Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

AVOV TvOnline not connecting to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On your avov, you should have something that says market.

Comment

Yes. Hit add new server, then input what ever portal url is assigned to your donation and hit connect. If it doesnt connect, an iptv reset is needed. If it still doesnt connect, change your portal, then change it on the web app and hit connect.

Comment

After you add the url in, and hit connect, if it connects with only a limited amount of channels, like some new channels and a few others, then the iptv reset is needed or a change of your portal and a reconnect should bring all the channels in for you.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I did this, it worked as in the yellow bar connected loaded all the channels but when I try and watch any of them nothing comes in, just black screen .. I tried resetting but still no go?

Comment

You watch tv through the web app. The web app is a mag emulator. Just like the stb emu. When you hit connect through the web app, you should see the yellow bar load up and once connected will have some options to select from. You only need to enter the short url, p3 or what ever your portal is.

p3.iptvprivateserver.tv (or what ever your portal is)and hit connect. Once it connects, in the menu under the tv section, select all and the channels should be there. If the whole list is not there, then you need an iptv reset.

Comment

Originally posted by gordy View Post
                I did this, it worked as in the yellow bar connected loaded all the channels but when I try and watch any of them nothing comes in, just black screen .. I tried resetting but still no go?
                Change your portal url with the donation checker and try it again. It is working.

Comment

You got it installed and you might be doing something wrong, but give it another shot tomorrow.

Comment

Changing servers somewhat worked, I've got 198 and 136 to come in, other than that nothing loads, black screens.

Comment

And they take about 3-4 minutes to actually start working when you change to them each time.

Comment

Originally posted by gordy View Post
                        Changing servers somewhat worked, I've got 198 and 136 to come in, other than that nothing loads, black screens.
                        I had a few with that issue, i had to change to a different portal with box plugged in, change url in the web app, unplug the avov and iptv reset, then plug back in and the channels were working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
                          Avov has screwed you, plain and simple!!
                          They sent out a corrupt update that bricks your unit.
                          Many messages have been posted about this for over 6 months.
                          2 of my friends units failed a longtime ago. Units are a proprietary OS and they removed all methods of side-loading these units with anything other than their stuff.
                          You now go to their Market and there is nothing there.

DO NOT PURCHASE AVOV
                          /kens
                          Sorry, Ken.
                          But the solution is to install the Web app in the market place, and add the server to the app.
                          also this boxes still have kodi, and we can run nfps in kodi.

Comment

• kens
                            kens commented
                            Editing a comment
                            As i mentioned in my 1st post, I gave up on AVOV a long time ago.
                            At that time, there was no Web app, or any MAG Emulators.
                            You had I think 5 Apps available.
                            There was a version of FPMC (Kodi fork).
                            Of course it excluded all PVR Clients and side-loading was not possible.
                            I'm glad (for you users) that you can use your STB's still.

I'd almost be tempted to dig out an AVOV from the brick pile, but my attitude is, I spent 2 weeks researching and debugging those units so any Manufacturer that would do this, is now off my Radar.
                            Screw me, I say to hell with you.

* I build custom motorcycles for usually very large and nasty individuals, so I don't take much BS!
                            /kens

Originally posted by perhal View Post
                          I had that same problem Go into the Fuse's Market and find WEB app
                          Install that and open it.
                          The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
                          Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
                          Then on same screen is an Add a new Server option.
                          Name your server (any name will do)
                          Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to ****** or ****** or nfps server).
                          Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels yo pop in.
                          Perhal, thank you, you really help me

Comment

I don't know how it can be Avov when I have another server working just fine. NFPS stopped working 2 days ago on the 20th. If it was Avov I would think nobody else's server/services would work on the box either.

Comment

I got the web app working here as well

Comment

Working...
                              X