Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 150 Customers, where do I stand in that token thing. I am trying to buy more tokens and I got charged a lot more than my previous 150 donations. Should I be a super Dealers? please help

Comment

If you buy 80 donations, you get them for 25 a donation, which means you are a super dealer. If you do not need say 80 donations at this time, if you purchase a token, you can purchase any amount of donations at the 25$ cost.
      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by a2steven View Post
        I have 150 Customers, where do I stand in that token thing. I am trying to buy more tokens and I got charged a lot more than my previous 150 donations. Should I be a super Dealers? please help
        If you already have a discount token make sure that you are placing your orders in papiao.is because only in that checkout you will get the discounted price.

If you are a super dealer then you don't need to buy a discount token because you already get the lowest price available but you must use the papiao.is internal checkout too in order to get the discounted price.
        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

HELP!
          NEW RESELLER

I am trying to purchase the 5 Donations at $225 plus the $100 1 Year Token = $325

HOWEVER! When Im about to check out the price drops to $225 at the payment screen, why?
          I try clicking on all 3 of the payment options and also tried selecting the "Lifetime Option" but again my payment keeps showing $225 at the payment screen.

Thanks!

Comment

You need to purchase the token first. Once you know the transaction went thru wait for a bit then order the donations that you need..but if you trying to purchase 5 donations at 25 equals 125.00 plus 100 token for a year equals 225.00 so i am not sure what your problem is??

Comment

After buying token Would the donations be inactive if I purchase them from the resellers panel??

Comment

All donations are inactive when you have a reseller panel.

Comment

Actually,when you are a reseller you dont have "donations" on your panel ..you have credits that can be used anytime to activate a donation.

Comment

Ok, here my question to see if anybody can help me, I've been buying donations from you guys but I'm not a reseller, I want to become one, but can I add this donations I bought in different transactions to my reseller account If I get one, because I need a way to manage those donations, I don't want to lose track of them, right now I have more than 6 donations that I need to start managing, I got 5+ customers waiting for me, but I need to figure out how can I do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstech View Post
                      Question here, can i purchase the discount token only and then after verification then proceed to purchase credits, which i believe would then be discounted to $25, my reason for asking is that i saw that option on the papiao.is site under dashboard------ Order Now.
                      Ok been a reseller a long time and I have several questions about this.
                      1. I try to purchase just the LIFETIME for example and it calculates on their site for US$ AMOUNT 1,300.00 AS I CHOSE NO CREDITS TO PURCHASE. That's insane
                      2. I already have codes that are not activated, but was going to purchase more, but this is ridiculous! If I put in the Lifetime token, and put in 1 token it charges me full price for that 1 token
                      ** so I have read through this and it is not showing in my reseller panel PURCHASE a token
                      3. Also everyone is saying the lowest price of $25.00 but on their site it is $27.00 so every time they increase are we really getting the lowest price? This entire thread say $25.00.

I'm just stating what I am going through trying to just do a simple token purchase and I sure as h*LL don't want a lifetime costing me 1,300.00 to do so? I have written papaio but they sure as hell don't make this an easy thing to do!

UPDATED: so if they up the lowest price each month or so then we ARE thinking we are guaranteed the $25.00 that is being stated here but yet it is already $27.00, so next month is it $29.00 then next month $31.00? If we are purporting the lowest cost of $25.00 and it has already changed, then that isn't what the token is going to do for us!?

From reseller panel
                      With a discount token you will always get our lowest price of
                      the list (currently $27 USD per credit) on all your future purchases,
                      No matter if you just want to buy a single credit.

Ex: With an active token you'll pay $27 for 1 credit instead of the $80
                      that resellers without token have to pay

Comment

the same with me ....i got 10 donations for 289 ...now its like 369 ...and i have a token ...

Comment

Originally posted by STEPHEN2349 View Post
                          the same with me ....i got 10 donations for 289 ...now its like 369 ...and i have a token ...
                          Yes something is not right or their calculator on their site is broken or strategically setup to charge more. Silence is deafening in no replies on our comments. Papaio no reply email.

Comment

There is no silence. Pm your concerns to Nfps and they can help you. You can also email Papiao.But put in heading reseller problem.
                            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

hello.
                              i am ready have account reseller.
                              today i did purchase 3 donation for lifetime valid but when i try activate Mac only 1 year valid.
                              please help
                              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by haitran2017 View Post
                                hello.
                                i am ready have account reseller.
                                today i did purchase 3 donation for lifetime valid but when i try activate Mac only 1 year valid.
                                please help
                                thanks
                                If you have a reseller account, you are not able to purchase a liftetime subscription. You can only purchase a lifetime subscription for your donation outside of your reseller panel.

Comment

Working...
                                X