Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Your STB is blocked. Call the provider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your STB is blocked. Call the provider

ok how do i fix this latest obstacle this is a new one for me

Unplug box....do IPTV Reset.....reboot box...watch TV....worked for me.

Comment

Didnt work for me still doing the same

Comment

My iptv list not open , message error : stb block , contact provider !

Comment

Hi, It seems as if the IPTV reset works for some units, and not others. It worked for me on one unit, tried it on another, and it did not work. Not sure what is happening

Comment

For those units that are not working even after the IPTV reset then try changing their donation number. The option is available on the donation checker too.
            Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by newtothis View Post
              Unplug box....do IPTV Reset.....reboot box...watch TV....worked for me.
              I just did the reset in mine and back to normal again thanks for the info.

Comment

I tried all of the above suggestions. Nothing working for me. Pretty sure that the mac address is the problem but I cant change that.

Comment

I tried all of the above suggestions. Nothing working for me. Pretty sure that the mac address is the problem but I cant change that. That did say Boo Boo same for me NFPS fix the problem please.What happens with this people ¡WOW! ¡A BIG DISASTER!

Comment

I'm having the same problem with one of my MAG254s. I've tried doing an IPTV Reset and I've tried unplugging it for a while to no avail. The problem just started today. I see there have been other people having this issue. Is there a definitive fix?

CG

Comment

same. I tried to login at Papio and after 4 "password doesnt match" tried to reset password 3 x , no email.

Comment

Originally posted by gwygon gen View Post
                        same. I tried to login at Papio and after 4 "password doesnt match" tried to reset password 3 x , no email.
                        BELAY THAT. I am full of shi'ite. I finally logged in using my email and hit "reset" and it looks like I GOT TV NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by gwygon gen View Post

belay that. I am full of shi'ite. I finally logged in using my email and hit "reset" and it looks like i got tv now.
                          and it crashed again

Comment

This is nuts. I now have a second box with this problem. I've tried doing multiple IPTV resets, changed the portal and even changed the donation number but nothing works. I've even tried using a different internet provider but that doesn't work either. My subscriptions are valid when I use the donation checker so the problem has to be at the NFPS end. Someone please fix this problem.

CG

Comment

Finally got the box working by changing the url from 1.iptvprivateserver.tv to 5.iptvprivateserver.tv as suggested in the IPTV General Discussion section. What a pain to figure out with no help from NFPS or the Moderators.

CG

Comment

Working...
                              X