Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

LG Smart IPTV issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Smart IPTV issues

I paid the $5, done the reset on my lg tv. input my mac address and url address, I turn on my tv and I get 269 channels, the majority say no channel name, others have odd names to the playlist, when I select any channels, I get nothing to view. can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

did you download the playlist with options?

Comment

how do I do that?

Comment

Sorry but playlist option is not available for those using MAC Address authentication
        this is the message under playlist I got. I am not sure how to change it so I can get the playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by dedoy View Post
          Sorry but playlist option is not available for those using MAC Address authentication
          this is the message under playlist I got. I am not sure how to change it so I can get the playlist.
          Delete the mac address and then go back into the donation checker and the playlist drop down menu will be there.
          IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

Delete the mac address and then go back into the donation checker and the playlist drop down menu will be there.
            Sorry, but can u explain what would be different if I use the playlist option? right now I'm using mac address of the box. Also, when u say " delete" mac address, do u mean set zeros?

Comment

Originally posted by Noone View Post

Sorry, but can u explain what would be different if I use the playlist option? right now I'm using mac address of the box. Also, when u say " delete" mac address, do u mean set zeros?
              No zeros, just erase and submit. Then when you go back into the checker, the playlist option will be there. I am not really sure there is a difference between the mac authentication or the playlist option. It depends on what you are using to connect?
              IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Hi,
                i have paid 90 doller for two donation... But i could not get it working keep saying this mac already registered..
                Can some one please give me the full procedure for get it up and running from screatch..also which app shall i use for lg smart tv ? I am very confused here.. Can someone please help!! Its been month i have paid still could not get this working..

Comment

Download the smart-STB in the LG app store.

Comment

I download Smart-STB on LG app store on LG TV have following issues:
                    Indian TV have maximum of 68 records... expected a lot more... is there a way i get more channels????
                    Also, Good channels does not work... like Sony, Zee, Life OK, Set Max, etc... None of the Marathi language channels
                    same issue with American channels... lots of channels do even display in list... also some of the channels does not load/display.... how do i fix this???
                    For some channels i see a blue color horizontal bar in the middle of the screen ... how do i fix this ???
                    I do not see any VOD... it just does not load/play

I have been trying to trouble shoot this issue but not able to achieve success
                    Contacted Smart-STB support team for help and here is there reply:
                    We see "unauthrised request" errors in the error log for your TV. We saw the same/similar errors with few other providers either giving out this or MPEG-TS stream with an message It seems the links by your provider are Temporary links tied to the IP address. Could you please ask your provider to process/parse the IP inside X-Forwarded-For / X-Real-IP that we send out or open port 88 (Apache backend) - this can solve the problem. Please note that the Smart STB app is seen as "proxy" with strict security settings while your TV accesses the Media URL directly and thus providing different IP and causing "Unauthorised" errors like this. More info for the Service Provider:

If you are the Service Provider and want your clients to watch from the Smart STB app on their smart TV's then please read on. If you have setup your Portal as per the official instructions from Infomir http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:s..._and_configure

Then you only need to open port 88 on your server to allow the Smart STB app to work with all TV streams, Timeshift and VOD properly. If you use custom Portal Solution (for example bundled with Xtream Codes) then you need to read the X-Forwarded-For or X-Real-IP data that all TV's using the app are sending out. If you use other custom solution please make sure that you haven't disabled access for third party devices - check the config for "disable_third_party_devices" - it must be set to "false". Here is some more info that may help you: https://smart-stb.net/index.php?_url...stb-how-to-fix Let us know if this helped you. Kind regards, Smart-STB dev team.

Kind regards, Smart-STB support team.

PPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE HELP

Comment

Please be aware.....LG Smart Tv uses WebOs and the version I have on mine is WebOs version 3.5 which is an operating system provided by LG. This operating system is based on Linux but it is not Windows, Mac nor Android and LG makes it extremely difficult to load or run apps or software that they don't have in their WebOs Store. This, I suspect has more to do with making more money by charging certain companies access to their Smart Tv's so they in turn can sell you movies, programming, etcetera. I have an LG Smart Tv and I will not allow it to connect to the internet, I won't let it update its firmware as most updates are provided to serve LG and their service providers than it does to serve you. LG went to a lot of trouble to make sure their Smart Tv's will not connect to Bluetooth devices even though LG has bluetooth. BUY an Android Tv set top box and load the Stb Emulator from Google Playstore. If you want a headache or an exercise in frustration, try using LG to load the STB Emulator APK or just hit yourself in the head until you get a headache. I would advise buying and using an Android set top box and avoid wasting your time on LG Smart Tv Web Os software.

Comment

Good morning, to use the Smart STB App you must not use a playlist. When it ask you for your portal URL enter http:// p?.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html . I placed the ? in the url so you would know to enter your portal number such as P1,P2 and so on. If you enter info in properly you will get full function and all VOD Movies as they update.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention this is using LG's latest WebOs. I agree with previous Amex post Android platform is much easier to use but if you have already invested $$$ in an LG Tv you have to make it work!

Comment

I use iptv Smarters but i don't know if it's still avial. But i haven't updated my tv since i got it and don't plan on it.
                            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                            X