Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

2.92 update really screws up guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.92 update really screws up guide

Someone else mentioned this, but added under dreamlink topic. Update will fix account block problems, but guide loads slow or not at all and is off by a couple time zones. They need an update to the update.

This happened to me as well. I finally fixed it by going into the settings and changing the time shift. Find a movie playing that you know and go either forward or backward until you see it listed and then note the difference in time that it is playing from your time. Mine was playing at four hours ahead so I added +4 in the time shift [in settings] and exited. Worked perfectly and my epg is right on at the correct time. Good luck.

Comment

I've tried to do what you suggested... for example on 114 E right now is Las Vegas and I went through the channels forward and backwards a full day and can't find it. Not to mention the freezing is horrible. I thought it was my Dreamlink T1 maybe slow processor but I just recently purchased the Formuler Z8 and it's still pause, play, pause, play... so frustrating especially when I don't know why

Comment

I'm so frustrated... then I go to 117 Discovery home and health and it has the right show on it... why is the guide all over the place?

Comment

I tried the synchronizing it to another time zone a few years back and it didn't fix the whole problem. Now I can't go full screen and exit the epg when I hit OK within the epg. And even though the epg says "loading" on start up, it refuses to populate within the epg with the exception of what you have immediately on screen. And also the epg guide won't continually update on the GROUP/side menu. Lots of guide problems since the update.

Comment

Originally posted by ohappy2 View Post
            I've tried to do what you suggested... for example on 114 E right now is Las Vegas and I went through the channels forward and backwards a full day and can't find it. Not to mention the freezing is horrible. I thought it was my Dreamlink T1 maybe slow processor but I just recently purchased the Formuler Z8 and it's still pause, play, pause, play... so frustrating especially when I don't know why
            When I said to go up the channel I mean the one the movie is on- use the left and right arrows to find the movie listing that you are looking for and then note the time difference from there back to the movie. Then use the time shift for the correction. Usually it's the right arrow because the time seems to be shifted ahead. Mine was 4 hrs ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by ian29 View Post

When I said to go up the channel I mean the one the movie is on- use the left and right arrows to find the movie listing that you are looking for and then note the time difference from there back to the movie. Then use the time shift for the correction. Usually it's the right arrow because the time seems to be shifted ahead. Mine was 4 hrs ahead.
              that's exactly what I did... the 4 hours made the EPG better as I am EST, but still didn't fix every channel... thank you for your help

Comment

Changed to 4 hrs yesterday today had to go to 5 hrs on mountain time, have to reboot eveyday and do fator reset. T1 hope they fix this soon

Comment

Got around to looking at this...fixed, I hope. Go to settings icon on the same page as the DOL2. launch icon and make sure you are set to your correct time zone...Mine is EST.

Then go and launch DOL2 but cancel connection with EXIT button.

This should bring up menu at bottom of screen (used for setting PORTS). Right arrow over to SETTINGS. Scroll down to EPG offset. I set mine to 5 hours ahead. Exit, reboot, and guide should load to correct time zone. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X