Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Buzz Box XPL 3000 stalling and freezing on channel and VOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to mention it doesn't stop on live channels, only on VOD. I have a question, in order to check and see if Mag254 has same problem after switching boxes should I change MAC on my account?

Comment

Originally posted by Noone View Post
      I have to mention it doesn't stop on live channels, only on VOD. I have a question, in order to check and see if Mag254 has same problem after switching boxes should I change MAC on my account?
      have you tried a different player?
      what o/s is your buzz?

Comment

can you elaborate what you mean by different player and o/s?

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post

have you tried a different player?
          what o/s is your buzz?
          I tried players available, the second and 3rd one show me a magenta screen and i didn't see any difference between first and last one.

Comment

menu config ,video player
            os ,android 6 ot 7?

Comment

Weird try the mag and see if you get the same results.Yes you have to change the mac on the account unless you used the mag mac on the buzz.If so in that case you would just have to do a iptv reset.What version of firmware on the buzz?
              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

It has version 7.1.2
                I didn't know you have the option to use same mac from Mag for Buzz box.

Comment

Originally posted by Noone View Post
                  It has version 7.1.2
                  I didn't know you have the option to use same mac from Mag for Buzz box.
                  Yes you can change the mac of the buzz box to match your mag.When your setting up the server,use the blue button on the remote and you will get the option to change the mac.But i believe you would still have to do a iptv reset when switching boxes.I think also you have to redo the mac when there is an update (for the buzz).It seems there has been a few updates frequently which is a good thing it shows the team is dedicated to making the box better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    Yes you can change the mac of the buzz box to match your mag.When your setting up the server,use the blue button on the remote and you will get the option to change the mac.But i believe you would still have to do a iptv reset when switching boxes.I think also you have to redo the mac when there is an update (for the buzz).It seems there has been a few updates frequently which is a good thing it shows the team is dedicated to making the box better.
                    You mean in order to get the update for BuzzTv you have to be on MAC for BuZZTv?

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No if you use the mac of the mag in the buzz.Then the buzz gets a update it seems to remove the mac and you have to put it back in.

do a factory reset and start all over .

Comment

I bought two of these and just trying today, if things continue like they are now I am returning them, freezing every minute and going back a few seconds just repeat must of the programming... not a bad box but playing sucks.
                      I will give it a day or two and see what happens.

Tried buffering 0,3,5,and 10 no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalimasito View Post
                        I bought two of these and just trying today, if things continue like they are now I am returning them, freezing every minute and going back a few seconds just repeat must of the programming... not a bad box but playing sucks.
                        I will give it a day or two and see what happens.

Tried buffering 0,3,5,and 10 no luck.
                        That's a great attitude, blame the STB. Jeez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabacho View Post

Just sounds easier right?

Comment

mine played great for a week or two and then it started buffing I couldn't even use it without being hardwired to router.so I went to busstv websight and contacted them and they gave me some more software and I downloaded it and it fixed my problems..id give you it but they told me it was only for my mac number....so don't give up before you try all ur options,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Gabacho View Post

Gabacho,

Usually I try to blame nobody before I solve my side of the problem. I honestly think Buzz has an issue with the player side, stuttering, freezing momentarily and pixelation are very often seen on the playback, I have tried many things and still can't get smooth playback.

My internet connection is : 940 Mbit/s up and down.
                              Have Mag 254, Mag 322 and Dreamlink boxes all working with minor issues barely any issues.
                              Have used it wired and wireless
                              Have 2 different services and does the same in both.

What else can I say? I wish I could say different but honestly I can't think of anything I am doing wrong.

I do see that Buzz is having updates out quick, that tells you that something they must be fixing, right? I hope they do fix this issues cause it is the only thing I don't like about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X