Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Attn: NFPS pls read -- VOD not working on smart stb

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
    I don't own a tv like you have but is there anyway to use a M3u playlist? I am only asking for my reference.I need to learn something today so i can call it a productive day.
    yes using smart iptv or ss iptv you can use a m3u list -- they both work fine on live tv but vod's dont play on either one -- smart stb does not accept m3u's yet but say they are adding that option

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbullracin View Post

yes using smart iptv or ss iptv you can use a m3u list -- they both work fine on live tv but vod's dont play on either one -- smart stb does not accept m3u's yet but say they are adding that option
      Thanks hopefully they can add the option for you.As for vod there are other ways to view that stuff so that wouldn't bother me.I might just have to get me a full time job so i can get one of those big fancy tv's.Oh i just had a thought i can get the wife to work some over time and get on for me lol glad see is not going to read this.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

well went to switch to m3u just to give ssiptv and smart iptv a try since on server 1 but cant search donation says reached limited for 24 yrs -- only searched twice today attempting to change mac once and server change once

dodgeit if had a pc close to that tv it wouldnt be issue cause kodi worked fine but no pc close to it -- plus smart stb, ssiptv or smart iptv is little more kid friendly than kodi on pc

Comment

well been back and fourth with smart stb for another week and this is their final say --

We still see that your Provider uses too much security and locking the movie links the wrong way.

Smart TV's are a bit picky on this and they need to be allowed on the firewall with longer expiry time of the links than traditional STB.

We can help your Provider fix this and we can assign a test Portal for you to check if the TV is ok with tthe Codecs.

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

really wish could get this fixed one way or another -- do feel its something on nfps side cause of smart iptv and ss iptv not working with vod either
          Smart-STB support team

Comment

If the VOD doesn't work in your Smart TV it's due to a media player limitation, some madia players doesn't support redirect on streaming. Maybe Smart STB is using one of those madia players and that's the reason why it doesn't work.

Keep in mind that Smart STB is just a client to emulate a MAG, it's not a media player but it use external players to play the streams .

Another example of this is the limitation of KODI to play streams with redirect.
            Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post
              If the VOD doesn't work in your Smart TV it's due to a media player limitation, some madia players doesn't support redirect on streaming. Maybe Smart STB is using one of those madia players and that's the reason why it doesn't work.

Keep in mind that Smart STB is just a client to emulate a MAG, it's not a media player but it use external players to play the streams .

Another example of this is the limitation of KODI to play streams with redirect.
              I have no clue what the issue is as others here with samsung tv's using smart stb seem to have no issue's -- it could be something with just j series tv's -- will pass what you say to them and see if can figure this out

one more question what is the issue with smart iptv and ss iptv not working with vod's -- no one seems to have those working with the vod's here -- when had a media player pc close to the tv was no big deal cause could watch whatever using kodi but no longer have that cause it went out -- would be nice to get one of the 3 apps working properly or is there another app for samsung that will work

Comment

well they sent this same message again saying its cause you havent set it up properly -- guess its the old blame game, you blame them they blame you while i'm stuck in the middle not getting what was paid for from both sides -- one question is how it is possible the redirects to live tv work fine but not the vod's? just asking cause you have redirects on all the channels but live tv work fine and vod's dont since you say its cause of the redirects? -- just know its a pain the ass especially with iks going down last couple of nights and not getting the ppv's lately

We see "unauthrised request" errors in the error log for your TV. We saw the same/similar errors with few other providers either giving out this or MPEG-TS stream with an message It seems the links by your provider are Temporary links tied to the IP address. Could you please ask your provider to process/parse the IP inside X-Forwarded-For / X-Real-IP that we send out or open port 88 (Apache backend) - this can solve the problem. Please note that the Smart STB app is seen as "proxy" with strict security settings while your TV accesses the Media URL directly and thus providing different IP and causing "Unauthorised" errors like this. More info for the Service Provider:

If you are the Service Provider and want your clients to watch from the Smart STB app on their smart TV's then please read on. If you have setup your Portal as per the official instructions from Infomir http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:s..._and_configure

Then you only need to open port 88 on your server to allow the Smart STB app to work with all TV streams, Timeshift and VOD properly. If you use custom Portal Solution (for example bundled with Xtream Codes) then you need to read the X-Forwarded-For or X-Real-IP data that all TV's using the app are sending out. If you use other custom solution please make sure that you haven't disabled access for third party devices - check the config for "disable_third_party_devices" - it must be set to "false". Here is some more info that may help you: https://smart-stb.net/index.php?_url...stb-how-to-fix Let us know if this helped you. Kind regards, Smart-STB dev team.

Kind regards, Smart-STB support team.

Comment

NFPS they are wanting to know how to contact you so they can try some things out and test using j series. Told them I would let you know and see what you say. Would be nice to get it working but it seems as if don't care very much.

edited: just so you know it is something on your end period cause went ahead and purchased a 1 month service from somewhere else since the ppv's have been unwatchable here lately and they also use redirect the same as you do with ts at the end and theirs works fine in smart stb, smart iptv and ssiptv -- wish could here as they dont have as many channels or vod's but at least they work

Comment

sent you a PM with the contact info.
                    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I passed it on to them -- Thanks

Comment

sent you a PM with the contact info.
                        Do you know if they ever contacted you or tried to figure this out? -- Just asking cause messaged them several days ago asking and still no reply from them -- hate to say but real crappy customer service over there

Comment

also just to note - have tried 6 other iptv services on trail base and all of them played vod perfect on smart stb, smart iptv and ssiptv (although no longer on samsung) -- they also used redirects but noticed the last two trail services one used m3u8 and other used avi, mkv or mp4 as extension but all were redirects so not sure if makes difference or not -- they were both ts on live channels but the other on vod's -- just odd they all worked while having redirects but cannot get them to work here -- can send you more info if you want via pm like the place used and even copy of link maybe -- what ever to try and fix it

Comment

Working...
                          X