Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Vod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vod

Movies are freezing when you play a movie it plays then it freezes. Is this happening to anyone. In all the ports.FIX THIS

same thing is happen to me i'd email them but they dont answer all the movies in video club don't working

Comment

Yes having same problem mag250 internet speed 150 mbps dienlosd

Comment

Originally posted by cal85 View Post
        Movies are freezing when you play a movie it plays then it freezes. Is this happening to anyone. In all the ports.FIX THIS
        what box and setup are you using?
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Im not sure why they keep putting new vods on when they havent worked for months. Mag 254 300 mbps

Comment

Originally posted by jetter View Post
            Im not sure why they keep putting new vods on when they havent worked for months. Mag 254 300 mbps
            they been telling to move on to better devices from months but I dont know why people are keep complaining mag devices having issues. oh btw, vod been working fine here with buzz and dreamlink devices for many many many of us.
            All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post

they been telling to move on to better devices from months but I dont know why people are keep complaining mag devices having issues. oh btw, vod been working fine here with buzz and dreamlink devices for many many many of us.
              I just upgraded to a t3 from a t1 no difference at all... Tv works great... Older vods work great....newer vods constant buffering

Comment

Originally posted by James45 View Post

I just upgraded to a t3 from a t1 no difference at all... Tv works great... Older vods work great....newer vods constant buffering
                name the one is freezing please

Comment

Both boxes work same...both boxes have constant buffering on newer vods....If you're asking for a movie ...bombshell ..is 1 I've tried on both boxes with constant buffering.....The movie..Ted..along with many older movies. Works flawless

Comment

Both boxes work same...both boxes have constant buffering on newer vods....If you're asking for a movie ...bombshell ..is 1 I've tried on both boxes with constant buffering.....The movie..Ted..along with many older movies. Works flawless
                    theres 2 bombshell movies, one with I think Spanish subtitles. I played both for closer to an hour and found zero buffering on both of them. im 100% sure its your ISP, or network issue somewhere. I would say try using vpn.

Comment

Thanks Ryu1 just seems odd, older 1s work and newer 1s constant buffering

Comment

• Dodgeit
                        Dodgeit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Probably different file types and they you isp is slowing them down.

Thanks Ryu1 just seems odd, older 1s work and newer 1s constant buffering
                      as I said before use vpn and check for results. some vpn's you can use up to month before you can cancel.

Comment

Working...
                      X