Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

i nelp to buy the best iptv receiver on the market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i nelp to buy the best iptv receiver on the market

i heaur the dreamlink t1 is good but i also see dreamlink t2 what is the best how easy it it to set up and how many banwish i need i am loking for canada french channel and usa ppv and amc things like that help me plz i am lost to much choise but i like the t1 eph hope the t2 is the same.

T1 and t2 its the same..t1 has built in wireless t2 does not.t2 is the newest one .you go figure

Comment

so i am better with the t1 i guess they have the same hardware?

Comment

buy the buzz 3000

Comment

The "best box" is usually relevant to the opinion of an owner or seller. The reality is more relevant to what you want, and the platform, specifications and cost. I would advise you to look for an android box that has 3gb of ram, 32gb of rom, a 912 cpu, a Mali T820 gpu, two or more USB ports, an ethernet T1000 port, AC Wifi, bluetooth 4.0 or 4.1, expandable SD micro memory port that supports 64gb or more. I would also suggest it has Android 6.0 or 7.1.2 or newer. If you get a box with these attributes and it has Google Playstore, get one, you won't regret buying one but don't pay more than 120 dollars or you're paying too much.

Comment

If something easy to use with iptv service an android box is the last thing i will look into. Android boxes were not designed for iptv they were designed for free stuff like kodi and are not user friendly. And when it comes to picture quality you can have a 64 gb of ram box and storage of 500 gb and it wont make any difference because what is important is the server who is providing you with tv. Thats were the quality of picture is coming from. I will suggest to look into dreamlinks, mags buzz and xtreamz boxes. All of this boxes(including some models of mags) are based on the android operating system but they all have their own iptv application to make things easier dor the end user

Comment

I have 4 android boxes using STB emulator Pro as well as 2 Samsung Galaxy View android tablets and one Onda android tablet. To suggest they weren't designed for IPTV is not only wrong but then to say they were designed for Kodi and free stuff takes this to a whole other level of wrong. I run Kodi on all of these as well as IPTV. There are no android boxes with 64gb of ram, and the size of the hard drive or micro SD card plays no real part in the speed or how good the picture quality is. It is the GPU that determines the picture quality and the speed relates to the 3 to 4gb of ram it has and how much "rom" it has as in 16, 32 & 64. If your receiver is just an SD receiver it won't matter if the server is HD or not, all you get is SD or mpeg. You may want to look into the type of operating system is on the boxes that you're referring to as it might come as a surprise. Speed also relates to the android version the box is running. Any version below 5.1 won't even run Kodi 16 or the free stuff via kodi addons. I have seen a big speed increase with version 7.1.2 and I suspect version 8.0 is even faster. 3D and 4K at 60 frames per second puts android boxes well up there even with the Nvidia Shield tv which is also and android box.

Comment

I prefer the Amazon Fire Tv 2nd Gen, it's a really fast box, I have a T-1 Plus too and the Fire tv is way faster, both with the STB Emulator and Kodi.

Comment

Our suggestion is Dreamlink T1 Plus or T2.

Originally posted by Chevy45 View Post
                  I prefer the Amazon Fire Tv 2nd Gen, it's a really fast box, I have a T-1 Plus too and the Fire tv is way faster, both with the STB Emulator and Kodi.
                  Using stb emulator on a T1 Plus?... it should be a crime, the DOL2 is way better in UI and EPG.
                  Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post
                    Our suggestion is Dreamlink T1 Plus or T2.

Using stb emulator on a T1 Plus?... it should be a crime, the DOL2 is way better in UI and EPG.
                    Hi, NFPS, I tried the DOL but I don't like it. I prefer the stb emu style.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Use it then but it's just a waste of a good box that works well with Dol or Dol2.

I tried both the T1+ and Buzz. The buzz beats out the T1+ with speed and being more user friendly for new users, EPG loads much faster and more info on one page.

Comment

Working...
                    X