Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

RT Documentary Channel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT Documentary Channel

I have a Mag 254 and a Android box. The Mag receives the RT Documentary Channel no problem but the Android box that is running the Kokaleka app won't receive it even though it's on the channel listing. Any ideas why?

I just upgraded a second sub with a Buzz XRS4000. My Android T95z Plus receives channel 190 (RT Documentary) instantly but the new Buzz XRS won't receive it. Had the same problem using the Kokaleka app. It's almost like the guide source isn't the same for the 2 devices.

Comment

This is strange. My MAGs also receive 190. How come new powerful IPTV boxe(s) cannot receive that channel per your post? Perhaps other peeps can chime in specially people who has the same box(es) as you.

Comment

confirmed from few friends mag254, buzz xrs 4000 dreamlink t2w, formuler z7+ is there but not working for any of them. its just black screen with spinning circle. it may be down temporarily.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Hmmmm. I’m on that channel since I read the OP 10-minutes ago or so. 190 is working fine here. It’s a good channel.

Comment

let me confirm with them brb.
            All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
              confirmed from few friends mag254, buzz xrs 4000 dreamlink t2w, formuler z7+ is there but not working for any of them. its just black screen with spinning circle. it may be down temporarily.
              Have you tried a different player?or is it on one portal and not another.Maybe if we knew what portal is was working on then that could be checked.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

1-MAG 254 with NO BLOCK f/w on P2 receives 190

1-MAG 254 with r23 regular f/w on P2 receives 190 also

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                  Have you tried a different player?or is it on one portal and not another.Maybe if we knew what portal is was working on then that could be checked.
                  they are far and not tech savey so kind a hard for me to tell. they all on p6.

Comment

Went ahead and tried changing the other MAG connection to other portal, see result below

1-MAG 254 with NO BLOCK f/w on P2 receives 190

1-MAG 254 with r23 regular f/w on P6 DOES not receives 190

Conclusion: different portal may have different channel contents or may not receive the channel(s) as other portals

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post
                      I have a Mag 254 and a Android box. The Mag receives the RT Documentary Channel no problem but the Android box that is running the Kokaleka app won't receive it even though it's on the channel listing. Any ideas why?
                      Kerruptor try going to the donation website. Log-in. Try to other portal. Do an IPTV reset there. While doing all of these changes, your box should be unplug.
                      once you have received a prompt of successful changing of your portal, you can go ahead and plug back your box and try watching your channel.
                      I hope this help.

Comment

Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post

Kerruptor try going to the donation website. Log-in. Try to other portal. Do an IPTV reset there. While doing all of these changes, your box should be unplug.
                        once you have received a prompt of successful changing of your portal, you can go ahead and plug back your box and try watching your channel.
                        I hope this help.
                        I was on p6 when RT Doc wouldn't play. I took your suggestion and changed portals. I'm now on p1 and RT Documentary works. Thankyou for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post

I was on p6 when RT Doc wouldn't play. I took your suggestion and changed portals. I'm now on p1 and RT Documentary works. Thankyou for your help.
                          Glad you got it working. Enjoy viewing nfps IPTV.

Comment

sorry for late response. yes not working on p6 but I did also manage to change for one of my friend and worked except p6. lucky none of my friend cares about that channel lol. but thanks Diz4me bud

Comment

Working...
                            X