Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Freezing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it had to do with those solar flares that hit today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
      I don't know whats going on the site has been really slow which tells me not a lot are having the same issue you are having.
      Thanx for checking, I don't know whats going on but my service still freezing. I used the tool to trace and ping. Ping went fast and trace is showing 2 timeouts when trying to connect to the server.

Comment

• Dodgeit
        Dodgeit commented
        Editing a comment
        Again the same still stands not many here complaining about freezing so there must be a problem with your isp along the line.

Originally posted by Gallardo

I had the freezing again today at 2PM PDT and waited 15 minutes and still frozen. At 30 minutes still the same but at the same time I rebooted my Buzz 300 and voila, it worked and has been ever since.
      Regarding your trace did it show more than the two timeouts? Did it go on to show it found it's goal?
      I own the same box as you and tried reboot and reset modem , change portals , reset iptv nothing works. Yes it found its goal at the end of the trace

Comment

• Dodgeit
        Dodgeit commented
        Editing a comment
        check your pm's

I haven't had a lot of freezing, had some freezing off and on but only on a few channels. I have had some looping going on with a few channels and that gets a bit old real fast. Most channels are not showing any freezing or looping and I'm on a 25mb/s service. There appears to be several channels that have been down for quite awhile, like Hallmark channel 181 and I know it was up and running without any problems before it went down. Seems the English channels and many of the foreign channels are up and working which seems to indicate more focus is on soccer, the sports channels as well as the non English channels.

Comment

The tech team need your help to make a deeper investigation to see if we can do something to solve this freezing issue that is affecting users of some specific ISPs.

If you are experiencing freezing PM me your ISP (internet provider) name and your current IP address (can get it on whatismyip.com)

Thanks.
        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

My freezing issue definitely has something to do with my ISP and it’s not a download speed issue. I took my mag 254 to my friends house and tried it there and it worked perfectly with a different ISP which has slower download speeds than I have at home. Took my box back home hooked it up and freeze freeze freeze!

Comment

Any chance your ISP is AT&T? If so anyone that will have freezing unless they have fixed it.

Comment

Yes my ISP is AT&T.

Comment

Originally posted by redbaron1 View Post
                Any chance your ISP is AT&T? If so anyone that will have freezing unless they have fixed it.
                Yes , seems like AT&T has to do with the freezing issue , their modem model ending with AC is garbage. I was offered a new modem that is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow , will keep you guys posted if this fix the problem.

Comment

My speed, Router & Internet work fine here.
                  A couple of years ago a person who ran a weekly radio show from a AT&T server dumped it & went to different provider for his server access, because it was so lousy.
                  Something maybe for the big three to take note of...

Comment

So mastertherion your ISP is AT&T too? I can stream movies, YouTube other iptv apps no problem. Mag254 freezes every 10 seconds on AT&T. I have a friend with the same setup different ISP with a slow speed around 4-5mbps and his plays fine. My down speed is around 20mbps. Somethings got be going on with AT&T. Let me know if your new modem/router solves your problem.

Comment

Yeah let me know if your att modem is the problem. Hulu, Netflix, mob fro, etc all work great except this.

Comment

Originally posted by mcann28 View Post
                        So mastertherion your ISP is AT&T too? I can stream movies, YouTube other iptv apps no problem. Mag254 freezes every 10 seconds on AT&T. I have a friend with the same setup different ISP with a slow speed around 4-5mbps and his plays fine. My down speed is around 20mbps. Somethings got be going on with AT&T. Let me know if your new modem/router solves your problem.
                        Yes, my service is provided by the same company. Any other service works ok , ps4 connection shows orange sometimes even that I have more than enough speed. I'm using the speed test tool and noticed fluctuations which AT&T also corroborated. They believe is the modem. I had several issues with my security cameras. I sold my mag254 because of the same situation , and onviuisly is not the unit the issue , is the modem or the service. I will find out today after getting my modem.

Comment

I think it’s the service. I just got an email from papio and they said they are working hard to get it back to normal. I gave them my IP address and told them att was my provider. It’s on their end.

Comment

Originally posted by mcann28 View Post
                            Yes my ISP is AT&T.
                            i had ATT SINCE i HAVE BEEN HERE 2 YRS AND NOTHING B UT freezing yesterday I got cable internet almost 3 times the speed same price and man the tv here works fine now try it it really works but can not say what can happen in future but today is really great for now

Comment

• Dodgeit
                              Dodgeit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks for reporting back.
                          Working...
                          X