Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

No tv preview showing on mag 322

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No tv preview showing on mag 322

    I just upgraded my mag 254 to a mag 322w1. Works great, definitely faster, excellent picture quality using Comcast internet. Only problem I've found is the preview screen is blank. I can hear the audio but the picture doesn't show. Once I press ok and enter the full screen, everything is fine. How do I get the preview screen to come up?

  • #2
    Amazingly, the preview window all of a sudden is now working. Go figure.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have 2 mag322w1 boxes. One is hooked up directly to Ethernet while the other is on Wi-Fi. Now I see the one on Ethernet is getting the preview screen but the one on Wi-Fi is not getting the preview screen. Is there anyone that has a mag322 having the same problem not getting preview screen? Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tommygator View Post
        I have 2 mag322w1 boxes. One is hooked up directly to Ethernet while the other is on Wi-Fi. Now I see the one on Ethernet is getting the preview screen but the one on Wi-Fi is not getting the preview screen. Is there anyone that has a mag322 having the same problem not getting preview screen? Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
        Try swapping out the boxes and find out if the issue is fix.
        if fix consider running an Ethernet cable to the other box

        Comment


        • #5
          Good idea, will definitely try that. But other box way too far to run Ethernet cable.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you can’t run a Ethernet cable then prolly try using a
            powerline ethernet adapter.


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post
              If you can’t run a Ethernet cable then prolly try using a
              powerline ethernet adapter.

              Yes indee Diz, power line adapters work great for me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post
                Try swapping out the boxes and find out if the issue is fix.
                if fix consider running an Ethernet cable to the other box
                Ok Diz, I tried swapping out the boxes. Now both boxes aren't getting the preview window again. So I put them back to where they originally were and still both boxes don't show the preview window. As I said previously, I was surprised when the preview window started working. I thought it might be because it was on Ethernet while the other was on wifi. Guess not. I have downloaded the current update for both boxes. Everything else is working great. Is there possibly a setting I should check? Does anyone else with a mag322 or any other box have this problem of preview screen not showing? How did you solve it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tommygator View Post
                  I have downloaded the current update for both boxes. Everything else is working great. Is there possibly a setting I should check? Does anyone else with a mag322 or any other box have this problem of preview screen not showing? How did you solve it?
                  Not sure. Unfortunately I have only MAG254. I was just responding to your thread to help you out how you might troubleshoot your issue. From my understanding you have the top of the line MAG322w1 boxes that supports 4K with 1.4b HDMI. Probably your issue somewhat unique. Try to play around replacing HDMI cables or using different HDMI ports on your TV.

                  In MAG254 there is a Video output mode settings that you could play around with to get the best possible video output that your TV can match with. You may select it in “Auto”.
                  If you have tried everything else and you get the same issue, try to go to the infomir website in the technical support forum and try to see if this model has some similar video issues. Or post your issue in their help support forum.

                  Sorry I’m not much of help on this... Good luck!



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thank you Diz for your attempted assistance. You kept me searching until I found a solution, for now. I Googled to see if others were having this problem. Sure enough I was led to an Informir website forum where a number of people also had the preview screen not showing. It happened after the last update. I was given a link and instructions to download and install the previous update. It worked like a champ. Now my preview screen is back. I hope Informir corrects this on the next update. Thanks again for your suggestions.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good job tommygator!! Glad you got your MAG322w1 working!!! It’s your patience and perseverance to seek proper solution(s) to your issue and you found it thru informir. Other people that might have this MAG model can learn from this trhead, hopefully.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X