Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Account blocked.or expired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting this message on dreamlink not my mags. My mags are working perfectly. The issue is not resolved.

Comment

Did you check the Id field, Mac field in your box match the mac address in donation checker?

Comment

Yes. This is happening only on my Dreamlink using DOL2 for the error. AS a work around I am using Stbemu and works perfectly.

Comment

Happy to here that your box working again.

Comment

It's not. It's only happening with DOL2 app, which I prefer to use in my Dreamlink

Comment

Some members reported it works on DOL! Have you tried changing the portal?

Comment

Yeah but my box software wont allow me to install, maybe software is too updated?

Comment

What portal you in? I was in portal 3 and changed to portal 5 and is working "ok" using dreaming t2

Comment

Been having the same unable to connect account blocked etc. issues. I was using DOL2 and nothing anyone has posted has worked. so I downloaded IPTV Smarters, did a “generate new MAC” and set up smarters following a guide elsewhere in the forums on my dream link T2. And it works!! It logged right in and I’m watching tv.

the only issue is Smarters is not anywhere nearly as nice interface as DOL2. And you get pop up adds that are annoying as heck.

any suggestions on what to use on a dream link T2 that’s close to DOL2? And the old version of DOL won’t run at all -says firmware not compatible.

Comment

I have used p1 and p5 and p2. I am now on p1

Comment

Dreamlink T1 issue is DOL and DOL2, i downloaded STBemu

Comment

Originally posted by ottawauser View Post
                          I have used p1 and p5 and p2. I am now on p1
                          Ottawauser, take a look at DOL2 app id field 00:1A:79 write them down, log into donation checker, and carefully input these numbers in Mac address field, double check on portal, log out reboot your box

Comment

I performed these steps and it worked! Thanks for the info. I highly suggest everyone to look carefully at the URL. My address had changed and had to copy and paste. I change the portal address (P5) which i don't recommend because all the # channels changed. i might return to the old portal P1 but enter the correct URL it states. Hope everyone can figure theres out

Comment

It worked! Thank you! In conclusion, the ID needs to be used as Mac not the Mac that is listed

Comment

Originally posted by Reddragon View Post
                                Did you check the Id field, Mac field in your box match the mac address in donation checker?
                                You gotcha, your box should have work earlier if you careful to read my words, happy to see your box working again.

Comment

Working...
                                X