Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Release IPTVXtra v2.2.1 - Reworked but Temporary patch up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i have to zero out the macid..00:00:00:00:00:00?? thanking you in advance!

Comment

• kens
      kens commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you can also just delete everything in the edit window and click Apply.
      either way...
      /kens

Read post 1 it says...
    *BEFORE YOU START**********************************
    (*** If previously using PVR Stalker, Disable it )
    (*** If you have a MAC# associated to your Donation#, you have to switch to Playlist access method by removing your MAC#)
    (->>Go to your Donation Info page, Click "Change IPTV MAC". Change MAC# to "00:00:00:00:00:00" and Click Apply. That's it!)

************************************************** ***********************************************

Which means just to log into your account and delete the mac if you have one attached to the accoount.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
      I've always noted that using custom KODI builds may result in erratic operation or performance.

Try the open channels to see if they work (207-CBSN, 227-Al Jazeera, etc)
      If they work, it may be the Server experiencing problems.

/kens
      both cbsn and Al jazeera work but nothing else is there a problem with my account?

Comment

Originally posted by Lanepratt View Post

both cbsn and Al jazeera work but nothing else is there a problem with my account?
        Are you now using Kodi 17.6 and not the Durex build?
        You said you got a new Donation #, or did you change your Donation# ?
        (If new, you may be assigned a different Portal)

- Disable IPTV Simple Client
        - Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/
        Guide Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
        General Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
        -open IPTVXtra.
        -Click IPTVXtra settings, and make sure your account info is correct.

Click IPTV, then All & All again
        You will get a channel list displayed.

Go back to IPTVXtra main menu and click Auto-Setup: PVR Simple Client.

You should get a Green "Done" message and your PVR will Enable and load.

go to Kodi Home screen and cursor over to TV, then select Guide from the sub-menu.

If you do not get any channels to load, then send a PM to a super Moderator as I do not have the access to check accounts.
        /kens
        ps; verify that IPTVXtra is version 2.2.1 or 2
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Hi Kens, I need some help again. Everything was working fine. Originally I was in Vietnam and had it working in Vietnam. Then I went back to the US and got it working after I updated the country location. Now I am back in Vietnam and I can't seem to be able to get it working. Even after I updated the country location at papiao, I can see the channel list but when I click on the channel, the loading circle spins a little bit but nothing comes up. Please help, thanks!

EDIT: Channel 1 test channel works but can't get any other channels

Comment

• Dodgeit
            Dodgeit commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to also do a iptv reset.

i did the IPTV reset as well but it still doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by d0min0 View Post
            i did the IPTV reset as well but it still doesn't work
            Is the ISP Lock on your account info page Enabled?
            If so, disable, do a reset, then do the following;

- Disable IPTV Simple Client
            - Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/
            Guide Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
            General Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
            -open IPTVXtra.
            -Click IPTVXtra settings, and make sure your account info is correct.

Click IPTV, then All & All again
            You will get a channel list displayed.
            *(If you get a list, this indicates a successful connection to the Server requesting a new playlist download(If you get an Error, then the server has not accepted your authorization for some other reason))

Go back to IPTVXtra main menu and click Auto-Setup: PVR Simple Client.

You should get a Green "Done" message and your PVR will Enable and load.
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Hi kens, i followed your process and got the channel list and got the green done message but when I click on the channel nothing shows up. I am able to tune to the channel 1 test channel. But everything else is unable to load. The Kodi logo just spins for a little bit and nothjng happens. Do you think the srrver might be down?

Comment

• kens
                kens commented
                Editing a comment
                try the VOD in IPTVXtra;
                Open IPTVXtra, Click VOD then click English. (You will get a Movie list).
                Click the 1st movie. (I just verified it working (on p3))
                If it plays OK but the TV listings don't, you may be getting blocked by your ISP (They can block the .ts format(TV) and let through .mp4 (VOD)
                *Try to go back and click IPTV, then All & All again.
                When you get the Channel list in IPTVXtra, scroll down to CNN and click to play it from within the IPTVXtra add-on.
                If that works but does not play from IPTV Simple client (Kodi home screen TV Icon), there is something wrong with your Kodi setup.

If the Channel does not play, I would suspect an ISP block.
                *Note: Channel1 is provided by me and is an Open channel (does not go through the Server and is always accessible). There are many channels that are open channels (CBS News 207, Al Jazeera 227, Bloombergs 202, 203 etc, WGN News 210) and many more.
                /kens

Hi Kens, ok I tried to play VOD and that works. I was able to watch bloomberg and aljazeera. I went through to the IPTV xtra channel list from within the add-on but was unable to play CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by d0min0 View Post
                Hi Kens, ok I tried to play VOD and that works. I was able to watch bloomberg and aljazeera. I went through to the IPTV xtra channel list from within the add-on but was unable to play CNN.
                Change your country location to allow all countries and check it.
                IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

So I guess it's because of ISP block. Nothing I can do then I guess right besides change isp? Well that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

Change your country location to allow all countries and check it.
                    I changed to allow all countries but still the same result. What else can I do? Please let me know I will try. Thanks

Comment

Try and type or copy/paste the server Url into your browser and tell us what it says.
                      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                        Try and type or copy/paste the server Url into your browser and tell us what it says.
                        hi dodgeit, it says this:

Your STB is not supported

Reload portal

Account info

Payment

Comment

• Dodgeit
                          Dodgeit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This means there is a problem with your set up.Your isp is not blocking the server.

Hmm I tried it with my computer and with my phone but the same outcome.

Comment

Working...
                        X