Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Donation credit used but donation not renwed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation credit used but donation not renwed

Yesterday i purchased two donation credits to renew two donations that expired. While on the renewal page I selected both donations and entered 2 for the number of donations to renew. When i clicked finish it only activated the first donation and the second one remained expired.

What i didnt notice is that is consumed two credits when i tried to renew both at the same time. I then tried to activate the second expired donation and it used the remaining credit i had left over from a prior purchase from november. I had planned on using this credit to renew a different donation once it expires.

i have contacted papaio via email but havent heard back yet, i also noticed that this has happened to other people before while scrolling through the posts. Has anyone had any luck recovering their missing credit?

I still haven’t heard back from papaio, would a mod be able to assist with this please? The leftover credit from November is to renew the same donation when it expires.

Comment

They will respond if not Send a pm to NFPS. They should be able to help you out.
      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I still haven’t heard back from papaio regarding this situation. I messaged NFPS, we’ll see what they have to say.

Comment

I had exactly the same experience ( tried to renew two donations at once,got one only renewed but charged two credits. I sent Papiao a lot of emails with zero responces ,Also pm'd NFPS several times ,with no response. So I am afraid you have lost your credit as I did.due to faulty software that nobody cares to fix or even replace the credits...

Comment

No one will lose credits, we will be investigating this situation and solving the issue.

Please resend me your papiao usernames.
            Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by sascwatch View Post
              I still haven’t heard back from papaio regarding this situation. I messaged NFPS, we’ll see what they have to say.
              Check your PMs.
              Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Comment

Originally posted by fearlrss fred View Post
                I had exactly the same experience ( tried to renew two donations at once,got one only renewed but charged two credits. I sent Papiao a lot of emails with zero responces ,Also pm'd NFPS several times ,with no response. So I am afraid you have lost your credit as I did.due to faulty software that nobody cares to fix or even replace the credits...
                I still waiting for your info.

Comment

Problem solved, thanks NFPS.

Comment

Originally posted by sascwatch View Post
                    Problem solved, thanks NFPS.
                    You're welcome, sorry for the inconveniences.

fearlrss fred if you don't send me your info i wont be able to help you.

Comment

Hi NFPS ,I attempted to PM you ,I guess I don't Know hoe to use your PM set-up..Is there any place to find out how to do that, Thanks ---

Comment

Hi NFPS ,I attempted to PM you ,I guess I don't Know hoe to use your PM set-up..Is there any place to find out how to do that, Thanks ---
                        Pm NFPS ~~~~> https://iptvzeta.is/privatemessage/new/1

Comment

Got your PM and already replied to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X