Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

smart-stb app via LG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart-stb app via LG

Hi folks, i see a app called smart-stb on my LG...It has same menu as mag54 portals, etc.,......can we use that app and bypass the mag254 box?
    Looks like it can just put inof into portal? Maybe this will help me bypass mag254 stuck problems...thanks

I would think so. You need to use the playlist option from the donation checker. Go in and click on change iptv mac and erase and submit, then go back in and select a playlist from the drop down menu and see if it works.

Comment

right joker, will need to change MAC addy to LG virtual man address "I THINK"....Will chnaging mac addresses back and forth from mag254 to LG TV app
      hurt anything? Is there any limit changing mac addies to my donation? Also, I never had to choose a "playlist" thats a new one for me..

Comment

Most of those apps on the tv's only play a playlist. Or an m3u list. If that is what your tv is, then you leave the mac address blank. But it does not hurt to change the mac from one device to another. You will have to look deeper into what that app needs. If it is m3u, you can use the playlist option.

Comment

I am surprised its not in a forum here. What it looks like is that I go to the apps website, put in my LG virtual address that mimics the mag254 address
          then you go into the portalon the tv app, just like the mag254, its exactly like it, then once all thats in there, iptv's portal url etc., it comes up with the blue screen and yellow bar fills up, and there is the same menu as mag254 channel menu....its not a m3u thing...

Comment

Well thats good. So you got it working then? Channels work? Movies work? Sounds like another stb emulator. Least you got it up and working!

Comment

Originally posted by poorme View Post
              right joker, will need to change MAC addy to LG virtual man address "I THINK"....Will chnaging mac addresses back and forth from mag254 to LG TV app
              hurt anything? Is there any limit changing mac addies to my donation? Also, I never had to choose a "playlist" thats a new one for me..
              Is the mac address the one you use to sign up at smart iptv, that is on your tv screen or do you make one up like when using kodi

Comment

hi harley, this is smart-stb, not smart-iptv.....both apps are on LG tv. I still have not got completed with putting info in....
                not getting any channels thru mag254 right now, so will wait...might find another provider.anyway
                i think you use your lg mac addy to activate smart-STB app on their webpage then use virtual mac addy for iptv

Comment

No joker, not connected yet!!!.....

Comment

I tried both Smart iptv and Smart-STB, Didnt really like Smart-Iptv because of the lack of a guide with numbers.
                    I got my Smart-STB working on a Samsung TV, and its real close to a mag 254, yellow line and groups, channels, VOD etc, Before the maintenance started had it working with both tv channels and VOD movies, the only thing I haven't got to work is setting the time.
                    Also its a 7 day free trial then its $27 for a lifetime connection or $2.55 per month

Comment

I could not get mine to work yet harley....not sure which dang addresses to use...LOL, plus smart stb not replying with questions...I wondered how much
                      that was, thats crazy for just a dang app....i will stick to the mag254 unless they don't get fixed, had no tv now for several week or more...they just had an update on formware for mag254 april 2017, lets see what this does

Comment

Originally posted by poorme View Post
                        I could not get mine to work yet harley....not sure which dang addresses to use...LOL, plus smart stb not replying with questions...I wondered how much
                        that was, thats crazy for just a dang app....i will stick to the mag254 unless they don't get fixed, had no tv now for several week or more...they just had an update on formware for mag254 april 2017, lets see what this does
                        I wouldn't try it till all the channels come back, to set it up you goto their webpage and put in your TV's mac address and portal you use like p1.iptvprivateserver.tv, thats also what you'll use in the settings for the app and it should just show up there

Comment

Originally posted by 82harley View Post

I wouldn't try it till all the channels come back, to set it up you goto their webpage and put in your TV's mac address and portal you use like p1.iptvprivateserver.tv, thats also what you'll use in the settings for the app and it should just show up there
                          I have LG smart TV, I went to smart stb site and entered my tv addy, but don't know what to enter at " portal", if I enter "p1.iptvprivateserver.tv" it says: You need a Service Provider that operates a Stalker Portal to use the app with their service.
                          it suggests to leave it empty, but then if u do it and click " order" it says: You must fill in all required fields. Portal URL is missing

Comment

Also, do u enter your real info when registering on smart stb site? can we get linked to iptv service ?

Comment

the portal might be http://iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
                              I think you need your real info because you need a credit card

Comment

Working...
                              X