Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

I can't find IPTV smarters on my Samsung TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find IPTV smarters on my Samsung TV

Hello everyone I want to get the IPTV smarters app on my UN65JU7500 Samsung TV with no success I've been following all instructions on this section and when I go search to find the app and doesn't show the app any help.thanks

Guys please any help with my thread

Comment

Originally posted by asun1321 View Post
      Guys please any help with my thread
      It only works from the USA App Store. Are you located in the US? If not, did you follow the directions on how to change App Store country?
      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Yeas IAM on USA but I just did follow the directions and still I didn't get the app and I have no Mac address on my donation

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have a Samsung so I might not be much help with this issue. What are you currently using?
          IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Ssiptv

Comment

Hi I'm using mag 250 and dreamlink T2 both are blocked. I did reset but nothing. Need help urgently !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeas IAM on USA but I just did follow the directions and still I didn't get the app and I have no Mac address on my donation
                If you scroll through the "Video" apps, you probably wont see it.
                go back to the main opening page of the app store.
                press UP arrow to go on to the Header, and go Right, to the Search icon (mag.glass).
                type "iptv smarters".

Comment

I did shooty I've tried I think everything with no success the wierd is I have 2 Samsung TV, UN65JU7500 and UN40H5203 both didn't get the IPTV smarters app in fact I did smart hub reset and nothing

Comment

Maybe if the moderators can provide us the IPTV smasters app file I can install it via tizen studio program as Samsung TVs doesn't have the app

Comment

I don't know what's going on bcause on weekends if I see a channel for a while and then want to see another one the server it's down I can't see channels no more but I can see ppv movies and vod that's wierd but on week days the services it's normal IAM using Samsung TV with ssiptv

Comment

Maybe if the moderators can provide us the IPTV smasters app file I can install it via tizen studio program as Samsung TVs doesn't have the app
                        "IPTV smasters" ???
                        Maybe you had a typo!
                        IPTV Smarters

Comment

I misspelled but on my TV is correct spelling, I got a question shooty on your TV you have the app on the app store

Comment

I misspelled but on my TV is correct spelling, I got a question shooty on your TV you have the app on the app store
                            Yes i do, but had to change localization to USA.
                            You cannot get a version of this app to sideload, as this is a mod'd version of the full Android app, tailored for the Samsung smart TV O/S.
                            check here for more info
                            Code:
                            https://www.whmcssmarters.com/smart-tv-app/
                            *FYI - When typing into Search, after I enter "IPTV ", it shows 4 different apps that start with IPTV and IPTV Smarters is the last one.

Comment

there is a reason you cant find the app
                              hxxps://www.husham.com/smart-iptv-removed-by-samsung/

Comment

Working...
                              X