Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Samsung tv model QN75Q7FAMFXZA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung tv model QN75Q7FAMFXZA

Hello guys, need some help here. My Samsung tv is not powering up. I notice couple weeks ago, I could not turn it on from the remote and TV, but after 1hr I was able to turn it on. Now it happen again where I cannot turn it on. I am not seeing the power light on the tv. FYI, It uses one connect box.

Sounds like your power supply mainboard is fried. Are you getting blinking codes on the tv? If you get 10, it's cooked.

Comment

nope, no blinking codes...do u know if the one connect box has anything to do with the power for the tv?

Comment

bypass the connect box and plug tv straight in
        does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by clarke81s View Post
          nope, no blinking codes...do u know if the one connect box has anything to do with the power for the tv?
          Are you getting any LED running lights on the TV at all? If not, try another electrical outlet or could be a bad power cord.

Comment

no led light my power outlet is good

Comment

Probably a bad power supply in the tv.
              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

no led light my power outlet is good
                Then like I said before, it's likely the main power supply mainboard. It'll cost you at least $150 plus labor if you can find the parts. That TV is 6 years old. The usual lifespan of TVs nowadays. Start looking for a new TV.

Comment

do u think it can be the one connect box? and can the tv works without the one connect. don't want to keep throwing parts at the tv.....its too expensive.

Comment

do u think it can be the one connect box? and can the tv works without the one connect. don't want to keep throwing parts at the tv.....its too expensive.
                    You're beating a dead horse. If you see no red light, no blinking lights, no stand by light, no live tv screen, no cable, no DVD play, no Over the air reception, no menu, no settings, no nothing but pure black screen then the TV is DEAD! What more can we tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

You're beating a dead horse. If you see no red light, no blinking lights, no stand by light, no live tv screen, no cable, no DVD play, no Over the air reception, no menu, no settings, no nothing but pure black screen then the TV is DEAD! What more can we tell you?
                      sure you can. you told them solution and more you can tell them is throw in garbage
                      All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post

sure you can. you told them solution and more you can tell them is throw in garbage
                        He won't throw it in the trash. I bet you he still has it and looking for a better answer and grasping for hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

He won't throw it in the trash. I bet you he still has it and looking for a better answer and grasping for hope.
                          hahahaha you are probably correct
                          All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

well you all are wrong except the super moderator..... thank you its the power supply board. Finally check it and was getting and output of 8volts instead of 12volts. thanks to the moderator. for the Unknownuser comment you full of sh*****t. if you dont have anything positive or meaningful to say then you know what to do.

Comment

well you all are wrong except the super moderator..... thank you its the power supply board. Finally check it and was getting and output of 8volts instead of 12volts. thanks to the moderator. for the Unknownuser comment you full of sh*****t. if you dont have anything positive or meaningful to say then you know what to do.

Listen boy, why don't you read carefully? I told you from the get-go it was the power supply mainboard. If you didn't see any lights or activities, that means the power supply is fried and not worth fixing. Consequently, it's time to check your bulk pick up day. And I was correct, I knew you wouldn't throw it in the trash grasping for hope. If you can't handle the truth then stay off the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X