Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

EPG Info FIX

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPG Info FIX

C/P thanks to crazed 8.4

Since the last Official Update there have been some EPG errors when viewing the EPG Channel Grid and Channel info Bar (as reported by yous)

I should have known this but I had to ask one of the Techs.
    Got our answer this morning.

Open the MOL2 with the side bar menu showing ... (while viewing a channel, use the Menu button to bring up that side-bar menu).
    Open the Connections.
    Open the Server being used.
    Ensure it is Disconnected and then open the Edit function for that server (you can not edit if the server is Connected, so it must first be Disconnected).
    Scroll down to EPG Mode and set that to UTC
    Then scroll down in that same menu and use the Connect function.

That last step saves the UTC setting, so ensure to follow that.

Big thnx credit to ZD tech for his help with the answer.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Hi I tried this on my T3 and it worked. The next day I had the same problem but now the time shift in the EPG was 4 hours not 3. My EPG mode is still UTC so am lost on what to do.

this also did not work on my T2.

suggestions? Thanks

Comment

So I seem to have fixed this myself so thought I would share.

I Changed EPG mode to UTC as instructed but then I have also used EPG offset setting to +4 and then the guide aligned with the shows on all channels.

it would seem that the EPG is based on pacific time so it needs adjustment to you own time zone

Comment

Nightmare, hope you can help as I've done all that is stated here but I still cannot get the correct channel list and thus the EPG is useless. I even tried what Javier28050 noted and that did not help.

I've had wrong channels list since last July when I renewed my donation for the umpteenth time so I'm not new to this service. I've tried changing portals and having service reset by Papiao to no avail.

HBO channels start at 212
        Ultimate Events & Sports 327

Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanacit2 View Post
          Nightmare, hope you can help as I've done all that is stated here but I still cannot get the correct channel list and thus the EPG is useless. I even tried what Javier28050 noted and that did not help.

I've had wrong channels list since last July when I renewed my donation for the umpteenth time so I'm not new to this service. I've tried changing portals and having service reset by Papiao to no avail.

HBO channels start at 212
          Ultimate Events & Sports 327

Thanks in advance for anything you can do.
          How is your server set up? Portals? or Playlists? Sounds like you have a playlist set up? Dont know why if it is set up under portals your channel list is showing up the same as it would be set up under playlists? Since it has been almost a year, I would just use the playlist option. If you use the playlist option you can use XML file for epg. You would need to remove your Mac address from the donation checker in order to use the playlist and then input one of the XML files for the epg. >>EPG Guide Sources

Comment

Hi Jokerz, I been using portal not Playlist but have contemplated switching. Will have to read up and give it a try.

Thanks for feedback!

Comment

Hi Jokerz, I been using portal not Playlist but have contemplated switching. Will have to read up and give it a try.

Thanks for feedback!
              Might as well switch up and try it out! If you use the playlist with the XML file, EPG will work. There is also a new update for the T3 released a few days ago.

Comment

Thanks, got the update. Will reply after I go playlist

Comment

remember too with these Dreamlinks you can connect to server without MAC attached but with Credentials added in the setup menu
                  In other words, without even entering the Playlist setup end of things, you can with the Dreamlink connect with MAC or delete the MAC and connect with Credentials and you can connect with both added and its been seen that these different methods also give different end results with things like EPG offsets and other things.

These dreamlinks connect to the server in same way as any device but they somehow read the Playlist with less restrictions (or something as I am trying to fathom). And is why it can see channels without a MAC but with credentials and vise versa or both... Its confusing, I know. But these boxes are different to any other in that aspect... I been trying to figure it for years.
                  So try adding credentials with MAC attached . And then try one or the other and all for EPG results ... then try playlist to compare.

Also note that with the MAC deleted from papiao and Credentials used on the Dreamlink, then you can add Playlist Portal and use that without needing to remove the MAC from papiao (cause it ain't there).
                  You can readily switch between the two methods, without needing to log onto to papaio to remove or add the MAC.

Comment

Hi I'm back and not with any success getting EPG fixed even after I created a playlist and successfully connected.

I even went to Donation Checker page and confirmed playlist URL against Generic with options

I have also restarted and refreshed the T3 several times all to no avail.

Frustrating is an understatement. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, again.

Attached Files

Comment

The Playlist connection will give you the channel numbers as you see them... that is normal. The Playlist URL may even be missing a few channels that are seen thru MAC connection (but that is another discussion).
                      The MAC method or Credentials method will or should give you the channels in the numbered order as seen thru papaio's channel list, with the HBO starting at 300
                      It s like I explained earlier, them Dreamlinks see the channels as seen thru a Playlist even when using a MAC connection and they can get messed up with the channel numbering. Other IPTV devices do not see the channel as the Dreamlink does. And is partly why you can connect without MAC but with Credentials.
                      Did you try connecting thru MAC portal but without the Mac attached and the Credentials added in the T3's setup ?
                      The Credentials are the username/password which is the 12 digit number you received from papiao

Do not erase any server slots you have already created, just add a new one.

A factory reset may also help with this, because It seems to me that your T3 is stuck in playlist mode when it comes to channel numbering (stuck there even when MAC method is being used).

Comment

Thanks SixDegrees as i had not done hard reset on T3., will try that tomorrow.

Comment

Well, tried the hard reset and lo and behold...still the wrong channels!
                          Done with T3.
                          Will be looking onto a different receiver.

Comment

Well, tried the hard reset and lo and behold...still the wrong channels!
                            Done with T3.
                            Will be looking onto a different receiver.
                            Only way you will get Channel numbering sync''d to the Provider, is if you connect with a MAC# authentication.
                            All playlist methods do not include channel numbering.
                            *(IPTVXtra with Kodi is only Playlist method that will add the ch numbers )
                            /Shooty

Comment

Hi Shooty, unfortunately I've exhausted that option as well as that is where i started. Recently also reset box again and at Donation Checker and tried new portal with no luck still. Also tried iptvsmarters and another one recommended onsite. Will try iptvxtra on kodi 18 and 19 b4 i consider spending $200 on new xrs 4900.

Thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
                              X