Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Smart-STB Server ip’s blocked by provider causing black screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart-STB Server ip’s blocked by provider causing black screen

I have been using Smart-STB for a couple years now and have been battling the famous black screen when trying to load the portal. It seems there’s a major issue with Smart-STB’s servers getting blocked by the providers servers causing black screens. Smart-STB has provided a technical document outlining all their servers and some configuration settings to help providers unblock/whitelist their servers so it’s users stop having this issue.

We need to get this information to the providers so we all can get back to enjoying the service instead of constantly fighting it.

Here is the support document the made for the providers:
    Last edited by Helimanick; 04-11-2019, 12:32 AM. Reason: Spelling

Why don't you ask Smart Stb to open the app up and make it so it don't connect to their server first before running?It can go both ways.Can't just open up the servers for just anyone.How do you know smart stb is not owned by the providers?Maybe it should be up to them to work with providers to make their product work and not leave it up to their customers.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I also have problems with Samsung smart tv. Once I figured it out it worked great for a while, now it says blocked call the provider, provider needs to activate virtual MAC. I have done resets, changed portal, changed donation. Nothing works except the default portal.

Comment

Yes I totally agree. I don’t know why they have it connect to their servers first. Like I can see if it did it every time it loaded up to get settings and to verify it’s a paid copy etc. But then it needs to hand off all other connections to the users IP. I’ll send them a message too. It’s the best app I found to use with Samsung smart TVs. They update it regularly too. So maybe if we can get a bunch of their users to submit them messages to see if they can fix this on their end or or to work with the provider to get this fixed. It’s kinda bs to be honest. It just needs to work. We all paid for this app and can’t even use it. So everyone that sees this thread login to their site and send them a support ticket with a link back to this thread. This needs to be resolved either way.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by raimo View Post
          I also have problems with Samsung smart tv. Once I figured it out it worked great for a while, now it says blocked call the provider, provider needs to activate virtual MAC. I have done resets, changed portal, changed donation. Nothing works except the default portal.
          Yea there is defiantly a problem somewhere. Either with the app or the provider. I don’t think it’s anything the users can do till they get it sorted out. All we can do
          is keep sending the app developers support tickets till they finally do something about it.

I have been a long time user of this IPTV service even back when it was free and they were testing it. I bought a new smart tv and this app was the best out there for IPTV. All the others just use a playlist which I don’t like that experience.

So hopefully one day this gets resolved. And soon as we are not the only ones struggling with this.

Comment

They make you pay for the app so they want a control , i guess. I know it's easier via the app on the TV but get a receiver it will be the best thing you can do.

Comment

I have same problem black screen after loading or unable conect to the network I proof another provider and is working is the first time the aplication not working en several months

Comment

Originally posted by Nimiq View Post
                They make you pay for the app so they want a control , i guess. I know it's easier via the app on the TV but get a receiver it will be the best thing you can do.
                I know I have several receivers and other apps too all working perfectly. I paid for this app which I don't mind paying for as long as it works etc.

They said due to limitations of the operating system on the TV they have to have the app connect thru their servers for the app to work. I dont know how truthful that is but I can see there being limitations as to what apps can and cant connect to based on limitations Samsung has put on their app requirements etc to be included in the app store. Probably cant have an app have the ability to connect to any server it wants for security purposes.

Originally posted by jaguar View Post
                I have same problem black screen after loading or unable conect to the network I proof another provider and is working is the first time the aplication not working en several months
                I am currently going back and forth with STB-Emulator developers tying to get them to work with the provider to get this problem resolved. Just frustrating when they advertise their app for being "simplistic" and no complicated setup required. It shouldn't be our responsibility to contact the providers to make a specific app work etc. But I figured I would try contacted both ends to see if we can get this resolved as I know there are tons of STB-Emulator users that wished this would just work.

Comment

I have 4 receivers that work fine but the quality and ease of use isn’t nearly as good as the app.
                  its frustrating because it worked when I was paying monthly but as soon as I did one time payment... stopped working after a few days!!!

Comment

I dont know is only samsung because the service is working fine in my lg tv same stb emulator iptv is working in lg tv I try another provider and the app working fine only this server not working in samsung

Comment

I dont know is only samsung because the service is working fine in my lg tv same stb emulator iptv is working in lg tv I try another provider and the app working fine only this server not working in samsung
                      Are you using a different account for each TV?
                      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

ok I have different account in each tv also
                        Last edited by Dodgeit; 04-17-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

ok I have different account in each tv also
                          We do not allow the mention of other providers here.NFPS will not open ports to satisfy an app.This is for security reasons.If you think Lg and Samsung won't shut it off if they get complaints your just kidding yourself.They will do the same thing Infomir is doing.There is no reason that they can't make the app work.If you pay for the app they should make it work. For the best experience would be to get a stb.Maybe a Buzz or a Dreamlink .Sometimes ease of use isn't always the best option.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

do you know where to purchase bitcoin for payment to a vender

Comment

Originally posted by caymanlen View Post
                              do you know where to purchase bitcoin for payment to a vender
                              This is the wrong place for asking this question. Look at the stickies in the Donaion Section.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                                Dodgeit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes he is getting help from NFPS.He is having a hard time.
                            Working...
                            X