Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Dreamlink T2 Hybdrid SET-TOP-BOX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamlink T2 Hybdrid SET-TOP-BOX

Wondering if it's possible to record to USB or external HD with this box?

YES...works well for me!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Kiddlehopper. Been reading about the Buzz and Dreamlink. Are you happy with the Dreamlink T2?

Comment

In my opinion..the dreamlink t2 is better than buzz but there is no built in WiFi on the t2.. but the dreamlink t2 prime is already on the market and this model does have have WiFi

Comment

Originally posted by Alex-levy View Post
          In my opinion..the dreamlink t2 is better than buzz but there is no built in WiFi on the t2.. but the dreamlink t2 prime is already on the market and this model does have have WiFi
          I don't know why you keep saying the dreamlink is better then the buzz.You don't even own one!!!!
          https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Unless you buy from an authorized dreamlink dealer your warranty is not very good
            no issues with buzz warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
              I don't know why you keep saying the dreamlink is better then the buzz.You don't even own one!!!!
              I have all the boxes that you can think of. I even have an Android box just for testing purposes not that I like them but like to test them all . I have probably sold about 400 boxes since iptv started.. and I mean iptv not necessarily nfps

Comment

I have all the boxes that you can think of. I even have an Android box just for testing purposes not that I like them but like to test them all . I have probably sold about 400 boxes since iptv started.. and I mean iptv not necessarily nfps
                You need to make up your mind you said you gave it away because it gave you a problem.

Comment

If you ask me what's my favorite box my answer is the dreamlink..but I do have them all.. and I always buy what people wants.. ( i am a reseller) and just because I like the dreamlink it doesn't means everyone should get one.. all boxes have good and bad.the only boxes that i won't buy is Android boxes with out their own iptv app. (The ones that you need Kodi or emulators to access iptv) and yes the buzz boxes will not work properly with my new smart TV but it does work with the 8 years old tv.

Comment

If you ask me what's my favorite box my answer is the dreamlink..but I do have them all.. and I always buy what people wants.. ( i am a reseller) and just because I like the dreamlink it doesn't means everyone should get one.. all boxes have good and bad.the only boxes that i won't buy is Android boxes with out their own iptv app. (The ones that you need Kodi or emulators to access iptv) and yes the buzz boxes will not work properly with my new smart TV but it does work with the 8 years old tv.
                    i just google the Dreamlink T2 and the web site says: Dreamlink T2 Prime is a new Android box.... all i saw that the difference is the RAM, what is your opinion why this is better than the T1 or Buzz? I basically use it for IPTV, once in a while watching movies on Kodi but haven't been able to find a good build (any help is appreciated).

Comment

Bud i don't care your entitled to your opinion and i'm entitled to mine.I'm just getting you going lol is it working? Like i said i have both and like both but prefer the Buzz.I like the layout of the buzz better and i also think the picture is a bit better. Business practices are important to me and dreamlink falls a little short in that category.Like NBS says warranty can be a issue also if you don't buy from a authorized dreamlink dealer.Where Buzz there is no problem. I'm the same way i don't like android boxes without there own app they pose to much of a headache to set up.As for your tv it just must be to smart!!!

Comment

can you record tv to USB or external HD with the buzz?

Comment

ive given away that many

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                            Bud i don't care your entitled to your opinion and i'm entitled to mine.I'm just getting you going lol is it working? Like i said i have both and like both but prefer the Buzz.I like the layout of the buzz better and i also think the picture is a bit better. Business practices are important to me and dreamlink falls a little short in that category.Like NBS says warranty can be a issue also if you don't buy from a authorized dreamlink dealer.Where Buzz there is no problem. I'm the same way i don't like android boxes without there own app they pose to much of a headache to set up.As for your tv it just must be to smart!!!
                            Yes the dreamlink owner is a doucebag

Comment

Are you all saying that recording is available in papiao? If it is , can you record one station while looking at another ?

Comment

Working...
                              X