Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Issue with Dreamlink T1 Plus today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Dreamlink T1 Plus today

Today I try to put on the Dreamlink T1 Plus and saw two hard green lights, no picture on TV.
    Tried pulling out the plug and putting it back on, still getting the two hard green lights on the box.
    The box was working up to yesterday.
    What could have happened?
    Advise what to do

Tags: None

this happened to me i took it back to the seller he tried to reset with no luck he gave me a new one.

Comment

That' good!

I bought the Dreamlink T1 Plus from the same people NFPS has advised to go to "with the codename and 10% off" on August 30, 2017. I am not sure if it carries a one (1) year warranty.
      The purchase went smoothly, but communication with them after purchase seems to be a pain in the ass. They just do not respond to the many email messages sent to them. There is a form on the website to email them, but they do not respond. Probably NFPS or somebody can PM me to give me a telephone number to these people, who I believe are in Canada.

The two hard green lights in the front of the box are still there, and I have tried almost everything, but without success.

Comment

What have you tired to do to fix the box? Factory reset?
        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Have you tried a different HDMI cable?

Comment

I haven't used the T1 Plus in about three months.

My T1 Plus is similar non-working. Boots up, but will not respond to any remote buttons (yes, remote batteries are good). I haven't tried the 'reset' procedure. Not sure about that reset file - when unzipped it is a Zero Byte file. Tried several power off/ on type actions. No change.

I even reset my donation - still will not do anything.(except the settings). I do get the "Settings, VOD and Live" screen" . VOD and Live will not go anywhere from there.

I am able to check the server and log-in information and it is correct.

Comment

Go into my apps if you can and click on dol2 or can you not do that either? Maybe try a wireless mouse or keyboard if the remote is not responding.
              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Thanks Dodgeit!

I had not tried the MENU button. Did a factory reset from the menu, and now entering all that info. I'll bet it will be ok... Will report back

Comment

OK, all info re-entered. Will not connect. Double checked everything. I get the message "Service Not available". I'm thinking my internet provider has blocked the iptv server address.

Comment

OK. I decided to do a donation check - my server had changed to P5 (it was always P3). Changed to P5 - BINGO!!!

All is well.

Sorry for the inadequacies on my part...

Comment

Getting back to the first post on my Dreamlink T1 Plus.
                      The two hard green lights at the front of the box are still there. I cannot enter into the box at all to do anything, far more a factory reset
                      Advise

Comment

my t1+Plus is similar non-working, saw two hard green lights, I haven't used the T1 Plus in about 4 months, help please

Comment

Just FYI...
                          I just read about 30 users with same fault having no luck recovering this problem.
                          A few were able to return to Dealer.
                          ...don't shoot the messenger!
                          /kens
                          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Probably NFPS should PM all those who bought their Dreamlink T1 Plus from the company they advised readers to this forum to deal with - the same company "with the codename and 10% discount" with the appropriate contact information and telephone numbers. This is the same said company that has failed to respond to your messages.\

In my personal case, this unit was bought on August 30, 2017, not even a good six (6) months ago

Comment

Well, Pizzaboy, looking at your previous posts last year around August 2017 and your request for a reputable company to purchase the Dreamlink T1 Plus, the response was indeed the same company you bought it from, and a senior moderator advised you to go directly to the dealer as if there are any issues you can sort them out (with the dealer). And looking at the same dealer's website I do not see any credible company or business name and/or postal address and telephone number. All that is seen is an entry for email communication. And you said this dealer does not answer the email messages sent. Then there is a problem, a second one.

Any reputable company, firm or organization will respond to an email by the purchaser about a product sold by that company, especially if there are issues involved. The fact that you have not yet received a response speaks volumes about that company's Customer Service.

Here's a big difference. You send off an email to the agents for the MAG IPTV boxes, Infomir, in the Ukraine, and within 24 hours you'll get a response from a member of the support team.
                              That's the Customer Service I am talking about.

The issue with the two hard green lights you are seeing in the front of the Dreamlink T1 Plus seems to be more serious than a "factory reset" and may call for some external application.
                              And while some celebrate the Dreamlink T1 Plus and Dreamlink T2 these new IPTV boxes do not have an external "reset" button (at the back) should something untoward crops up.

My advice to you is to do NOTHING until you hear from the dealer or company you bought the box from, as there are issues of warranty involved, and your box is indeed still under a one (1) year warranty. Let that dealer know of your options. And I also hope the NFPS assist you in locating that dealer, as they had advertised on this website where to buy your box.

Comment

Working...
                              X