Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, It was a token what I paid, the system took off the 2 donations and active it the token, but now is been almos 48 hrs since I paid for a donation and still not active, can you help me with that?

Don't ever post personal info here!!!!!
    Last edited by Dodgeit; 11-01-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Hello good afternoon. I am a long time user I have recently paid for a lifetime of service for buying at the lowest price. Nevertheless I am finding it challenging and even stressful to go through the bitcoin exchange. I made an exchange/payment 2 days now and can't see my donations showing in my control panel. I need help from admin or a mod
      Last edited by Dodgeit; 12-14-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• At was renewing my donation but when I get to the confirmation page I do not see where to go to make the payment.
        In confirmation page (BITCOIN) How I give them the car information for the payment

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaid View Post
          Hello good afternoon. I am a long time user I have recently paid for a lifetime of service for buying at the lowest price. Nevertheless I am finding it challenging and even stressful to go through the bitcoin exchange. I made an exchange/payment 2 days now and can't see my donations showing in my control panel. I need help from admin or a mod
          You can send an email to [email protected] or send a pm to NFPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacaru View Post
            At was renewing my donation but when I get to the confirmation page I do not see where to go to make the payment.
            In confirmation page (BITCOIN) How I give them the car information for the payment
            How to pay with new methods?

Comment

• You can send an email to [email protected] or send a pm to NFPS.
              Thank you Joker. I sent a pm to NFPS from yesterday but I have not gotten a response yet.

Comment

• Nightmare
                Nightmare commented
                Editing a comment
                Send an email too

• Hello
              after I got order information
              what do I do next?

Comment

• I need to renew my seller account and how do i do it

Comment

• you log into your reseller panel
                  https://papiao.is
                  then order from your panel.
                  All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• I have not seen or received any response from NFPS yet. I am very disappointed and concerned about what is happening. I am not getting the support I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaid View Post
                      I have not seen or received any response from NFPS yet. I am very disappointed and concerned about what is happening. I am not getting the support I expected.
                      Please check your pm's.
                      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

Please check your pm's.
                        Thank you for responding NightMare. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I have responded to p.m.

Comment

• when I go the order panel - I do not see anything to renew my seller account but I can renew my codes that are about to expire soon. I could be overthinking this but I thought I was suppose to renew my sellers account too .

Comment

• your account won't expire. only thing expires is your donation and token. if you have life time token then dont have to worry about token either. all you have to purchase is your donations though your panel. i would buy token first through seller panel then I will buy donations so each donation will cost you $27 until your donation expires. hope this will help.
                            All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• Yes and thanks so much for the explanation

Comment

Working...
                              X