Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Houston, We Have a VOD & TV Series problem with new boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston, We Have a VOD & TV Series problem with new boxes

BuzzTv4500 I returned because the Default Player and the MX Player would not produce any VOD or TV Series. iptv & ppv work fine. IPTV reset no cure.

Just connected a new Android Box Formuler Z10 that uses the MyTv Online 2 app. Same exact issue as the BuzzTV. All my Dreamlink T3s work using the same server P7, VOD & TV Series work perfect. So, both of the brand new boxes failed to view VOD & TV Series.

This is the MyTV Online2 version > 10:10:31-5495

Another issue may be the fact that there is no suggested Video Player Settings that I could find to use with this server. The MX Player has many Player Settings, need to know how to set these.
    This may fix the internal Default Player issue but it should work too.

Is there anyone out there that has technical knowledge with this, and is there another Video Player to try that someone knows works with MyTV Online2 ?

thanks

Before returning any box send me a PM with your account information, your current public IP and a screenshot of the result of this page:

https://whatismyip.com
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

UPDATE:

I have since returned the Buzz and bought the Formula Z10 Pro Max
      Using MyTv2 version 10.10.31-5495

DNS 8.8.8.8/ not the issue
      Speed off the chart on Fiber/not the issue
      Setup the box in one state with & without mac address assignment/with & without vpn/ tried everything, but still VOD & TV Series Playback issues, described below. Keep in mind I have several Dreamlink T3 units that work perfect at the same location, no issues with VOD or TV-Series.

Here we go. IPTV login and watching channels work. When selecting VOD, the list populates for first time, select a movie, select "Watch",
      screen goes to function play-pause-ff-rew bar, lower left of the bar should show the time left to play before the movie starts, but is stuck on 00:00:00, the box never reads the header data from the server, then goes to Error Message "Can't Play this Video Please try again later"with a spinning circle. Same issue with TV-Series loading. Then try later in the day, it works! VOD & TV-Series. When it works, if you stop the movie, and select another to test, it works, stop again and try another, then repeats the Error situation.
      Took the box to another state, different IP provider, performed online IPTV reset, TV channels work, same issue with the VOD & TV-Series.
      Hence- its not a IP Provider,DNS,IP,VPN Issue. It's either the version of the MYTV2, or the version of the built in Video Player, or, the IPTV Server. All my Dreamlink T3's in each state work, they DO NOT have a VOD issue and all settings are the same.

The BuzzTV4900 and now the Formula Z10 ProMax show this condition. I am at a loss.

Comment

Bug Found in this situation.

My issues were two fold. The prior model Box 4500, I tried in Florida using an ISP provider Modem/Router resulted in no VOD or TV Series streaming from any URL mp4 access supplied by the paid server.

That box was brought to another state, tried on another ISP using an ISP Modem and my Netgear Router, same issue as above. This 4500 was firmware updated by the automatic search function within the box. I returned it because it failed to work in two different states on two different ISPs and firmware was updated within the hardware by a search feature built in.

Dreamlinks in both states worked fine with VOD, indicating no issue with the ISP or box settings.

Next I purchased the XRS4900, configured it, connected it to my own Netgear Router, and again no VOD or TV-Series streaming. Then my voyage began by asking for help in two forums. People in both forums tried to help with no results. I then went to Buzz Forum for the support, opened a service ticket, discussed the issue with their team member and was told that the firmware version I was using was not the most current even though the automatic update search function within the box said it was up to date. Then I also tried to locate any Beta version by entering a code after allowing the box to search, no Beta available it said. I was then told that my issue should be resolved by listing the box mac address with them to get another update, indicating there were others having VOD issues also. The mac address of the box had to be given to Buzz in order to receive the latest update. Within minutes I received the update. This new update did not resolve the issue at hand. This was because I also had a Router issue when using only this Buzz Box.

I took the box loaded with the forced update to a neighbors house, it worked on VOD indicating now I had another issue. Since I was using my own router connected to the ISP Modem I was able to isolate the issue by disconnecting my Router, connected the Buzz4900 directly to the Modem, the VOD was restored, indicating a Router issue. Keep in mind this same router was allowing access to all VOD streams for all 3 Dreamlink T3 boxes. This led me to the fourth Forum, Netgear.

An engineer directed me to stop the QoS "Quality of Service" program running within the Netgear Router. VOD was restored, indicating a conflict only between the 4900 Buzz unit and my router.

Most of the Nighthawk series Netgear routers use a QoS program to allow bandwidth allocation to internet Game routes. I had no settings or activated game routes in this mode. None.

They are still working on a solution to allow QoS feature on, but for now I leave it off and the Buzz4900 is working on VOD & TV-Series.

My concerns are these new boxes are not coming with pre-loaded with up to date Firmware. Then when you tell the box to check for updates, and none are found, you would assume everything is ok. Or, you receive an update and you think its up to date.

It is not! Buzz has created havic for purchasers that need to know if their box is running the latest version. I even went to their site and downloaded from their current Support the latest version on line and manually installed it with a jump drive as a test. That update 5.0.653 was not even available as an automatic searched download from within the box app. Then after registration of the mac address to Buzz I received version 5.0.727 which later updated on its own to 5.0.729. This whole scenario is a problem, this company does not have all their mac addresses on file to send automatic updates.

May I suggest to all Moderators who handle complaints within their Forums > Have everyone send a message to Buzz informing them of the mac address, and to add it to their pool, so that automatic updates can be received correctly. Just because they receive an update, that does not mean its the latest, I have proven that. This will prevent any complications down the road.

Comment

how does a box manufactured two or 3 months ago come with up to date software? You ave proven that if you receive an update it might not be the latest?
          Thats correct Someone on buzz 4 cant be sent the same update as someone on buzz 5 There is a difference between firmware and buzz 5 updates
          you know the expression when someone ASSumes something

Comment

The 4900 has a built in feature to search for updates, when you do the search and it says "you are running the latest firmware" you would pretty much assume on 3 other manufacture boxes I have tested that this statement is True. Now I have seen this not to be true with Buzz. This has absolutely nothing to do with Buzz4 Buzz5. As I stated, the built in program search feature for updates goes to the Buzz site to look but since not every box mac address is not registered in their pool to auto_populate firmware, you get skipped. I proved it. This is a hole in their system a big error. And, why would any manufacturer list current firmware on their website to download for your model, and be out of date? Another issue. I am very disappointed in these issues and everybody wants to blame me? Ridiculous.
            And, back to your statement regarding how a new box could possibly have current firmware, the answer to this is because when you connect it to the internet for the first time it should automatically update, and I have tried this 4 times with different models, all do not update to the true recent firmware.
            I suggest someone inform Buzz to make sure all the mac addresses are in their system prior to shipment, or, make sure when any handshake is performed within the auto search feature when running the built in link of any box, to answer the request accurately and download the n=most recent file.
            Just because your not having any issues does not mean all is fine. I searched many requests on the Buzz Forum with firmware issues, so this is a problem.
            Cost me hours of time not to mention playing around with inaccurate data from the Buzz Utility.

What kind of answer is "when someone ASSumes something" ?

Comment

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
              The 4900 has a built in feature to search for updates, when you do the search and it says "you are running the latest firmware" you would pretty much assume on 3 other manufacture boxes I have tested that this statement is True. Now I have seen this not to be true with Buzz. This has absolutely nothing to do with Buzz4 Buzz5. As I stated, the built in program search feature for updates goes to the Buzz site to look but since not every box mac address is not registered in their pool to auto_populate firmware, you get skipped. I proved it. This is a hole in their system a big error. And, why would any manufacturer list current firmware on their website to download for your model, and be out of date? Another issue. I am very disappointed in these issues and everybody wants to blame me? Ridiculous.
              And, back to your statement regarding how a new box could possibly have current firmware, the answer to this is because when you connect it to the internet for the first time it should automatically update, and I have tried this 4 times with different models, all do not update to the true recent firmware.
              I suggest someone inform Buzz to make sure all the mac addresses are in their system prior to shipment, or, make sure when any handshake is performed within the auto search feature when running the built in link of any box, to answer the request accurately and download the n=most recent file.
              Just because your not having any issues does not mean all is fine. I searched many requests on the Buzz Forum with firmware issues, so this is a problem.
              Cost me hours of time not to mention playing around with inaccurate data from the Buzz Utility.

What kind of answer is "when someone ASSumes something" ?

I have a lot of users and I am not updating them to to buzz 5 until its firmware The autoupdate you are on is not firmware and cant be sent out en mase to all boxes
              It is sent out as buzz 5 update Buzz dont have to send updates and having a ton of people sending buzz their macs is useless unless they were to post thier current firmware and buzz version

ps it wasnt an answer it was a statement

Comment

"Assumption is the Mother of ALL F*UCK UPS!"

You figured out what the problem was and its working now! And the buzz firmware or buzz 5 version had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Correction: the firmware did have something to do with it. Running the auto-updated firmware on a 4500 box in Florida on a ISP provided router-modem, no VOD played. This was because the box needed the latest firmware that was not loaded automatically because again the mac address was not given to Buzz to accept the newest version via their pool. The tech there confirmed this that they did have VOD issues. So in my case I had two separate conditions. The 4900 box same thing, had to give the mac address to Buzz for the latest auto update then resolve my router issue that was only affected with the Buzz models. Netgear is looking into this as we speak.

Comment

My Formuler GTV will not work on any VOD or TV series I keep getting a 401 error. P7 Everything else works great. Update I changed my video settings several times back and forth rebooted several times in a row and it's working.

Comment

Working...
                    X