Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Media format is not supported

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media format is not supported

I have two annual subscriptions. One subscription is for my older 3000 series Buzztv box. And the other subscription is for my XRS4900 Buzztv box. Both boxes are showing a message at the bottom of my TV screen that says: "Media format is not supported". I've gone online and reset both boxes using the donation #. I usually get a "successful" message in green at the top of the page when I request a system reset via donation number. I've checked to ensure that both boxes have the latest system update. The update page indicates that the system updates are current. I've contacted Buzztv regarding this issue. They're suggesting that the issue can be resolved by my IPTV service provider. I've gone into settings on my XRS4900 box and changed my configuration from Primary to Backup. This didn't solve the problem either. So I changed the configuration settings back to Primary.

FYI, I've checked my internet service signal. It indicates that my service strength is excellent. The problem started approximately ten days ago. I am unable to watch any LiveTV channels. However, some VOD movies will play. Can you help me "Please"?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Originally posted by Techguy6 View Post
    I have two annual subscriptions. One subscription is for my older 3000 series Buzztv box. And the other subscription is for my XRS4900 Buzztv box. Both boxes are showing a message at the bottom of my TV screen that says: "Media format is not supported". I've gone online and reset both boxes using the donation #. I usually get a "successful" message in green at the top of the page when I request a system reset via donation number. I've checked to ensure that both boxes have the latest system update. The update page indicates that the system updates are current. I've contacted Buzztv regarding this issue. They're suggesting that the issue can be resolved by my IPTV service provider. I've gone into settings on my XRS4900 box and changed my configuration from Primary to Backup. This didn't solve the problem either. So I changed the configuration settings back to Primary.

FYI, I've checked my internet service signal. It indicates that my service strength is excellent. The problem started approximately ten days ago. I am unable to watch any LiveTV channels. However, some VOD movies will play. Can you help me "Please"?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
    Send me a pm with your donation info. Let me take a look.

if you have not tried already to change the portal, try that too
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Have this issue been resolved ? I also am having this problem with my buzz essential 1 and also changed the portal with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by sutt32 View Post
        Have this issue been resolved ? I also am having this problem with my buzz essential 1 and also changed the portal with no luck.
        Did you try the other video player?

Comment

no, I haven't i will try it later.

Comment

I have 2 xrs4500 max units and am getting the same message, tried both players, and switched servers. No change, the only solution seems to be IPTV reset and the a power cycle reboot of the box. Only seems to work for the initial channel the device is on when powered back up though, switching channels or vod gets the same message.

Comment

Working...
            X