Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Your STB is blocked. Call the provider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI you can check the portal assigned to your donation using the donation checker form.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Same problem here

I'm receiving STB Blocked and IKS server is connected but channels not working.
      Did check my Donation and its active.
      Change Donation # but still dont work
      I also did the IPTV reset as well as changed server URL in Stb and same problem.
      I even tried generating a playlist but nothing worked. Can i get some help please

Comment

I am in the same boat as iptvboss..... did all that, and nothing is working... says it's still blocked, and it's a new subscription...only a month old or so...

Comment

I think I've figured out what is causing this issue. It l0oks like NFPS changed the portals on Tuesday or Wednesday to p1.iptvprivateserver.tv and p2.iptvprivateserver.tv. For some reason this cause some of the boxes to get the error message. I have 3 MAG254s and 2 of them got the error but the third one was OK. After spending a few hours trying all the suggestions provided on this forum, I concluded that the portal name defined on the box was no longer correct. So I rebooted one of my boxes and waited until I got the Loading Portal message and immediately hit the menu button on the remote (the one with the 3 dashes).. That got me into the Settings menu. I clicked the Server box and then the Portals box. I did a Donation Check on the box to find out to which new portal it had been assigned and then changed the portal value on my box to match. I then exited out and Restarted Portal. Lo and behold, the box started normally and I was up and running again. I performed this operation on the other 2 boxes and got them both working as well. I imagine this procedure will resolve the outstanding issues other people have with their boxes.

CG

Comment

IPTV Reset worked for me!!

Comment

ive tried all the stuff as well..and still got blocked stb,,but this time i left it up(blocked stb) and then did the reset..and all the sudden it stated loading the yellow bar,,without me pushing the reload portal..as we all know....do at ur own risk...

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckgold View Post
                I think I've figured out what is causing this issue. It l0oks like NFPS changed the portals on Tuesday or Wednesday to p1.iptvprivateserver.tv and p2.iptvprivateserver.tv. For some reason this cause some of the boxes to get the error message. I have 3 MAG254s and 2 of them got the error but the third one was OK. After spending a few hours trying all the suggestions provided on this forum, I concluded that the portal name defined on the box was no longer correct. So I rebooted one of my boxes and waited until I got the Loading Portal message and immediately hit the menu button on the remote (the one with the 3 dashes).. That got me into the Settings menu. I clicked the Server box and then the Portals box. I did a Donation Check on the box to find out to which new portal it had been assigned and then changed the portal value on my box to match. I then exited out and Restarted Portal. Lo and behold, the box started normally and I was up and running again. I performed this operation on the other 2 boxes and got them both working as well. I imagine this procedure will resolve the outstanding issues other people have with their boxes.

CG
                This is good information... but sadly it did not work even after changing the portal. =(

Thanks,

C

Comment

Alright, after hitting the RESET IPTV on the online: https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

... and changing the Server and Portal to match... it all worked.

Thanks for the direction.

Comment

I try above suggestion not work for me I am the new guy not familiar with computer things. I got assigned donation number one weeks ago with my E-mail but wrong password put on I can't login papio web site.
                    I have A PHP Error massage with donation checkup Line NO 1491, 662 and 541 HELP PLEASE

Comment

sometimes you have to do the reset a couple of times before it works. but it seems to work most when you unplug it do a reset then plug it in and works

Comment

Originally posted by golfab10 View Post
                        I try above suggestion not work for me I am the new guy not familiar with computer things. I got assigned donation number one weeks ago with my E-mail but wrong password put on I can't login papio web site.
                        I have A PHP Error massage with donation checkup Line NO 1491, 662 and 541 HELP PLEASE
                        I'm not understanding you if you got your email address and donation number you should be able to check your Mac address. you shouldn't have to log on. go to donation checker put in email and donation then link Mac address.

Comment

Working...
                        X