Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Release IPTVXtra v2.2.1 - Reworked but Temporary patch up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kens. The version of Kodi I used was the one installed from the Play stored.
    I also tried downloading the Kodi from Kodi.tv. first the 64bit version didnt installed and then I was able to install the 32bit version.
    Are you suggesting to use the version that came with the lollipop rom?
    Thanks again for your support.

Comment

No, just recommend always for users to not use modified versions of Kodi, or pre-release Beta or Alpha test versions if possible.
      /kens
      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

ok so i have a new copy of kodi on an android box . i can not load the iptvextra to kodi is it me or am i having a brain fart? im not new to this by no means but some how im missing something. i even tried to put in on a thumb drive and un zip from there . any help would be greatly appreciated .
        Satime

Comment

Originally posted by satime View Post
          ok so i have a new copy of kodi on an android box . i can not load the iptvextra to kodi is it me or am i having a brain fart? im not new to this by no means but some how im missing something. i even tried to put in on a thumb drive and un zip from there . any help would be greatly appreciated .
          What version of kodi? Read post 17 if you happen to be using a modified or beta release of kodi.

Comment

v17.6 krypton right from the kodi site. no variation no beta no alfa just i had nothing in it but kodi addons when i put it on
            Satime

Comment

• kens
              kens commented
              Editing a comment
              If it was full of Addons when you installed it, then you must have installed it on top of another kodi install that was already there, that had those addons.
              Anyway, I am hosting IPTVXtra in a Repository now.
              You can install it from there.
              If it does not install from there, delete your Kodi "completely" and install from Playstore if possible, otherwise from Kodi site.
              (There are a couple of versions for android based on the CPU. Most use 32 bit ARm version)

You can get the link to the repo in Kodi Tutorial section. I will modify this Posting to reflect this change.)
              /kens

ty kens
            Satime

Comment

I am a little confused. The version of IPTVXtra that I have shows v2.2.2 not 2.2.1.

The channel guide is off. I read somewhere that I have to change my MAC address to 00:00:00:00 and do a reset. Will this help the guide accuracy?

Comment

Some android STB's for some reason, don't pass along the DST/STD offset. normally the STB will properly offset the guide data in Kodi.
                If anything, you will be off by 1hr. (go to System Settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple client/
                Click disable, then Configure. Click EPG Settings. Go to Offset adjustment and using the left/right buttons on remote/kbd, adjust by +1.0 hrs
                Save settings and exit back but "Do Not Enable Yet".
                Go to System Settings/ PVR & LiveTV - General Tab. Clear Data.
                Go back to the PVR and Enable.

/kens
                I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

hello all...I followed the instructions but the media info add on failed to install dependency, do i need it? is so where could i get it?

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You need to have a full "real" version of Kodi 17.x, so the dependent addon modules will load.
                    Your system has also got to be up to date (auto-update all addons)
                    You do not need it. It is just a nice Feature.
                    /kens

Installed, but only VoD is working and like 4 channels. Did the reset 2 times and still the same. Change donations and still the same.

IM using my mag 254 mac address. That mag stopped working.

Any suggestions?

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Posted reply in your other Posting?
                    /kens

im using durexbuild latest version, i installed everything as per, channel list and guide show up but when i click on a show "working" flashes then goes away and nothing loads. I have disabled simple client cleared data in pvr and guide settings reset iptv and got a new donation. still not having any luck any ideas?

Comment

I've always noted that using custom KODI builds may result in erratic operation or performance.

Try the open channels to see if they work (207-CBSN, 227-Al Jazeera, etc)
                    If they work, it may be the Server experiencing problems.

/kens
                    I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

kens THANK YOU for such fantastic support!.......

Comment

now onto better things.... going to try your addon!

Comment

I installed today and is working great..good job..great support ..thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X