Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New Donation Bitcoins???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Donation Bitcoins???

Would like to order but have no idea where to begin and use bitcoins. Why can't we not go back to old way of buying??? Please help

John

I find the ATM bitcoin the best easy and secured way to do this.
    Once you create an account at Papiao listed above on this page, you go to purchase your donation, select the server>>amount>> and select your payment type (Bitcoin ATM) it will give you the address to send your coins, bring the printed page with you and when at the ATM just click on BUY and follow the instructions, once you sent the correct amount you will receive your donation within an hour and you will receive an email with your transaction from the bitcoin atm, if you have any issues contact the administrator here with the transaction number on the printed page and the email from the atm, you should have no issues this way once you do it one time you will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalimasito View Post
      I find the ATM bitcoin the best easy and secured way to do this.
      Once you create an account at Papiao listed above on this page, you go to purchase your donation, select the server>>amount>> and select your payment type (Bitcoin ATM) it will give you the address to send your coins, bring the printed page with you and when at the ATM just click on BUY and follow the instructions, once you sent the correct amount you will receive your donation within an hour and you will receive an email with your transaction from the bitcoin atm, if you have any issues contact the administrator here with the transaction number on the printed page and the email from the atm, you should have no issues this way once you do it one time you will love it.
      Why do I need to create an account at Papiao?And why do I need an address to send my coins, what is the correct amount if it includes a charge - does the machine tell you? I assumed that the QR was supposed to take care of all the bullshxt. Can it be more confusing? I got screwed once so I;m reluctant to do it again. It seems that no one in the admin can help.

Comment

All I can say is that once you have an account at papiao and logged in you can clcik buy now, select the server, the amount and select ATM Bitcoin, they will show you the amount in Dollars and the amount in Bitcoin but must important you need to hold of to the page because at the top you will have the order number, if send you send less than the amount of bitcoin shown at the bottom of the page you may not receive your donation for this reson you need to now the order number and also the ATM will send you an email confirmation, keeps thos in case you need to contact them. if you sent coins before and did not receive your donation you may have sent less than required, note that the amount of dollars will be more due to the processing charges of the ATM,if you did get the order number and the email from ATM and copy those and PM NFPS or Dodgeit they will help you.

Comment

What do you mean - log in to Papiao - on the bitcoin atm? Where do they show the amount to send? The machine I used did none of those things after I scanned the QR. So evidently IPTV gets to keep my money but because its a dollar or so short because of the charges I'm screwed. It's almost like a scam!

Comment

They need a better system

Comment

It is getting to the point of not worth renewing with them. Its extremely difficult and expensive to pay and the service is getting worse all the time

Comment

This is the best service you are going to find around, they are having some difficulties now but give them a few days and you will be glad you waited.

Comment

Originally posted by Neko View Post
                  It is getting to the point of not worth renewing with them. Its extremely difficult and expensive to pay and the service is getting worse all the time
                  Expensive? probably one of the cheapest out there.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

This is the best service you are going to find around, they are having some difficulties now but give them a few days and you will be glad you waited.
                    I completely agree that it might be the cheapest iptv service even after paying all the fees involved and the gas some people has to pay to find a bitcoin atm. The best iptv service ?? I will have to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter90 View Post

I completely agree that it might be the cheapest iptv service even after paying all the fees involved and the gas some people has to pay to find a bitcoin atm. The best iptv service ?? I will have to disagree
                      There are a few out there and i can tell you it sure isn't the worst and they all have there ups and down's.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

i had 2 donations till november i will moove on because this bitcoin(stupidity)is too much of a problem please find another way for us to pay cause people like me just migrate to other supliers and there are quite a few at good pricing also
                        Last edited by Dodgeit; 10-16-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

we cant we pay visa no more???

Comment

At first I was messed up am very disappointed of the Bitcoin method and hgow they did not take Visa or Mastercard anymore, but today I feel that this is a layer of protection for them and even more for myself so I am ok with it now, I know I pay a little bit more but once you get around the trick is simple and secured so I am all in to keep the Bitcoin payment, If they want to bring the credit cards back fine but keep BitCoin because I feel 100% secured that way.

Comment

At first I was messed up am very disappointed of the Bitcoin method and hgow they did not take Visa or Mastercard anymore, but today I feel that this is a layer of protection for them and even more for myself so I am ok with it now, I know I pay a little bit more but once you get around the trick is simple and secured so I am all in to keep the Bitcoin payment, If they want to bring the credit cards back fine but keep BitCoin because I feel 100% secured that way.
                              I will never understand how can people feel so secured paying with bitcoins when the first step to create a bitcoin account they ha asked you all kinds of documents.. passport credit card numbers with pictures back and forth drivers licence back and forth a video of yourself showing your documents a selfie etc etc.. how am I gonna feel secure if something with the system goes wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X