Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

*** New Release *** IPTVXtra + IPTVXtra Context Media Info + Kens13 Repository

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found 3 Extended Info Scripts using Search Function under Addons page, all 3 by Author Phil65, (1.0.2, 1.0.3, 5.6.0)

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
      Did you setup IPTVXtra properly?
      -open IPTVXtra
      -Click VOD (or IPTV) select choices until you get a list of Movies or Channels.
      -Go back and Click Auto Setting: PVR
      -go to TV Icon on Homescreen and select guide or channels.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n66926[/ATTACH]

Also in the System Settingsé PVR - Make sure these 3 are enabled.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n66927[/ATTACH]

/kens
      The Auto Setup of PVR Simple Client step didn't work for me. I started with a fresh install of Kodi 17.6 from the Google Play store and followed the install steps from there. The IPTVxtra app plays both TV & VOD and the media info appears from the context menu for VOD. My STB is T95z plus. Any ideas on how to get the auto setup step to work?

Comment

• kens
        kens commented
        Editing a comment
        This happens on some android versions and only if IPTV Simple client has never been enabled.
        Go to system Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple Client - Click Enable.
        That should do it.

Go back to IPTVXtra, open Settings and make sure your settings are still there.
        (This next step you do initially, but should be done every week or so to get any new TV channels)

Go back and click IPTV, then All, then All. You will get a channel list.
        Go back and click Auto-Settings: PVR IPTV Simple client
        /kens

OK, I uninstalled Chappai, during the reinstall of Media Info the first thing it did was to reinstall Chappai then error of install messages repeated, so I uninstalled the complete Blamo Repository, then I got a different reaction, "failed to install a dependency" , not sure where to go from here.. Found 3 Extended Info Scripts using Search Function under Addons page, all 3 by Author Phil65, (1.0.2, 1.0.3, 5.6.0)but can not delete them, thank you

Comment

• kens
        kens commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the kodi approved addon;
        addon id="script.extendedinfo" name="ExtendedInfo Script" version="5.6.0" provider-name="phil65 (Philipp Temminghoff)"

You can't delete them because Chappai is still in your system and it requires extendedinfo script as a dependency.(it depends on it so you cant delete it)
        uninstall Chappai, uninstall Wraith (if installed), then uninstall extendedinfo scripts (all of them).
        Then, go to addons/ install from repository. Kodi add-on repository/ Program add-ons/ Extendedinfo - Install.
        Now install media info from my repository.
        /kens

Chappai has been uninstalled, Wrath was never installed, even after uninstalling Chappai, I could not get past the original error messages saying "Add on installation failed" Not until Blamo Repository was deleted did I get past that error to a new one "failed to install a dependency" after about 10 seconds, How do I uninstall extendedinfo scripts (all of them).??? thank you

Comment

• kens
        kens commented
        Editing a comment
        Go to System Settings/ Media
        *(Setting Level(Bottom Left)click until Expert)
        General tab - Enable 6 Items (Show Extensions, Add Source, Hidden Files, allow File Rename/ deletion, etc.)

Go to System Settings/ System/ Addons/ click "Manage dependencies"
        Find modules to delete or update/change settings.
        *(If you can't un-install, it will tell you what program is still using it).

Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ Program Add-ons (or Service Add-ons, or Video Add-ons)
        * (This will show all add-ons including Disabled addons)

/kens

Thanks, that worked. Took a couple of tries to get it. I noticed in IPTVxtra settings there were two choices for Kens guide and the second choice ..guide_ks.xml worked when it handed off to Simple Client.

Comment

Your Instructions Kens:
        Go to System Settings/ Media
        *(Setting Level(Bottom Left)click until Expert)
        General tab - Enable 6 Items (Show Extensions, Add Source, Hidden Files, allow File Rename/ deletion, etc.)Complete

Go to System Settings/ System/ Addons/ click "Manage dependencies"
        Find modules to delete or update/change settings.(Find modules to delete? not understanding, Update I understand, one could not be updated>Universal Scrapers< tried all on list Error Message came up Failed to Install Dependency, is this an issue? Can not delete due to so many repositories using it.Also "Change Settings" I do not understand either)
        *(If you can't un-install, it will tell you what program is still using it).

Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ Program Add-ons (or Service Add-ons, or Video Add-ons)
        * (This will show all add-ons including Disabled addons)( What am I looking for here? All disbled addons have been unistalled)

Sorry for the misunderstanding of your instructions, I know you are giving me advise but I do not understand the verbiage since I have never seen these instructions before.
        Is there a bug routine that you could imbed in your package before installing your repository, that way we could all see items to correct before installing your nice work.

Comment

You cannot update any addons that came from Blamo because that Repository is no longer available.(As far as I know!)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	67922

*Just a Note FYI, All my Instructions or Steps I provide, are based on the old default Confluence Skin.
          If you are using another Skin Theme, the Steps will most likely not coincide or make sense.

This pic shows the Settings Level tab. Click it until it says Expert (Access to All Settings)
          Just for reference, this shows where the list of modules (Dependencies) that are Installed

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	67924

For ExtendedInfo Script (this is a program, not a module), you will find it in Program Addons
          Go to System settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ Program add-ons

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	67926

Click on ExtendedInfo Script, click Uninstall.
          (On my system it shows IPTVXtra's Media Info Addon uses this Script so it cannot be uninstalled)
          Your system will show all other Addons that have to be uninstalled before you can uninstall this Script.

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	67928

Once you get all that removed, you should be able to Install Media Info from my Repository.
          It might seem tedious but it isn't
          (and don't blame me... Blame Chappai!)

/kens
          Attached Files
          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Click Context Menus/ - (Media Info) to Install the IPTVXtra Media Info Add-on.
            * A number of dependency plugins will load, so wait until it says "Media Info Add-on installed"

When I attempt to install the media info, I get fail, missing a dependency. IPTVXtra is already installed. What should I do?

Comment

• kens
              kens commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you have Chappai addon installed?
              if so check the Post above. This is a known conflicting addon.
              * You can still use IPTVXtra w/o Media Info
              /kens

**KNOWN BUGS (or forgotten Install routines)

>For IPTVXtra:
            - If Installing on Kodi and PVR IPTV Simple client has never been Enabled, there is no initial settings file for IPTV Simple, therefore when performing Auto-Settings of the PVR from IPTVXtra, it will not work because it has no PVR Settings file to access.
            * (Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple client - Click Enable (this will generate a blank Settings file.)).

>For IPTVXtra Media Info:
            - You need to restart Kodi after installing for the Context Menu's to properly load. (I forgot to include a message).
            - If you have Chappai or Wraith addons installed, they have to be uninstalled along with their modified version of ExtendedInfo Script (Program addon).
            *(This modified ExtendedInfo script addon will conflict with the installation of the real ExtendedInfo script from the Kodi approved Repository causing a dependency install failure)

/kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Thank you kens for your reply to my question on the colour option on IPTV extra. One other question, Kodi Leia 18 is presently at beta2 release at this time, some time ago I tested IPTV extra on this version of Kodi and it did not work. Any plans to have it working on this version of Kodi in the near future.

Comment

Having trouble adding source for your repo in Kodi 17.6 running on firetv. Want to try out the new iptvxtra ... is the source address right you show on sticky? When I add source there are no files shown.

Comment

• kens
                  kens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is not a URL to the Repository.
                  It is a link to my file host to download the repository Kodi installation .zip file.
                  *Copy the Link into a browser and go to the webpage.
                  Click download. Save the file to your downloads directory.
                  Open KODI and go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Zip.
                  Browse to the location of the downloaded zip file (repository.kens13-1.0.0.zip) and click to install.
                  Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository.
                  Scroll down to Kens Kodi Repository and click to open selection directory.
                  /kens

Originally posted by kens View Post
                You cannot update any addons that came from Blamo because that Repository is no longer available.(As far as I know!)
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n67922[/ATTACH]

*Just a Note FYI, All my Instructions or Steps I provide, are based on the old default Confluence Skin.
                If you are using another Skin Theme, the Steps will most likely not coincide or make sense.

This pic shows the Settings Level tab. Click it until it says Expert (Access to All Settings)
                Just for reference, this shows where the list of modules (Dependencies) that are Installed
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n67924[/ATTACH]

For ExtendedInfo Script (this is a program, not a module), you will find it in Program Addons
                Go to System settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ Program add-ons
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n67926[/ATTACH]

Click on ExtendedInfo Script, click Uninstall.
                (On my system it shows IPTVXtra's Media Info Addon uses this Script so it cannot be uninstalled)
                Your system will show all other Addons that have to be uninstalled before you can uninstall this Script.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n67928[/ATTACH]

Once you get all that removed, you should be able to Install Media Info from my Repository.
                It might seem tedious but it isn't
                (and don't blame me... Blame Chappai!)

/kens
                My issue is when going into Program Add-Ons, I see no Script Program to edit or remove, here is the total list of items under Program Add-Ons, running Confluence Skin,
                Axel Downloader
                Backup
                Backup Restore Wizard
                Elysium Artwork
                Genesis Reborn Artwork
                Git Browser
                Husham Addon Wizard
                Indigo
                Log Viewer for Kodi
                Plexus
                Star Tec Pair With
                Uranus Artwork
                Web-PDB
                Zen Art

Thats it, no Script Info

Comment

Then there is something else causing the error.
                  I notice you have Kodi Log Viewer, so lets see what is causing the problem.
                  Close Kodi then open it.
                  * Wait 1 minute for Kodi to perform any background operations.
                  Go to addons/ Install from Repository/ Kens Kodi repository/ Context Menus/ Media Info - Click Install.
                  * Wait for the Failed to Install Dependencies Error.

Go back to Program addons and open the Kodi log viewer.
                  Scroll to the end of the data and near the end you should see lines with ERROR:.and relating to Media Info
                  If you can't determine the problem dependency module or some other problem, copy the last bit of the log data and Post it for me to look through.

*** before you do that, try this;
                  go to Addons/ Install from repository/ Kodi repository/ program addons/ ExtendedInfo Script - Click Install
                  If successfull, now perform the above install of Media Info.

Post the Errors or let me know status.
                  /kens
                  I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

I could not "Media Info" to install. It failed dependency. I tried many times. I looked at the log and saw something, "Wraith" failed. Searched "Wraith" and updated it to from Kodi Repository and not Blamo. I installed the Media Info from Ken Kodi repository and the install went fine. Many other Addons seemed to update too. Media Info is very powerful. I don't understand the 'manage' functions. Using "Media Info" might need it's own thread.

PS: "Potato TV' uses Media Info too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR"

If you follow this instruction, the TV Guide will be either missing or incorrect. After doing the auto set of PVR, in PVR Simple settings, time offset will be -8. I needed to change the offset to '0". It makes sense because Kodi gets the time from the system. If you're using Linux/Kodi/Librelec, than you will have to set the time offset.

Comment

The Manage Function gives you quick access to config.settings for ExtendedInfo Script, tmdb, Trakt and any other Information providers you install.

I did not know that Wraith was in the Kodi Repo. Thanks for the Info.

The time offset problem with Linux/Librelec is new to me. I will look into it.

The Guide data is, and should always be, set to GMT/UTC time, for Global usage.
                      The Timezone setting of the users device is used as the offset adjustment to all guide times.

Cheers
                      /kens
                      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Working...
                      X