Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

After many months of IPTV channels being blocked, is there a solution?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After many months of IPTV channels being blocked, is there a solution?

I had posted many months back in this thread about not being able to view nfps sourced TV channels.

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...-working/page3

Moderators verified my account was good and I verified my account is good by visiting someone on a different internet provider, but for some reason my IP address continues to be blocked by NFPS. I understand VPN services are not acceptable to NFPS and I don't really want to have to buy a VPN router and pay a subscription for a VPN service either.

My internet provider insists they are blocking nothing.

Is there any solution?

if your ips is AT&T NEVER fix u problem.

Comment

use a computer and enter the portal url.
      If it says your STB is blocked, you are connecting to the server.
      If you get a 404 error or similar, you are being blocked.
      Switch to a different platform (Android STB, PC with Kodi etc. and switch to m3u Playlist access method)

Your Cable modem may have restrictions or other security settings enabled also.
      /kens
      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
        use a computer and enter the portal url.
        If it says your STB is blocked, you are connecting to the server.
        If you get a 404 error or similar, you are being blocked.
        Switch to a different platform (Android STB, PC with Kodi etc. and switch to m3u Playlist access method)

Your Cable modem may have restrictions or other security settings enabled also.
        /kens
        Thanks Kens I have tried all of the above numerous times. And I have had moderators check everything they can check. The blockage of channels is only the ones provided by NFPS. I can watch the on demand movies without a problem, but the vast majority of TV channels do not work for me. I used the playlist method months ago to determine that the NFPS sourced channels were the ones being blocked while the others were view-able without issues.

Nobody has a solution for this since NFPS says they are not blocking anything and my ISP says they are not blocking anything. This is after using the service without issue since it started and the problem came up during my last renewal.

Today, I am up for renewal and will probably not go ahead on that since I won't be able to view the channels that I want to see.

The cable modem does not block another similar service that I am using without issues. It just is not as good as NFPS would be if it worked for me.

Comment

What are you using?
          What STB, App, program etc.
          are you using a MAG, AVOV Dreamlink with a MAC# based account?
          More info please.
          * I am taking a guess that you are using TV online on an AVOV, since the symptoms sound like other users problems.
          If so, it's the box.

/kens
          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
            What are you using?
            What STB, App, program etc.
            are you using a MAG, AVOV Dreamlink with a MAC# based account?
            More info please.
            * I am taking a guess that you are using TV online on an AVOV, since the symptoms sound like other users problems.
            If so, it's the box.

/kens
            I have not been on this site in a long while. I have a MAG254. Also I have the same issues when using a STB Emulator on a table. I made a conclusion long ago that the problem is not box related in my case, but somehow my IP address is being blocked from the service. My ISP insists they are not doing the blocking.

When I tried my same box or tablet at another location with a different ISP company, they works perfectly. Another indication it is unlikely to be my box or table. I cannot yet get that ISP in my location. Maybe in a year or so I can.

I let my donation expire, since there apparently is no solution to my problem.

Comment

• kens
              kens commented
              Editing a comment
              The solution is talk to your ISP regarding blocked access to sites.
              If no solution, switch your ISP, then demand (or sue for) a rebate or Refund for Breach of Contract etc.
              Then post to Social Media so your Locale knows about the practice.

/kens

kens, I was just checking this site so I could recommend a new version of STB to someone. Seems like a Dreamlink T2 is a good option these days. I don't have the option to switch to a different ISP, so nfps/iptvzeta is probably still not an option for me until another ISP is available to try out this service again. One of the issues with being off shore is limited services.

Comment

Noticed there was a free trial available and just enabled it. Now it seems to be working!

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you have country lock enabled on your donation?

Originally posted by keyman69 View Post
              I was just checking this site so I could recommend a new version of STB to someone. Seems like a Dreamlink T2 is a good option these days.
              If you're looking at a Dreamlink, check out the t3. Buzz 3900 or 3000 also a good choice.

Comment

Noticed there was a free trial available and just enabled it. Now it seems to be working!
                Yes I had the country lock enabled during the short test that worked well. The country lock feature was not present when I was having problems a couple of years ago. Perhaps that is what made the difference?

Comment

Yes I had the country lock enabled during the short test that worked well. The country lock feature was not present when I was having problems a couple of years ago. Perhaps that is what made the difference?
                  Could be weirder things have happened.I know i pulled my own hair out after getting a new isp.It would not work at all unless the country lock was off.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                  X