Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

playlist URL changed from .TV to .RU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some1 please help me switch portal to p1,p2,p3 or p4? I seem to be stuck on p5 and p6 and those portals seem to not accept the .ru ending. I’ve emailed several times no response, this is really frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by moneyman View Post
      Can some1 please help me switch portal to p1,p2,p3 or p4? I seem to be stuck on p5 and p6 and those portals seem to not accept the .ru ending. I’ve emailed several times no response, this is really frustrating
      .ru should work with all portals
      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Unfortunately it’s not working for me. I keep getting an error when trying to load m3u playlist into Tvirl app. Everything was working perfectly until the ru switch. Please help nightmare bro

Comment

Shits horrible. I’ve been loyal for years to this. Maybe time for a change. I’ve seen nothing that looks Half-way promising. Just sucks that they took my $500usd. And I get this in return. Thanks again for nothing

Comment

Shits horrible. I’ve been loyal for years to this. Maybe time for a change. I’ve seen nothing that looks Half-way promising. Just sucks that they took my $500usd. And I get this in return. Thanks again for nothing
            Really? i think you need to get your head out of you know where.You don't realize what's going on in the world?Many services are suffering from the same problem.Even Netflix has realized there is a problem and have cut back their stream quality's.Every isp provider is having a hard time with traffic especially during peak hours.Maybe give that some thought.Many here have even picked up the phone and heard that the network is to busy.So should just relax ride it out like everyone else instead of complaining about loosing your money.
            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Spoken from a true moderator! Instead of offering support, which by earlier post, you cannot, you’d rather say something that you thought was clever. Great job MOD. Now onto the reason we are here, why aren’t any of the portals working? Why are many of us having issue but you seem not? What portal are you on? Does it work? Can you get the people who need their stuff to work help? Let’s see

Comment

Spoken from a true moderator! Instead of offering support, which by earlier post, you cannot, you’d rather say something that you thought was clever. Great job MOD. Now onto the reason we are here, why aren’t any of the portals working? Why are many of us having issue but you seem not? What portal are you on? Does it work? Can you get the people who need their stuff to work help? Let’s see
                Nothing wrong with the portals! What box? What app? My guess, it’s the app you are using that will not allow the url change. Try a different app.

Comment

I’m using shield tv. Tried every iptv app.

Comment

Any suggestions on an android tv app?

Comment

Joker my guy, long time

Comment

Try kokaleka, perfect player, stb emulator

Comment

Playlist won’t even download in a browser

Comment

Then use kokaleka or link up a MAC address and use the emulator

Comment

Well what would you expect re read the post i quoted.You want seriousness with what you posted?I haven't been here in a few days.I log in and see that.If you want to delete or edit your post and start over.Then thats fine with me.You should not come here saying you in a sense got ripped off and wasted your money when the problem is you can't get your android working.Every portal works Just like Joker said!!! M3u works here also using Perfect Player.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

You’re right Dodgeit. Frustration sometimes gets the better of us. Anyhow with reference to what’s happening to the playlist url, the generic m3u playlist option gives out the wrong url code ending. Instead of “output=ts” should be “output=mpegts” and another thing, there should NOT be “:80” in playlist url for m3u.

Comment

Working...
                                X