Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Freezing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing

Constant freezing for a week now. Did a reset and the only portals given by the system are P2 and P5. Tried both with no luck.

Buzz XPL 50 megs

Same here constant freezing for over a week! Not able to watch at all! Tried to change portals over and over and only get 2 or 5.

Comment

Originally posted by mcann28 View Post
      Same here constant freezing for over a week! Not able to watch at all! Tried to change portals over and over and only get 2 or 5.
      I don't know what's going on , the service has been good in the past weeks. Hope someone can shed some light about this issue, and why we are not allowed to use other servers.

Comment

Yeah it's a shame I'm having to use a free iptv app to watch tv when what paid for just freezes and skips!

Comment

I've been 'expired' for a few weeks not,.. not sure if I want the headache of CONSTANT freezing again by re-upping... and no added days to my expiration date for my aggravation... just thought I would look at posts today and see if anything has improved, ... thanks for answering my question!

Comment

Same here, constant freezing on P4 & P5, location: USA. It's getting worse today. I thought that P1, P2, or P3 might be better ..but now I see others got same freezing problem on P2.
            My hardware: Mag254 & High Speed DSL, via Linksys1200 router.
            Please fix it asap.
            Thank you.

Comment

I really need to switch to a different portal both p2 and p5 are not working!! Any advice ?

Comment

• Nightmare
                Nightmare commented
                Editing a comment
                Check your pm.

Any advice on how to switch to another portal beside 2 or 5?

Comment

Originally posted by mcann28 View Post
                Any advice on how to switch to another portal beside 2 or 5?
                I contacted papiao and they did it for me . After switching to P3 I have not noticed any difference.

Comment

What's going on with the service ?? Can someone at least give us some explaination ? All the American channels are freezing , I can't switch to another portal than p2 and p5. As mentioned before Papiao switched me to p3 , nothing changed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mastertherion View Post
                    What's going on with the service ?? Can someone at least give us some explaination ? All the American channels are freezing , I can't switch to another portal than p2 and p5. As mentioned before Papiao switched me to p3 , nothing changed!!!
                    I don't know whats going on the site has been really slow which tells me not a lot are having the same issue you are having.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                      I don't know whats going on the site has been really slow which tells me not a lot are having the same issue you are having.
                      Dodge, try a few US channels. They all seem to go down daily at 2PM PDT which would be 5PM EDT. I've tried 105, 127 and 8101. I'll keep checking to see when they come back.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                        Dodgeit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was more referring to the freezing on all Us channels i'm sure it may be happening but it only seems to be happening to a few for some reason.If happening to allot you know the forum would be just hammed with members and visitors.

All are back up now so it was 15 to 20 minutes or so.

Comment

freezing all day long

Comment

Yeah, a simple explanation would be nice. Been doing this for a couple weeks now. Works great in the middle of the night. Gotta be busy servers. Annoying cause I just bought a 3rd donation for another tv like 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X