Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Refund possible?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund possible?

Since the middleware upgrade over a week ago, people keep having to reset their IPTV service. In my case it's multiple times a day to make teh kodi addon keep working. I will watch a few channels, come back to it and get authorization failed until I search my donation and reset the service. I have tried all portals and changed MAC address and the result is the same every time. I have 345 days left on the donation and if I knew this was going to happen I would have NEVER renewed. It's basically unusable. And don't tell me the reset will fix it. It only works for a little while and I am far from the only one having problems with accessing the service now. There are many posts about it on the ftazeta forum before it changed to this, and while it was down there was lots of posts about it at the*******forum.

Send an email to [email protected] and tell them to give you a different donation number.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
      Send an email to [email protected] and tell them to give you a different donation number.
      That's already been done. That was suggested to me before the old forum went down. Same result!

Comment

Originally posted by @hotmail.com View Post
        Since the middleware upgrade over a week ago, people keep having to reset their IPTV service. In my case it's multiple times a day to make teh kodi addon keep working. I will watch a few channels, come back to it and get authorization failed until I search my donation and reset the service. I have tried all portals and changed MAC address and the result is the same every time. I have 345 days left on the donation and if I knew this was going to happen I would have NEVER renewed. It's basically unusable. And don't tell me the reset will fix it. It only works for a little while and I am far from the only one having problems with accessing the service now. There are many posts about it on the ftazeta forum before it changed to this, and while it was down there was lots of posts about it at the *** *** forum.
        A refund?It looks like your best bet is to buy a mag or a unit that is easy to set up.Even try stalker client.If the donation was replaced then it's something on your end.Yes maybe it's the Kodi addon.I don't see a refund happening kodi and addons were not recommended for the service.Mags and Avov's where the recommended ways to view the service.
        There is another problem i see and thats a email address for your user name not a very smart thing to do.
        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Hey Dodgeit the service worked on every unit before and Mags belong to the people behind the service. Before it became a paid service it worked on everything. So please try not to make statement that can lead to other people thinking things like this" maybe they are messing with this to get you to buy their Mags and/or Avov's. And if you are not a decision maker at papiao/iks
          try not to speculate on what they will and will not do, unless you are an insider and you are speculating that their knowingly just taking people's money.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway1401 View Post
            Hey Dodgeit the service worked on every unit before and Mags belong to the people behind the service. Before it became a paid service it worked on everything. So please try not to make statement that can lead to other people thinking things like this" maybe they are messing with this to get you to buy their Mags and/or Avov's. And if you are not a decision maker at papiao/iks
            try not to speculate on what they will and will not do, unless you are an insider and you are speculating that their knowingly just taking people's money.
            Did you ever think it's not up to them to update software that someone else has created?It's up to the software maker or creator to keep up with the updates of the servers.It was written on a page at the other site what boxes they recommended to use and kodi was not one of them.So you need to find out who wrote the soft ware and bark up their tree and see if they are going to update and make it work.So you try not to speculate that they are just taking your money for nothing.

Comment

Also i should add the service has come along way since it was free.Many updates have been done.

Comment

Nah I am not buying a mag. And people are having problems with their MAG boxes too and having to do IPTV resets frequently since the middleware update so if you want to troll instead of help, troll someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ;n1349
                  Nah I am not buying a mag. And people are having problems with their MAG boxes too and having to do IPTV resets frequently since the middleware update so if you want to troll instead of help, troll someone else.
                  Troll lol Use what you like but bark up the right tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    Troll lol Use what you like but bark up the right tree.
                    You're useless. And my question remains unanswered. Also the problem has not been fixed. I guess I will just get my credit card company to reverse the charge and go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post

You're useless. And my question remains unanswered. Also the problem has not been fixed. I guess I will just get my credit card company to reverse the charge and go elsewhere.
                      Yep i'm useless but i'm watching tv lol.So speaking of ......Why don't you try Stalker Client and do some reading instead of insulting. But your not even smart enough to not use a email address as a nick.Why don't you Pm Nfps your order and donation# and get them to check it for you?But the problem is on your end if the donation has been replaced already.Again if can't get it to work try something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post

Yep i'm useless but i'm watching tv lol.So speaking of ......Why don't you try Stalker Client and do some reading instead of insulting. But your not even smart enough to not use a email address as a nick.Why don't you Pm Nfps your order and donation# and get them to check it for you?But the problem is on your end if the donation has been replaced already.Again if can't get it to work try something different.
                        Where there is also this explanation that seems to apply to me. Therefore your non-answers are still non-answers

New middleware too strict with VPNs Yesterday, 10:16 PM It has become more difficult to set up VPNs to work with this service. It seem that the token assigned to the channels are signed to your location. If one may use a different VPN service or even the sameVPN but a different location, the channels will fail to load, or load but no picture. Most times a iptv reset may work but this is not the best fix. NFPS should look into this as it is causing a lot of problems in places where a VPN is a must. Tags: None
                        So therefore does not matter if I use stalker client (I have btw) or the stalker plus addon. I am screwed no matter what I use until they change it back to the way it was. Soon as my IP changes it fails to authorize me because ... what do mac and donation number matter right? Soon as your ISP or vpn assigns you a new ip you have to do a reset.

Comment

Now a reset doesn't even work anymore. Auth failed when I try to play a channel. Please loosen the security a touch guys. I get that you have dishonest people but it's effecting simple paying customers.

Comment

Matt - I too have this exact issue, but I've found a way to deal with it. First, you must disable your addon, then reset to defaults. Exit Kodi..Now do your IPTV Reset. FYI - I have Chrome on my Android box, and that makes it fast and fairly easy to reset right from the box, and Chrome remembers your details for you. You MUST have a keyboard/mouse for Chrome, and I use a Logitech 400.
                            Once reset, go back to kodi and configure the addon again. Only takes a few minutes, and it isn't really that big a deal. Once it's been configured, re-enable the addon.
                            You'll find it works as it should. You WILL have to do this again, and once a day is par for the course. Yes, the problem did NOT exist prior to some changes made on the end you have no control of; but you can live with it. The whole process takes me about 5 minutes, and though I don't like it, well it's still a bargain for the channels you get. Maybe they will fix this for us at some point, but the process I outlined above will keep you working for now. Best of Luck - the Marked Man.

Comment

Originally posted by marked man View Post
                              Matt - I too have this exact issue, but I've found a way to deal with it. First, you must disable your addon, then reset to defaults. Exit Kodi..Now do your IPTV Reset. FYI - I have Chrome on my Android box, and that makes it fast and fairly easy to reset right from the box, and Chrome remembers your details for you. You MUST have a keyboard/mouse for Chrome, and I use a Logitech 400.
                              Once reset, go back to kodi and configure the addon again. Only takes a few minutes, and it isn't really that big a deal. Once it's been configured, re-enable the addon.
                              You'll find it works as it should. You WILL have to do this again, and once a day is par for the course. Yes, the problem did NOT exist prior to some changes made on the end you have no control of; but you can live with it. The whole process takes me about 5 minutes, and though I don't like it, well it's still a bargain for the channels you get. Maybe they will fix this for us at some point, but the process I outlined above will keep you working for now. Best of Luck - the Marked Man.
                              Once a day?? Man, such a hassle, eh. You should quit NFPS for good and sign up with a different server with more stable service then, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X