Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

AVOV TvOnline not connecting to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try, with out success, do I have to fill http:// or just the p3. Etc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
      Avov has screwed you, plain and simple!!
      They sent out a corrupt update that bricks your unit.
      Many messages have been posted about this for over 6 months.
      2 of my friends units failed a longtime ago. Units are a proprietary OS and they removed all methods of side-loading these units with anything other than their stuff.
      You now go to their Market and there is nothing there.

DO NOT PURCHASE AVOV
      /kens
      Sorry, that's make no sense. I have 4 avov boxes. one is working well, another 3 not. So it needs to something with NFps.

Comment

Hugo,
        Check the version and dates of your OS updates.
        1 is probably older than the other 3.
        Do as Gallardo said. Read about all the others with same problem.
        Then google your query.

Don't shoot the messenger!
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

I tried WEB last night and it worked perfectly with a TV Online Version 2, except for one sticky problem that I reported about a year ago when WEB first came out. There is a video lag issue on many channels, making it useless for these channels and making "TV Online" the perfect solution, even though it is old and clunky like DOS for IPTV. This issue needs to be fixed by Avov and NFPS working together to make "TV Online" (built-in stalker app) work again or to debug the WEB app and eliminate the video lag issue. At this point, Avov has a severe disadvantage with NFPS and any other server experiencing the same video lag issue on the working WEB application. By the way, with WEB (Avov's STB Emulator), you can also access recorded programming, like a 24 hour DVR, with some servers like *** and ***, which offer the DVR on many channels. The programs are each recorded separately and can typically be watched within a 24 hour time window.

Comment

Lots of freezing & jumping almost all channels.

Comment

We have been trying to reach AVOV tech team to solve this issue but we haven't receive any answer from them yet.

My suggestion to those affected users is to try using the WEB App available in the avov market place which i have heard works fine and if that doesn't work then install kodi and use Potato TV,

We will keep trying to reach avov and solve this problem but there's nothing we can't do at our end to fix it other than provide some workarounds.
              Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

You can no longer get Kodi from their marketplace. (maybe spmc)
                You cannot sideload Android apps onto these Avov's due to proprietary OS (moded android OS)
                What NFPS recommended is probably going to be your only option.
                Do not expect a fix from Avov. They are the cause of your problem.
                /kens
                I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Ive been in the game since AL7 and from what I see whats going on it' time to upgrade I have the same problem with 2 AVOV+ So today i upgraded to 2 DL-T2 both works perfect Same donation same url... goodbye AVOV hello DreamLink

Comment

Avov fuse is back to life on tvonline, it works as before the issue, just did an update, wait 2 minutes, unplug the box from power, and is back.
                    Thank you avov.

Comment

Originally posted by marior View Post
                      Avov fuse is back to life on tvonline, it works as before the issue, just did an update, wait 2 minutes, unplug the box from power, and is back.
                      Thank you avov.
                      I don't know what kind update you did, cause my avov is showing all channels, but did not connect. VOD is working fine. Can you guys do something to fix the channels?
                      Avov TV online, 150 mbps server P2, p3 and p5.

thanks

Comment

down also with AVOVonline+ but now i get package installer but freezes at 27% and most other apps stuck in loading screen they are gray saying loading, what a headache these are....I Don't know why they can't send a update out with the old 1.5 firmware and just rename it to get everyone back working again if they don't want us to sideload stuff also noticed under settings app manager it was maxed i deleted almost all apps and it gives up space but when i reboot no space left like a virus is taking over i think soon it will be another door stop ...i might have to add more doors ill so many again lol ..........thank you mag 254 for great support on these simple user friendly units and DL-T1&T2 for your bundles

Comment

Originally posted by hugodeleon321 View Post

I don't know what kind update you did, cause my avov is showing all channels, but did not connect. VOD is working fine. Can you guys do something to fix the channels?
                          Avov TV online, 150 mbps server P2, p3 and p5.

thanks
                          Avov fuse, did settings, system info, update, after hit ok on update it din't update, so wait few minutes, unplug power, plug it back, and the box update it self, went to tvonline, server, connect , and tv is back.my port url is p5.iptv.....

Comment

Originally posted by marior View Post

Avov fuse, did settings, system info, update, after hit ok on update it din't update, so wait few minutes, unplug power, plug it back, and the box update it self, went to tvonline, server, connect , and tv is back.my port url is p5.iptv.....
                            How can you update if the says "no update". I'm sorry but it is so strange.

Comment

Originally posted by hugodeleon321 View Post

How can you update if the says "no update". I'm sorry but it is so strange.
                              Thats what I did, it says not update, so I unplug power, then plug it back, and it did an update.
                              As now p5 is down no tv on web nor on tvonline

Comment

Use the donation checker and perform iptv reset. Tvonline is working again. The build number, 1.0.20 is working again.

Comment

Working...
                                X