Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Looking to switch from Mag 254

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
    I dont know right now. Im not hating on your mag. If it works for what you need it to do, then you all good. It is old tho, like that old tube tv you dont want to get rid of cause it still works. Lot of things have changed with the new stb's out now.
    I don't mind upgrading. Which stb do you have? From I read in this forum, I see Buzz or Dreamlink are the top ones. Which models are the best bang for the bucks? Some people don't need all the bells and whistles, just nice smooth videos.

Comment

I too long time user of MAG from the inception of iptv zeta or from IKS late of 2014.
      recent have bought BuzzTV ST4000. Nice, slick and has bells and whistles. Video is a lot better. MAG254 can play 1080p so not much difference and simplier. Wifey prefer the MAG because she is used to it and the easiest to use.
      One Or 2 PPV movies the MAG unable to have audio was the Star Wars and other one which I forget the title. Other that those 2 PPV movies MAG254 is okay. When the server is acting up or the transmission from server’s ISP is acting up then any of the boxes won’t behave like suppose to. MAG even has that small 512MB memory is still good. For IPTV purposes you don’t really need 16Gb or 32 GB of memory unless you are running many applications. You don’t really need to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post
        I too long time user of MAG from the inception of iptv zeta or from IKS late of 2014.
        recent have bought BuzzTV ST4000. Nice, slick and has bells and whistles. Video is a lot better. MAG254 can play 1080p so not much difference and simplier. Wifey prefer the MAG because she is used to it and the easiest to use.
        One Or 2 PPV movies the MAG unable to have audio was the Star Wars and other one which I forget the title. Other that those 2 PPV movies MAG254 is okay. When the server is acting up or the transmission from server’s ISP is acting up then any of the boxes won’t behave like suppose to. MAG even has that small 512MB memory is still good. For IPTV purposes you don’t really need 16Gb or 32 GB of memory unless you are running many applications. You don’t really need to upgrade.
        Thank you for that input. Looks like I can wait until the MAG dies out.

I researched and the Buzz ST4000 is a stick. Only $69? Interesting.

How easy or hard is it to set it up comparing to the Mag254? Oh, does this have closed captioning on all of the channels? That's the only pitfall the MAG has, just a few channels have the CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

I don't mind upgrading. Which stb do you have? From I read in this forum, I see Buzz or Dreamlink are the top ones. Which models are the best bang for the bucks? Some people don't need all the bells and whistles, just nice smooth videos.
          You wouldn't go wrong with either of those.

Comment

Thank you for that input. Looks like I can wait until the MAG dies out.

I researched and the Buzz ST4000 is a stick. Only $69? Interesting.

How easy or hard is it to set it up comparing to the Mag254? Oh, does this have closed captioning on all of the channels? That's the only pitfall the MAG has, just a few channels have the CC.

Yes. It’s cheap and good for the buck!
            It’s easy to set up. All really have to do is going to the donation site. Log in using your credentials. Associate or link your MAC address of your device to your donation. Take note of your assigned server portal/URL for your donation and configure your device’s portal Server URL. Save. You should be watching TV.
            ST4000 RCU may behave sensitive. 3-quick presses on the remote control channels will scroll very fast where you cannot catch up. Also on searching VOD titles. You may experience very fast scrolling..
            I like the features that you could hide the adult channels in the category lists also in the Adult VOD List. It can clear off previously watch VOD movies. Also ST4000 runs 4K videos

Comment

Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post

Yes. It’s cheap and good for the buck!
              It’s easy to set up. All really have to do is going to the donation site. Log in using your credentials. Associate or link your MAC address of your device to your donation. Take note of your assigned server portal/URL for your donation and configure your device’s portal Server URL. Save. You should be watching TV.
              ST4000 RCU may behave sensitive. 3-quick presses on the remote control channels will scroll very fast where you cannot catch up. Also on searching VOD titles. You may experience very fast scrolling..
              I like the features that you could hide the adult channels in the category lists also in the Adult VOD List. It can clear off previously watch VOD movies. Also ST4000 runs 4K videos
              Hmm, sounds like this is the best bang for the bucks among all of the STBs. I think I'm going to get one for only $69.

Comment

I'm reading a lot of poor reviews about the BuzzTv ST4000 on the internet. Can you guys give me some further feedback on this?

Comment

I'm reading a lot of poor reviews about the BuzzTv ST4000 on the internet. Can you guys give me some further feedback on this?
                  I would buy a 4500.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    I would buy a 4500.
                    Can you tell me why? I appreciate your input.

Comment

Can you tell me why? I appreciate your input.
                      I would buy one cause that's what i use lol.Buzz is the best out there right now. I can't speak on the stick because i have never tried it.I used a 3000,3900,4000 and a 4500 which is the newest one that i got anyways.You won't be disappointed that's for sure.I left a Mag and went to a T1 and the difference just in picture quality made me never plug the mag in again.Then from the T1 to the Buzz's and they are a big step up from a mag and T1.That includes picture quality from a mag to a Buzz.Even having more memory makes a big difference.If there is a few freezes here and there something with more memory don't miss a beat.But a mag once that memory fills up which it don't have much. You end up missing parts of the shows because it fills up and dumps what's in it.
                      Last edited by Dodgeit; 07-26-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                        I would buy one cause that's what i use lol.Buzz is the best out there right now. I can't speak on the stick because i have never tried it.I used a 3000,3900,4000 and a 4500 which is the newest one that i got anyways.You won't be disappointed that's for sure.I left a Mag and went to a T1 and the difference just in picture quality made me never plug the mag in again.Then from the T1 to the Buzz's and they are a big step up from a mag and T1.That includes picture quality from a mag to a Buzz.Even having more memory makes a big difference.If there is a few freezes here and there something with more memory don't miss a beat.But a mag once that memory fills up which it don't have much. You end up missing parts of the shows because it fills up and dumps what's in it.
                        Please bear with me. What's the difference between the XR and XRS and the 4000 and 4500, respectively?Thank you.

Comment

Ram and storage
                          xrs 4500 is the beast...lol

Comment

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this. Which are legitimate websites to get these? I see a lot of scammer and cloned websites.

Comment

World Wide Satellites is the best place.

Comment

How's buzztvglobal.xxx? Are they legitimate?

Comment

Working...
                                X