Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Smart IPTV / SS IPTV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart IPTV / SS IPTV

So how many here have used or played around on these two? -- ss iptv is free to use correct but no guide as of yet? do you get the vod's with it? -- with smart iptv do you get a guide and or vod's also? just trying to decide which one to give a shot

well when it rains it pours -- the pc in my bedroom went out so now stuck with smart app for now to watch tv in bedroom -- got ssiptv working but sometimes have to load channel couple times before sound starts -- also anyone figure out the guide, it loads guide from nfps database but only a handful of channels have info -- would be nice to get that fixed -- as for pic quality its pretty damn good really --- also havent figured out vod with the ssiptv so not sure they will work or not

edited: also noticed the sound drops sometimes for 20 to 30 secs

Comment

well looks like will have to find something else freezes up solid and drops sound a lot

Comment

The audio is the problem other then that i like it better

Comment

Originally posted by In the zone View Post
          The audio is the problem other then that i like it better
          so your dropping audio also? -- does smart iptv drop also or have you tried it -- my trial is over on it and never tried it out but dont want to pay anything if doesnt work

Comment

Well I bit the bullet and paid for simple iptv and same issue there with sound dropping -- awesome picture though but sound still drops -- just wonder if something with server cause even kodi having issues with buffering and all worse than the last few days

Comment

I have smart-stb and the sound is dropping out too, change channels and go back and it works again. Must be the server problems

Comment

Originally posted by 82harley View Post
                I have smart-stb and the sound is dropping out too, change channels and go back and it works again. Must be the server problems
                so it had been working fine before then? just checking cause they already gave me a refund

edited: also noticed that had guide on a lot more channels than ssiptv did -- just found it odd but ssiptv doesnt pick up hardly any guide but smart iptv had way more channels with guide -- still not even close to kodi guide but still more

Comment

you know smart stb and smart iptv are two different things, smart stb is like a mag 254 built into your tv and smart iptv uses the playlists. Also on the smart iptv I couldn't get a guide, it just populated the screen with channel logos, but for the price its worth it

Comment

Originally posted by 82harley View Post
                    you know smart stb and smart iptv are two different things, smart stb is like a mag 254 built into your tv and smart iptv uses the playlists. Also on the smart iptv I couldn't get a guide, it just populated the screen with channel logos, but for the price its worth it
                    yea i know i smart stb sucks --- but your correct on server issue cause i have been watching on ss iptv (the free one on samsung) for like 20 mins now and no drop of sound or any buffering at all after changing servers -- might just stay with ss iptv -- i did get some channels with guide on smart iptv and get a few on ss iptv also but not as many

Comment

So you did a server change and the audio got fix?

Comment

Originally posted by In the zone View Post
                        So you did a server change and the audio got fix?
                        yes

Comment

well say that some times when first load the channel there will be no sound -- might have to load the channel couple times to get sound but once get it, it has not dropped and no buffering that i have noticed but haven't watched all that long

would like to figure out how to load the vod's into their own m3u to get them to work -- other than that and not much guide it works really good so far and much better pic quality than kodi -- that is ss iptv as havent tried smart iptv since refund was given

Comment

guess i spoke too soon on buffering -- last few channels switched too have some buffering -- and vod is there i just wasnt scrolling down far enough to see them - gonna have to edit out some channels dont ever watch to shorten up the channel list somehow

Comment

you can edit the playlist and rename it to vod so when you select it just the movies show up but that would be a pain to keep it updated as new movies are added

Comment

Working...
                              X