Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New Donation Bitcoins???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don’t give out any personal information, none. when you pay by ATM BITCOIN MACHINE.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddragon View Post
      You don’t give out any personal information, none. when you pay by ATM BITCOIN MACHINE.
      Atm bitcoin is out of the question for a lot of people who lives in rural areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter90 View Post

I will never understand how can people feel so secured paying with bitcoins when the first step to create a bitcoin account they ha asked you all kinds of documents.. passport credit card numbers with pictures back and forth drivers licence back and forth a video of yourself showing your documents a selfie etc etc.. how am I gonna feel secure if something with the system goes wrong?
        Thats because you don't understand.Buying Bitcoin is totally legal.People have made thousands buy buying and trading bitcoin.Now if you steal a credit card and buy bitcoins guess who losses?Not the credit card company or the bank.There is not much difference in opening a paypal account.They make sure you are using your own bank account or credit card.Exactly what do you think is going to go wrong?

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by filippo View Post
          i had 2 donations till november i will moove on because this bitcoin(stupidity)is too much of a problem please find another way for us to pay cause people like me just migrate to other supliers and there are quite a few at good pricing also
          Use paypal.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dodgeit;n87025]Use paypal.

How and where does one find how to use Paypal to get a donation. I have a paypal account. Is there information in the forums?

Comment

Use the btc mining option payment gateway.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                Use the btc mining option payment gateway.
                This is the type of answer that creates more confusion. Not even the least bit of how to information - just thrown out there no description of what it is or how to find or use. Option of what?

Comment

Originally posted by ian29 View Post

This is the type of answer that creates more confusion. Not even the least bit of how to information - just thrown out there no description of what it is or how to find or use. Option of what?
                  Did you try to Google BTC Mining to see about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabacho View Post

Did you try to Google BTC Mining to see about it?
                    What does BTC mining have to do with the donation? I can buy the bitcoins - getting them to the site for my donation is the problem.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't understand if you can buy bitcoin then you are all set.You pay the bitcoin link given at the check out and your done.

What does BTC mining have to do with the donation? I can buy the bitcoins - getting them to the site for my donation is the problem.
                    Follow Grims post and you will end up with instructions on what to do.

Comment

That is if you are creating a CoinBase account, yes they ask you for all that crap. but I am referring to Bitcoin ATM (BIG DIFFERENCE) the ATM don't ask you for anthing but a phone number to send you a text message with verification code, that is all it ask. do not confuse the ATM with a CoinBase or any other like bank institutions.
                      Google "BitCoin ATM near me" and you will get a list of close ATM's near you, go to one of these and make sure you bring the printed order page from Papiao (You will need the amount of Bitcoin you need to send and when ask for the address to send the BitCoin scan the barcode on the page) and save the page for any inconvenient you may have, NFPS will take care of most issues if you provide the info in that page.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                        Use paypal.
                        How do you use paypal. Give us some information please - .I suppose I could say "use John Deere" but that wouldn't be very useful or helpful without giving any particulars and no information could be found on the numerous websites found - sort of like saying just "Google bitcoin mining" for an alternate method to pay for a donation..For instance is the long series of letters and numbers on the renewal order page supposed to be the email address used for sending the donation or is just going to disappear again?

Comment

How do you use paypal. Give us some information please - .I suppose I could say "use John Deere" but that wouldn't be very useful or helpful without giving any particulars and no information could be found on the numerous websites found - sort of like saying just "Google bitcoin mining" for an alternate method to pay for a donation..
                          I already told you if you want to use PayPal, use the btc mining option!!!!! That is how you pay using pay pal!!! Btc mining is one of the payment gateways. Once you select that, it will give all the info you need to use PayPal to purchase a donation,.

Comment

It shows PayPal next to BTC mining!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                              It shows PayPal next to BTC mining!

So what you didn't say is that this is on the btc atm! Is that correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X