Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag254

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag254

I currently have two mag 254 although they are connecting to the server many channels drop or sequences repeat few times before live feed starts again, is this other boxes experiencing or is it this box, thanks in advance for your reply

same with buzz4500. Been this way for at least a month now. Basically all US channels. Seems like this may be the end.

Comment

Originally posted by twitdaddy View Post
      same with buzz4500. Been this way for at least a month now. Basically all US channels. Seems like this may be the end.
      end? lol
      All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post

end? lol
        Lol we have seen this a lot over the years.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
          Lol we have seen this a lot over the years.
          people come up to conclusion so quick without realizing things are growing, expanding both quality and quantity side which requires lots of work...etc
          All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

people come up to conclusion so quick without realizing things are growing, expanding both quality and quantity side which requires lots of work...etc
            I think it's from jamming in too many local American TV channels and worldwide. I bet if they reduce the channels and it'll work better.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

I think it's from jamming in too many local American TV channels and worldwide. I bet if they reduce the channels and it'll work better.
              im doubt thats the issue. one of the biggest issue I see as people working from home, too many meetings, lots of bandwidth being used in each house and its very hard for ISP's to catch up and keep their system clean. too many problems on ISP's side creating problems on users end as well maybe server end too.

Comment

im doubt thats the issue. one of the biggest issue I see as people working from home, too many meetings, lots of bandwidth being used in each house and its very hard for ISP's to catch up and keep their system clean. too many problems on ISP's side creating problems on users end as well maybe server end too.
                That has nothing to do with it. All you need is about 1.5 mbps to get TV and 6 would be minimum for HD. I have 50 mbps with no one else using it at my house and I'm getting looping and freezing. It's the servers outgoing traffic squeezing in all those channels from a remote communist country.

Comment

Your speed can be good but if the isps are busy you will have issues anyway.The servers take many different routes to get to you

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
                    Your speed can be good but if the isps are busy you will have issues anyway.The servers take many different routes to get to you
                    That's correct. They use several proxy servers to stay anonymous and prevent pinpointing to the "culprit". They've been doing this for many years without fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

That has nothing to do with it. All you need is about 1.5 mbps to get TV and 6 would be minimum for HD. I have 50 mbps with no one else using it at my house and I'm getting looping and freezing. It's the servers outgoing traffic squeezing in all those channels from a remote communist country.
                      if you say that has nothing to do it then I guess you know nothing about issues on ISP side but thats fine. hopefully you will find a better answer.

Comment

if you say that has nothing to do it then I guess you know nothing about issues on ISP side but thats fine. hopefully you will find a better answer.
                        Likewise! Since you're the Mr. Know it all, go ahead and tell all of us precisely why is the servers are looping and freezing!! Don't give us lame vague answers.

Comment

hello, no matter what i do my stb keeps getting blocked , change portal to match stb, still blocked
                          what other settings I need to use on my mag254? thanks freechoice

Comment

freechoice, what exactly the prompt on TV you’ve received?

Comment

Stb blocked call provider
                              so I emailed papaio and got different portal p2 got blocked every time
                              my username got error when logging into iptv reset checker so when I go to settings I use papaio portal but my portal name is blank (username)

Comment

Working...
                              X