Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

AVOV TvOnline not connecting to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVOV TvOnline not connecting to server

Has something changed within the last few days?...all my AVOV box holders are complaining that they can't connect to the server

Avov down here also. We all use the same app but some different boxes are up. Not really understanding with same app. if the forums servers addresses to (IS) from com. Do Url addresses change also?

Comment

Originally posted by Gallardo
      NFPS posted earlier today that there is a problem with the Avov boxes and that Avov has been notified to fix it.
      Gallardo, but the issue is only with this server, I do have 2 other servers that are working good in my Avov boxes.

Comment

that does not mean avov doesnt need to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
          Fix what? if is working fine with other servers. did nfps move something to mess up avov boxes?
          I just move the donation to a Mag 254 and is working good.

Comment

Avov has screwed you, plain and simple!!
            They sent out a corrupt update that bricks your unit.
            Many messages have been posted about this for over 6 months.
            2 of my friends units failed a longtime ago. Units are a proprietary OS and they removed all methods of side-loading these units with anything other than their stuff.
            You now go to their Market and there is nothing there.

DO NOT PURCHASE AVOV
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
              Try a factory reset and see if it helps you.I read of some one having success doing it.You got nothing to loose in trying.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
                2 of my friends units failed a longtime ago. Units are a proprietary OS and they removed all methods of side-loading these units with anything other than their stuff.

DO NOT PURCHASE AVOV
                /kens
                Thank you ken, but why other servers work on avov boxes?

Comment

Because AVOV is now selling their own streaming service, and they corrupted the no1 provider access. They will get around to them all.
                  /kens
                  I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

So do we have a solution for the AVOV boxes, I tried changing the servers with no luck, never tried factory reset, should we just hold on until AVOV releases an update to fix this ? or do we have a sound solution already ?

Comment

Originally posted by struct View Post
                      So do we have a solution for the AVOV boxes, I tried changing the servers with no luck, never tried factory reset, should we just hold on until AVOV releases an update to fix this ? or do we have a sound solution already ?
                      I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for avov. Try a factory rest and see if it does the trick.I quoted the wrong person i see from my above post sorry NBS it wasn't meant for you.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I noticed mine quit connecting roughly 6:00 PM on the 20th - still down today at 4:40 PM. Just renewed and overwhelmed with all the add-ons available but having to try since I cannot otherwise see live TV. Got a note from my provider saying if I leave my boxes on, they will automatically get the updates.

Comment

I had that same problem Go into the Fuse's Market and find WEB app
                          Install that and open it.
                          The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
                          Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
                          Then on same screen is an Add a new Server option.
                          Name your server (any name will do)
                          Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to ****** or ****** or nfps server).
                          Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels yo pop in.

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post

DO NOT PURCHASE AVOV
                            /kens
                            If you going to bash a box get your information straight first.all my avov boxes stopped connecting as per yesterday and all the apps thst were there before still there. I installed the web app and all boxes working again.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                              Dodgeit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He is speaking of boxes he has not sure the model but it's exactly what happen to him and others.

Originally posted by bubba108

See, I don't understand what you are talking about. How does someone "Go into the Fuse's Market"? I have no idea what that is or where it is. Next is to find and install the WEB app. I have no idea about that either, unless it is obvious once you get to the Market.
                            Then the whole thing about the MAC. . I am lost. Sorry.
                            There is a 'web' app in the market. Download it and input your server info. Once you connect, its exactly like the stb emu app.

Comment

Working...
                            X