Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

I've given up trying..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've given up trying..

I'm sad to say, my 8 years of nfps subs will have to end until a better way of payment is found.. Tried numerous times to get renewed with a credit card through coinbase/simplex and kept getting declined. Too many hoops to jump through and no success. We've dealt with many crypto exchanges and payment sites in the past, but for some reason, this one won't work for us.. Interesting if nfps can keep going with all the lost revenue this exercise in frustration causes other people in the future.. Good luck..

Me too I gave up try to renew too many hoop to jump over like you say, been with nfps very long time

Comment

• Dodgeit
      Dodgeit commented
      Editing a comment
      Many others find it just as easy as it was before. There is a few different ways of paying. There has to be a way that will work for you.

Originally posted by Spyke1 View Post
    I'm sad to say, my 8 years of nfps subs will have to end until a better way of payment is found.. Tried numerous times to get renewed with a credit card through coinbase/simplex and kept getting declined. Too many hoops to jump through and no success. We've dealt with many crypto exchanges and payment sites in the past, but for some reason, this one won't work for us.. Interesting if nfps can keep going with all the lost revenue this exercise in frustration causes other people in the future.. Good luck..
    Seems funny how you say you have dealt with crypto currency before and had no problems. Surely it's not any different here..
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke1 View Post
      Hi.

coinbase is not the same as simplex, maybe you are confusing it with coingate.

coinbase.com let you link your paypal account, bank account or credit card to send us bitcoins and you save up to a 33.33% in the process.

There are many other ways to pay like for example using cash through bitcoin ATM machines.

Please take a look at my post here:

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...th-new-methods

Hope there you can find a way to pay and stay with us.
      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Every time I try to renew, simplex sends me a next message the following day. One was "invalid ID" come on! My provincial licence! Another was credit card not available for international transactions, but when I call my bank since it's the only card I have, they tell me it's fine, its the merchants fault! Rightly so since I've used that card everywhere we traveled in 3 different continants! But I still had to find out just in case my card was compromised or restricted from past.. Now I have to search out a bitcoin machine?! Like there's one at my corner gas station.. Guys, I love your service, but I have too many other things to do than search out ways to get TV... Maybe in future I'll come back, but for now, I'm too frustrated and p***ed off to keep bothering.. Thx for all the great and not so great/growing years.. Iks was the best back than, compared to now.. Cheap, simple and never went down hardly.. The good old days... Lol.

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          Your license probably didn't work cause your criminal lol.

I give one more try waiting for simplex to varified hopefully it go through

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Pool View Post
          I give one more try waiting for simplex to varified hopefully it go through
          Ok with simplex you have to provide valid information in the verification process or you will be considered high risk and they will cancel your request.
          Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

glad to know i'm not the only one . i've been trying for the last 11 days . very frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by vision View Post
              glad to know i'm not the only one . i've been trying for the last 11 days . very frustrating!
              I’m done dealing with simplex I took a picture of my passport and my debit card as they request yet they cancelled my renew. I’m going to try bitcoin atm found close to where I live.

Comment

Same here I've also been try for the past 15 days to renew noting works, until something changes am done also.

Comment

I also got refused for my pictures I took with my iPhone. The next day I decided to take my pictures with my Sony camera. I down loaded them to my laptop top and tried the procedure again. This time it went through with no problem. Apparently iPhone was no clear enough for them.

Comment

Thx Dodge, can always count on your positive remarks to make me smile.!

Comment

Spike 1 use bitcoin atm it work for me, I use coin source went to there web setup account then go to the atm got my box working again

Comment

There is a cost to buying and selling bitcoins but I have to study the ins and outs to buying things with bitcoin and I would strongly advise newbies like me to study things well as a lot of money has been lost via bitcoin currency. Its best to find a location where there is a bitcoin ATM and use it to buy your bitcoins and watch bitcoin videos on Youtube .

Comment

I also have been trying for the last 4 days using bitcoin. My credit cards,bank card will NOT allow the purchase of bitcoins, even after talking to them on the phone. We have been with NFPS for a very long
                          time, but looks like the end for us here also, sad to day. The nearest bitcoin atm is 80 miles one way & its out of order.

Comment

Working...
                          X