I tried an IPTV reset, change portal, enable/disable the internet provider lock and county lock too with no success.
    Any help will be appreciate.

Send me your info, let me have a look.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

I really appreciate your quick response!!!
      Please be more specific about the info you need

Comment

Send me a private message with your donation number, order number and email used to purchase and i will take a look.
        IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Hi i have the same problem

Comment

same here after Samsung tv update the stb is blocked call provider show up ,reset change donation # no luck

Comment

I have the same issue with 2 of my donations, both using smart stb on Samsung tv.

Comment

Any luck with this matter on Samsung TV's?

Comment

Make sure that the country set here is the one where the TV is located:

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...number-checker

Also try an IPTV reset and the Generate New donation option.
                  Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I have the same problem too, after my donation ran for a year. I replaced it with a new one, went to iptv reset, did the reset , entered the mac address, the country, did it again while the tv was showingg stb blocked, and I'm still blocked.
                    What is the use of generating a new donation? should I try it and enter the real donation number afterward?
                    Thanks for your help. I'm so frustrated I could scream!
                    I posted in the mag section too.

Comment

Hi,
                      After more than one week without service.
                      Went to one of my donation page and did this in this order:
                      1. Did an iptv reset
                      2. Generate a new donation # (be carefully to copy the new one)
                      3. Lock my country
                      After that this service worked again (for a while)

Then I did the same procedure for my second donation, and didn't worked. What is worse the first one stop working again.

I wen back to the first one, and did the same procedure and didn't worked. Then I disable the country lock and start working again (very strange). i will leave it this way until tomorrow, to see the show I wating for. Don't even going to turn off the tv.
                      If anybody can bring a definitive solution will be appreciate.

Comment

I own three (3) Samsung Smart TV's. I've used Smart-STB for a month, purchased the lifetime activation for 2 TV's. now I keep getting the blocked message. if I change the server URL and remove the country lock the tv starts to work. but after a day or two when the country lock is automatically activated again, it's blocked.

I think this problem is being caused by both the development team of smart STB and the IPTV server. first up, I observed that Smart-STB contacts the developer for authentication, then afterward it forwards the TV to the designated IPTV URL. the IPTV server seems to be detecting a proxy server and initiates the block. most of the time you can get your tv to start working again by removing the country lock and restarting the app.

I do understand that the IPTV server is under a lot of pressure from unscrupulous people who keep spoofing mac addresses to get on to their system hence why these protection mechanisms have been put in place. as for SMART-STB, i think it's easier they update their APP to support specific SERVERS as other servers do work with this app still. SMART-STB needs some bug fixes as the VOD section has never worked even once on any of the Samsung SMART-TV's I OWN. the third tv goes to a black screen right after loading portal comes up. I did all the steps they recommended to me regarding fixing the black screen issue but nothing fixes the black screen. yet the trial internal portal comes up when the app is freshly installed and not yet configured to your TV provider of choice but simply doesn't work with IPTVPRIVATESERVER.

so my belief the root cause of this issue is Smart-STB itself. I've moved my activations from Smart-STB to MAG254's, STB-EMU, Dreamlink's DOL2 & GSE-SMART IPTV Xtream-Codes API. ALL works flawlessly without issues. so it's clear that SMART-STB is the problem and unless this issue is resolved ASAP I won't be recommending that APP to any of my customers as I may have to refund all the present ones and SMART-STB's Policy won't reimburse me.

Comment

Smart-STB says it is something with the "Xtream Codes Panel" anybody knows what is this mean?

Comment

I am using the smart STB service on my Television with donations from IPTV private server but every time I turn off my tv and turn it on again and launch the smart STB app it says STB blocked contact provider then I have to go to the dashboard and change the country lock to All Countries and update it every time!! Please Help!

Comment

Trying this but getting STB blocked. Did MAC reset, IP lock, changed to all countries with no luck. Anyone currently has it working?

Update: it just loaded!

Comment

Working...
                              X