Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Configuring remote control on emulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring remote control on emulator

Hi since my wife isn't very handy using the setup I have made with all the remotes coming with it I recently bought a Logitech Harmony 700 remote control.
    Works great one button turns on all the devices in the right configuration you need for the activity you choose.
    Only thing is I would like to change channels using the numeric keypad on the remote itself, for some reason I can't get it to work, I can change channels using the keyboard function in the emulator app itself but not using the keypad on the RC, is this even possible? When I select setup in the emulators RC menu nothing happens.
    I'm using the paid and free emulator on a Nvidia Shield android box

Anyone?

Originally posted by petercur View Post
    Hi since my wife isn't very handy using the setup I have made with all the remotes coming with it I recently bought a Logitech Harmony 700 remote control.
    Works great one button turns on all the devices in the right configuration you need for the activity you choose.
    Only thing is I would like to change channels using the numeric keypad on the remote itself, for some reason I can't get it to work, I can change channels using the keyboard function in the emulator app itself but not using the keypad on the RC, is this even possible? When I select setup in the emulators RC menu nothing happens.
    I'm using the paid and free emulator on a Nvidia Shield android box

Comment

In order to get the numbers to work, i had to teach the remote. I have a harmony one with a beelink mx box. Beelink does show up in the harmony database and most of the buttons work but when trying to use the numbers for the emu, i had to teach the harmony using the beelink remote. Ill try this with the nvidia but i dont have a remote to teach the harmony if thats what needs to be done. Ill mess around with it in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
        In order to get the numbers to work, i had to teach the remote. I have a harmony one with a beelink mx box. Beelink does show up in the harmony database and most of the buttons work but when trying to use the numbers for the emu, i had to teach the harmony using the beelink remote. Ill try this with the nvidia but i dont have a remote to teach the harmony if thats what needs to be done. Ill mess around with it in the next few days.
        Exactly the Nividia comes standard with a game pad remote, even the optional shield remote control comes without numeric keys, so I have no idea how to teach my harmony, I tried my mag control but shield doesn't respond to it

Comment

If the original Nvidia remote's keypad doesn't work then there is really no point to try and program.
          If the original NVidia remote's keypad works then you should be able to program the Harmony remote. During the programming there is a section to change buttons. Use that. The software will guide you on how to learn commands from original remote.

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
            If the original Nvidia remote's keypad doesn't work then there is really no point to try and program.
            If the original NVidia remote's keypad works then you should be able to program the Harmony remote. During the programming there is a section to change buttons. Use that. The software will guide you on how to learn commands from original remote.
            Thx for your reply,the point is that the original Nvidia remote's don't have a numeric keypad, so I'm looking for a way around the "fix command with other control"

Comment

If you tell your Harmony that is is as a Sony Bravia XBR-??X (?? is screen size/65 works). The remote control works almost perfectly. Blue key will do a search, up is channel up, right=volume up. Numbers work. I taught the volume keys to work my Soundbar. Curly back arrow = back. Long press Ok will bring up many app menus.

The Bravia i referred to is an Android 6.01 TV. The actual that comes with the TV works most of Kodi too.

With an Android TV, this STB Emulator (v9.3) becomes invisible and it's just like watching your TV.

PS:, I came from an MX3 4k Android Box. I think the "STB Emulator" works much better than the Video addon.

@M.Vasilchuck, (and others that might be developers), thank you.

Comment

Since the shield upgrade the stb emu won't even let me get into settings.Can someone please direct me on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by rasmani View Post
                  Since the shield upgrade the stb emu won't even let me get into settings.Can someone please direct me on this subject.
                  Android Box remote, Android TV remote or Mini Handheld keyboard/mouse, I hold the OK down and the setup menu comes up. There is are also onscreen keyboard that works with mouse but I forgot how to get that going.

Comment

This is BS... I have ****** apk running on an Android Shield TV and the Harmony remote numbers WORK on the ******apk.... so why is it the the stbemu does not?! this is an stbemu issue! Any other stbemu alternatives?!
                    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-15-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's something you will have to ask the creator of the app.Running the apps has nothing to do with the server.So voicing your frustrations here and in the other thread isn't going to help you.

I am using a mini keyboard and ne numbers works perfectly but I can not use the OK button and the scroll either, Is happen to my befoe and some body told me to hold one key and everything when thru perfectly but I forgot. Please help me with this problem

Comment

Working...
                    X